Official NCAA '14 CAG Online Dynasty - XBOX 360

GG Matsui... i think it's the sliders we use that causes the issues with gameplay. i play online in ranked matches and have no problem. my only quarrel with our dynasty's gameplay is the amazing level of inaccuracy my QB displays on throws beyond 5-7 yards... it forces me to run way more than I'd like to
I have been experiencing the inaccuracy also and I honestly watch my footwork and still terrible throws I just thought it was just me

Qb accuracy is set to 5 ( as compared to 50 which is default) there will be no auto completions...rythm, timing, composure, footwork, playcalling and ratings all matter.

Got to put together the total package for elite results. Don't expect to complete every pass...it's not gonna happen.

There will also be drops...in key situations when you're losing to the CPU...try not to lose your shit, lmao. It's football in all of its unpredictable glory.

If you expect to go undefeated then you're probably gonna be pissed.

L4 just pointed out to me that wvmatsui is not West Virginia. Sorry wv, you've got champ. If you have trouble contacting him deuce should be able to help

if i could figure out this passing game, my offense would be unstoppable

Last edited by a moderator:
wow just got done playing my game and game was unreal down 17-0 started to get hang of reading def cpu does and went up 31-23 with miniute left they go down field and score and get game winning fg i was on edge of my seat the full game lol. Pretty awsome sliders vs cpu 

I am dropping out the league because the whole qb acc is frustrating. I understand trying to make cpu game challenging and realistic but the sliders are a turn off and is not fun for me when my qb cant complete a slant.

I am dropping out the league because the whole qb acc is frustrating. I understand trying to make cpu game challenging and realistic but the sliders are a turn off and is not fun for me when my qb cant complete a slant.
Kool

Advancing tonight, around 5:30 est

I'm going to finish mine tonight. Finally getting some time with the baby sleeping more and predictable hours. If you could extend that deadline back to the original tomorrow, I'd no doubt get it done.

Sweet! Thanks again for waiting. Had a classic last game with Connecticut. Won 24-21 in OT...these sliders make for some exciting games.

sman... i had that game won and made one of the all-time bonehead moves and it cost me a shot at a perfect season... i find slight comfort in knowing i effectively shut down Atkins tho :D

sman... i had that game won and made one of the all-time bonehead moves and it cost me a shot at a perfect season... i find slight comfort in knowing i effectively shut down Atkins tho :D
nothing more could be bone head then me failing at scoring on goalline two times with qb sneaks and not making it and losing in last minute to number 2 osu :headache:

The QB sliders really make it unrealistic...

You are telling me my QB would overthrow a receiver who is 5 yards away wide open by 15 yards and hit an open free safety? That happened three times. :whistle2:(

Anyway I'm all set Nebraska defeats Illinois 52-21. Martinez finishes up 24-39 with 479 yards 6 TDs and 5 INTs.

Kenny Bell had 9 receptions for 288 yard and 5 TDs.

Ready to advance :)

Your QB must have a terrible accuracy rating. I haven't experienced that kind of incompetence at all. But looking at the overall stat line 24-39 seems to be as good or better than he'd do in real life imho.

My qb is extremely efficient rarely do I have a flat miss when I do it's mostly when a throw is rushed or a bullet pass is thrown unnecessarily.

i hope we can finish season 1 by the time madden is out i might have to drop out seeing im in cag madden league and don't have time for two leagues.

sorry guys had to back out of this league. After playing madden demo i just can't stand ncaa football 14 to even take it for real. the way it's looking with conf's droping out we might be with out ncaa football and im fine with that. see you guys in the madden league if you are in it.

sorry guys had to back out of this league. After playing madden demo i just can't stand ncaa football 14 to even take it for real. the way it's looking with conf's droping out we might be with out ncaa football and im fine with that. see you guys in the madden league if you are in it.
Thanks for playing...good luck in the Madden League

I'm joining Timbo in backing out of this league because I just sold the game out of nowhere. Got offered $45 and jumped on it. With the $25 TRU gift card, I technically made a few bucks to play a good amount of games.Thanks for running the league and sorry I'm having to back out of it. Good luck to you guys! I'll be following the thread to see who ends up taking the league.

Alright...we're only waiting on Matsui to advance. I'll keep this going for as long as there is at least some interest...

I hate this shit. If your only going to buy the game as a football fix until Madden comes out, don't join a league.  I remember when the CAG NCAA league would last 5-6 seasons at least through April or May.  I'm in for the long haul.  As long as we have a core group that feels the same way, lets keep it going.

Advanced to week 8. Deadline: Tuesday night 7 est. things should move a lot quicker with the 6 of us who remain

Awesome...thanks!

I see two guys haven't completed their games for the week...I will wait until 8 pm to advance.

Edit: we'll advance once xplosive is done. Champ...what's up with all the restarts?

I see two guys haven't completed their games for the week...I will wait until 8 pm to advance.Edit: we'll advance once xplosive is done. Champ...what's up with all the restarts?

He can't take the loss :)

I can play tomorrow.

bread's done
Back