Official Nickelodeon Shows on DVD Thread (Fully Updated)

aTaRiFrEaK223

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
51k0bKbWitL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Angry Beavers Seasons 1/2 - $15.99

Angry Beavers Season 3 Part 1 - $14.99

51-52UwfOHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Rocko's Modern Life Season 1 - $11.49

Rocko's Modern Life Season 2 - $11.49

Rocko's Modern Life Season 3 - $13.99 July 3rd

61Z%2BaTeLa4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Wild Thornberrys Season 1 - $15.99

The Wild Thornberrys Season 2 Part 1 - $13.99

The Wild Thornberrys Season 2 Part 2 - $15.99 April 24

51BuJRo78pL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Hey Dude Season 1 - $11.99 OUT NOW

Hey Dude Season 2 - $11.49

Hey Dude Season 3 - $14.99 June 19th

51yb6IoLaWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Hey Arnold Season 1 - $15.99

Hey Arnold Season 2 Part 1 - $14.99

Hey Arnold Season 2 Part 2 - $13.99 July 24th

51%2BdW1pA93L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

CatDog Season 1 Part 1- $11.49

CatDog Season 1 Part 2- $15.99

CatDog Season 2 Part 1- $17.99 June 5th

51dw6pVqsyL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Aaahh!!! Real Monsters: Season 1 - $11.49

Aaahh!!! Real Monsters: Season 2 - $15.99 May 15

51A3OXMCbwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Danny Phantom Season 1 - $15.99

Danny Phantom Season 2 Part 1 - $14.99

51PZCPKA93L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Adventures of Pete and Pete Season 1- $14.49

The Adventures of Pete and Pete Season 2- $19.99

517PAR8EAKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51L1KhhOYXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Secret World of Alex Mack Season 1- $7.49

51YYYEEBNRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Clarissa Explains it All Season 1- $14.49

51NrEdZECxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Spongebob Squarepants the First 100 Episodes (Seasons 1-5)- $34.99

Spongebob Squarepants Season 6 Vol 1- $15.73

Spongebob Squarepants Season 6 Vol 2- $16.73

Spongebob Squarepants Season 7- $19.99

51KRQ4AZ4SL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ren and Stimpy Seasons 1 and 2 - $24.99

Ren and Stimpy Seasons 3 and 1/2 - $25.49

Ren and Stimpy Seasons 5 and Some More of 4 - $24.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Thanks for posting this. Looks like my DVR will be working overtime.[/QUOTE]

hey, no problem! and you just reminded me to set my DVR, LOL, I gotta find the freaking channel too :roll:

and everyone, don't forget! Hey Dude! comes out tomorrow :D mine just shipped from Amazon :)

Hopefully Hey Dude is $14.99 in-store at BB like on the site, so with the BB coupon it should come to $9.99.

I still bit on Rocko. I've been waiting for a TRUE release for years! (came very close to buying bootlegs because I wanted it badly) The cuts are very minor. The nosebleeds are still there from the Carnival episode as well as the guy's arms being ripped off trying to lift a heavy weight in the gym episode (which I had forgotten all about o_O)

It sucks that there are no special features to speak of, but what gets me most is the DVDs are switched! Netflix has the series 1 episodes in proper order whereas the second DVD has the first couple of episodes on it (Carnival Knowledge, etc.) and the first one has the latter episodes. Really really baffling how they did that.

EDIT: Someone has it listed in order on Amazon. Can anyone else confirm the order? Maybe I got an unlucky wrong set.

I'm bumping this thread because while at Best Buy tonight, I noticed that Rocko's box DOES show it has closed captions. Amazon even has a pic.

51in4FRO0-L.jpg

CC is in the bottom, center.

I'm guessing the captions may only work if I switch to analog, like guardian_owl suggested.

Can those of you have that have the other shows -- Angry Beavers, Hey Arnold, Catdog, Real Monsters, etc -- check if they have the captions symbol? Or if you know if captions show up in analog, when they're enabled on the tv? I'm significantly hearing impaired and want to buy these DVD sets that were such a big part of my childhood, but I can't enjoy anything without closed captions anymore.

[quote name='utopianmachine']I'm bumping this thread because while at Best Buy tonight, I noticed that Rocko's box DOES show it has closed captions. Amazon even has a pic.

51in4FRO0-L.jpg

CC is in the bottom, center.

I'm guessing the captions may only work if I switch to analog, like guardian_owl suggested.

Can those of you have that have the other shows -- Angry Beavers, Hey Arnold, Catdog, Real Monsters, etc -- check if they have the captions symbol? Or if you know if captions show up in analog, when they're enabled on the tv? I'm significantly hearing impaired and want to buy these DVD sets that were such a big part of my childhood, but I can't enjoy anything without closed captions anymore.[/QUOTE]

I forgot I made this thread, lol. I'll edit if later today when I'm on my computer, and haven't been up all night. I own Rocko season 1 and 2, Angry Beavers 1/2, and aaahhhh real monsters.

Rocko seasons 1 and 2 both have CC, Real Monsters doesn't. It didn't say on thr box, so I put it in my Xbox, and you can only change the language, no CC options. I misplaced my Angry Beavers, when I find it I'll let you know.

Hope that helped.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Rocko seasons 1 and 2 both have CC, Real Monsters doesn't. It didn't say on thr box, so I put it in my Xbox, and you can only change the language, no CC options. I misplaced my Angry Beavers, when I find it I'll let you know.

Hope that helped.[/QUOTE]

It does help. It's really weird that Rocko has captions and others don't seem to. Next time I'm at Wal-mart, I'll look at all these sets there. Luckily, Rocko was by far the one I wanted most. Still, I wanted pretty much all of them. But hey, time goes by, new versions come out. If they don't have captions now, maybe future versions will.

[quote name='Mako1215']Is the Rocko the uncut version?

Post # 3,000!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that the Rocko episodes are edited because the original video masters of the episodes had all of the "questionable" content removed.

Apparently the only way to see the cut scenes would be from anyone who recorded the original broadcasts at home... it's incredibly stupid, but that's the way things are. I guess there are a few of the deleted scenes on the original VHS releases... but that's the only other place any of them exist.

So unfortunately we aren't going to see "No Tell Motel", the milking machine or the bear testicles scenes ever make it to DVD.

I'll just be happy when Seasons 3 and 4 make it to DVD... hopefully within the next year or two!

[quote name='utopianmachine']It does help. It's really weird that Rocko has captions and others don't seem to. Next time I'm at Wal-mart, I'll look at all these sets there. Luckily, Rocko was by far the one I wanted most. Still, I wanted pretty much all of them. But hey, time goes by, new versions come out. If they don't have captions now, maybe future versions will.[/QUOTE]

I forgot I had Hey Arnold...

Hey Arnold Season 1: NO CC
Angry Beavers S1/S2: HAS CC!

I was at WalMart going to buy Angry Beavers Season 3 Part One, but the only box they had has a cut on the front so I passed. But it had no CC markings on the back. Wtf?

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']I forgot I had Hey Arnold...

Hey Arnold Season 1: NO CC
Angry Beavers S1/S2: HAS CC!

I was at WalMart going to buy Angry Beavers Season 3 Part One, but the only box they had has a cut on the front so I passed. But it had no CC markings on the back. Wtf?[/QUOTE]

Oh man, Angry Beavers will be mine! Thank you thank you!

And yes, this whole CC thing seems stupid-random.

[quote name='utopianmachine']Oh man, Angry Beavers will be mine! Thank you thank you!

And yes, this whole CC thing seems stupid-random.[/QUOTE]

Just read a review for angry beavers season 3 part 1 on DVD talk... Its confirmed it doesn't have CC... Which makes no sense because the first set does.

Does the edited masters mean that the Wacky Deli episode that has scene where the salami beats the bolona with a phone is cut forever? What I mean is that the original broadcast of Wacky deli has the Salami beating up the Bolonga twice but in the edited version one of these scenes is cut out but the 2nd one is kept. I know its trival but a cut is a cut.

Alex Mac, Allen Strange, Animorphs, Salute your Shorts, Pete n Pete, Hey Dude, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power(my favorite), Rugrats, Angry Beavers, Wild ThornBerry's, Doug(original), I also want legends of the hidden temple, Oh Yeah cartoons, Kenan and Kel, Everything that was on when the 'O' was on, big orange couch, and stick stickly, Yes I remember all of this sorry for kids now adays who don't have these AMAZING shows,

[quote name='greenwolfe7']Alex Mac, Allen Strange, Animorphs, Salute your Shorts, Pete n Pete, Hey Dude, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power(my favorite), Rugrats, Angry Beavers, Wild ThornBerry's, Doug(original), I also want legends of the hidden temple, Oh Yeah cartoons, Kenan and Kel, Everything that was on when the 'O' was on, big orange couch, and stick stickly, Yes I remember all of this sorry for kids now adays who don't have these AMAZING shows,[/QUOTE]

No Shelby Woo love?

But yeah, I'd love most of those myself. Mostly an Alex Mack or Kenan and Kel set.

Man, I don't even remember Shelby Woo. I'm not sure if I missed out on it or if I I just don't remember it.

I need to find a clip somewhere...

[quote name='greenwolfe7']Alex Mac, Allen Strange, Animorphs, Salute your Shorts, Pete n Pete, Hey Dude, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power(my favorite), Rugrats, Angry Beavers, Wild ThornBerry's, Doug(original), I also want legends of the hidden temple, Oh Yeah cartoons, Kenan and Kel, Everything that was on when the 'O' was on, big orange couch, and stick stickly, Yes I remember all of this sorry for kids now adays who don't have these AMAZING shows,[/QUOTE]

Alex Mack season one came out on DVD, mostly to promote Jessica Alba. Pete and Pete came out years ago, and Are you Afraid of the dark came out but was a Canadian exclusive.

[quote name='zenintrude']You need to add Pete & Pete...

S1: http://www.amazon.com/The-Adventure...08LA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333981438&sr=8-1

S2: http://www.amazon.com/The-Adventure...EN18/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1333981452&sr=8-2[/QUOTE]

I was originally only going to include the ones released by shout. The ones that used to be only available through amazons burn on demand program. But I'll add everything when I'm on my computer, on my phone right now.

These also came out on DVD, so if I'm missing something let me know. Pete and Pete, Clarissa, Alex Mack, Invader Zim, Avatar, Are you afraid of the dark (Canada I think it's oop).

Shows like Rugrats, Doug, and Fairly Odd Parents DVD sets are Amazon burn on demand.

I think Season 3 was the final season for Pete and Pete, but the dvd was never released. I just remember the box art and commentaries were supposedly done. And it just never happened.

The Rewind series got dropped I think. Because I have Clarissa Explains It All Season 1, and that was the only season ever released. Also in the Rewind Collection.

Here's my complete season(s) want list;

Cousin Skeeter
Salute you shorts
All That
Kablam!
Kenan & Kel
What would you do?
Figure it out
Legends of the Hidden Temple
Eureeka's Castle
My brother and me
Land of the lost
Beetlejuice ( I think this was on Nick, not sure though.)
Anamorphs
Doug
Rocket Power

[quote name='Action Bastard']Here's my complete season(s) want list;

Cousin Skeeter
Salute you shorts
All That
Kablam!
Kenan & Kel
What would you do?
Figure it out
Legends of the Hidden Temple
Eureeka's Castle
My brother and me
Land of the lost
Beetlejuice ( I think this was on Nick, not sure though.)
Anamorphs
Doug
Rocket Power[/QUOTE]

Doug and Rocket Power are available through Amazons Burn on Demand Program, though it isn't the greatest thing and it's very overpriced.

bread's done
Back