Official Redbox Thread

Free game/movie rental
83D7FPKH
XUZWL98R
MCFU5YL4
CUQK2C5S

Fine print:
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO REDEEM YOUR FREE 1-NIGHT DVD, BLU-RAY™ OR GAME RENTAL:

Visit Redbox.com, the official Redbox mobile app or any Redbox kiosk
Select the DVD, Blu-ray Disc™ or Game that you would like to rent
Enter the promo code above on the checkout screen
Enjoy your movie or game!
Save in T-Mobile Tuesdays app by September 19, 2018, at 4:59 a.m. ET to receive a code valid for a free one-night DVD, Blu-ray Disc® or game rental from Redbox, ARV: up to $3. Promo code must be redeemed by September 24, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. ET and the code expires September 24, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. ET. Valid for stated discount off the fee for a one day rental of a disc. One use, one code/per transaction. Your payment card, necessary for a rental, will be charged the balance of the daily rental fee for a disc, if over $3, and the full daily rental fee for additional discs + tax (except where tax isn’t charged) for the first rental day. You’re charged the full daily rental fee + tax for additional days you keep each disc. Can’t be combined with other offers, prior rentals or redeemed for cash. May be cancelled/changed at any time. Void where prohibited.
© 2018 Redbox Automated Retail, LLC. All rights reserved.
Used the first one, the rest were lurked. Thanks!

Free Redbox Rental (exp 11/2): 97QELN8K

50 cents off Redbox Rental (exp 12/31): 32W83L4F

50 cents off Redbox Rental (exp 12/31):T9ZRT6G5

50 cents off Redbox Rental (exp 12/31):F5A8JLTM 

Was hoping RDR2 would show up but it's not stocked near me. Hopefully someone can make use of this:

Take $1.50-OFF any disc, on us! Use code: MQSW8UQ3. Exp 11/8/18 @11:59p.

Free 1 night game rental (expires Nov 12 ‘18):
R9CE2KN9

Would love to use it but seeing as the weekend is about to be passed us... even if i rented today and only had till tomorrow at 9 PM with it, or use it tomorrow and have till Tuesday at 9 PM on free mode, Redbox needs to change the time to 12AM Midnight local time. When i used to do some weekend overnights i could rent it after getting off a 6pm-230am sat into Sunday if i didn’t sleep right away or whatever or when i woke up I’d have it till 9PM Monday so it seemed more like 2 days.

Some games just seem very long to really get far in a short time, unless it’s like a call of duty style campaign mode sort of thing. Otherwise it’s just seeing how far you get with it and maybe waiting for another free code or a sale on the game. Depends how hard you go with your gaming some people can play all day long others not so much. So that’s why i feel like 1 night really is just that if it’s only a couple hours of game time, to some of us that barely makes a dent in the game. But they are showing multi night rates for renting now i guess. I never minded GameFly till you have to wanna play a lot of games cause the hot game sells out quick, and then if you’re not devoted to the mailed games they wind up sitting on your dresser forgotten and you’re like why am i paying for this? They give enough free games monthly with services too. Maybe it’s just when some of us get older and slowly lose a little interest as ideas aren’t new and just same stuff different skin. Or i can’t get into the super long hours games when you want to experience them all, you know?

Anyway, sorry for ranting but i hope someone enjoys this code. 👍🏻

A whole lot of sense there Lonedrifter especially on a return time of midnight and the longer third person action games like Spiderman, Assassin's Creed, and Red Dead. I guess fighting and sports games are easier for a quick few plays but playing through seasons and longer modes would require a lengthier rental. I think that's why they realized the 3 and 5 day rentals are most beneficial to gamers for a decent amount of playthrough into the game.
Still good once in awhile to try out stuff with the free codes so thanks as I was able to use it especially on a slow Sunday! [emoji106]

bread's done
Back