Official Redbox Thread

[quote name="eLefAdEr" post="11731372" timestamp="1399057103"]Use this code: TZNRXT4R
by 05/04/2014 11:59 p.m. CT. to take $1.20 off a movie or game.[/quote] Thanks Fader!

Here's another one, weird, but...Take $1 off the first day of any two movies or games. Good until 5/4/14.

TJ7Z7ZMW
Thanks, used it for 47 Ronin. 53cents total w/online reservation. Like I've mentioned before, you can usually ignore the wacky rules when it comes to codes. Except for a free game rental: those will usually only work on games.

Last edited by a moderator:
50¢ off first day of rental. Suppose to rent two but might work with only one. Expires 5/4

R46NKRH4

Hope a member gets it or a lurker who should just join CAG already.

Check your text message as Redbox is sending a Rent any DVD, get a 2nd free for day code.

Please share if you are unable to use it by tonight (5/8).

I am NOT going to be able to use my rent one get one free code so first person to quote this I will PM the code. The code expires tonight but if you just add one DVD you should be able to get it for free without renting the second.

I am NOT going to be able to use my rent one get one free code so first person to quote this I will PM the code. The code expires tonight but if you just add one DVD you should be able to get it for free without renting the second.
I would love a free code...

$0.50 off your next rental expires 5/11
First person to quote this I will PM the code.
You can rent the Guilt Trip starring Barbra Streisand for you and your mother for Mother's Day. 💝

I have another one of these so here you go.
$0.50 off your next rental expires 5/ 11.

Don't know of any promos going on currently. Are you a member of the text club? I get my codes through random text and e-mails. If you are not receiving text try texting ALERTS or GAMES to 727272. That's the Redbox number.

Rent one get one Free DVD expires today 5/15
You might be able to rent just one and get it free.

Here is a 1-day Blu-ray rental for the price of a DVD w/code 3MTJWN3T. 1 use Exp 5/28/14@11:59pCT
Hope someone uses this because I won't.

bread's done
Back