Official Redbox Thread

NN9933DF - Must use online or mobile app for a free DVD - today (10/31) only. Can use up to 5 times per CC. Can also apply to Blu-Ray or Game to get $1.20 off the total.

I have 1 free code that I won from McDonalds. The first person to PM me will receive a code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wind down your weekend with Redbox! Use code HD5MXRKN for a free 1-day DVD rental. Exp 11/2/14@11:59pCT. Text STOP to cancel, HELP for help.

Have a free DVD rental for tonight. My friend just sent it to me after I used Kromis code. First person to quote this I will PM the code.

Fwd: Wind down your weekend with Redbox! Use code _________ for a free 1-day DVD rental. Exp 11/2/14@11:59pCT.

First person to quote this I will PM the code.

Well guys, I have a redbox code from the McDonald's Monopoly promo, good until 11/24, which can be used on any DVD, BD, or a game rental. 1st to PM me at the earliest will get it!

---

Update: And it gone, so quick, lol. X3

Well guys, I have a redbox code from the McDonald's Monopoly promo, good until 11/24, which can be used on any DVD, BD, or a game rental. 1st to PM me at the earliest will get it!
Hi, I would appreciate the code. Would like to use on a game. Have not received game code from RB in months now and I'm signed for that '1 a month' promo. Thanks.

Hi, I would appreciate the code. Would like to use on a game. Have not received game code from RB in months now and I'm signed for that '1 a month' promo. Thanks.
I said PM me, but I'll do so anyways, hold on...

---

Update: Already PM'd

Hey guys, I have another code (tnx to the play pass program), but its only good towards a DVD rental, good until 11/14. 1st to PM the earliest gets it! X3

---

And...Gone! X3

I've never used redbox before and I tend to give my codes away...

1) Is there a referral link or sign up bonus somewhere for redbox?

2) I have 5 codes from monopoly...Can I rent a game and just keep it for 5 days using the codes?

I've never used redbox before and I tend to give my codes away...

1) Is there a referral link or sign up bonus somewhere for redbox?

2) I have 5 codes from monopoly...Can I rent a game and just keep it for 5 days using the codes?
i would love a code! theres no referral bonus, but there is s rewards program you can sign up for. you can only use one promo code at a time and its only valid for the first day. to use more than one you havd yo rent it, then return it and rent it again using another promo code.

Redbox movie night: Use code ______ for $1 off your movie or game rental!

1 use, online/at the box. Expires 1 week from date of issuance. Text STOP to cancel

First person to quote this I will PM the code.

[quote name="bstringbean" post="12243848" timestamp="1416159556"][background=rgb(237,237,237)]W6DXHG9T[/background]

[background=rgb(237,237,237)]Rent 1 Get 1[/background]

[background=rgb(237,237,237)]Expires tonight[/background][/quote] thanks!

Redbox: Make it a double feature! Use code VRQ4TNVZ to rent 1, get 1 free. Exp 11/20/14@11:59pCT. 1 use, online/at the box. Text STOP to cancel, HELP for help.

Redbox: Make it a double feature! Use code MZMH966W to rent 1, get 1 free. Exp 11/20/14@11:59pCT. 1 use, online/at the box. Text STOP to cancel, HELP for help.

[quote name="slowdive21" post="12257703" timestamp="1416591640"]I've 3 or 4 red box free rental codes. Like and quite this post if you would like a code.[/quote]

I'd appreciate a code

i would love a code! theres no referral bonus, but there is s rewards program you can sign up for. you can only use one promo code at a time and its only valid for the first day. to use more than one you havd yo rent it, then return it and rent it again using another promo code.

Hmm, I would love a free code, too... :bouncy:
Like this post and I have a code for each of you. :) It has to be used by the 24th or something though...

PMs sent to the other 3 people too!

I have one more free rental code. Has to be used by the 24th.

If you want it, like/quote this post. If not, I will give it away. (I just want to make sure you see it, since it has a shot exp date).

Hey guys, got an e-mail that redbox will have another price increase...I dunno how this will effect codes and such (should be the same way, I guess), but...starting 12/2/14, DVD's will be at $1.50, BD's at $2, and from 1/6/15, Games at $3, so yeah...>_>

BOOOO!!!!! This is the second time they increased their rate. It's ok for me... cause I only rent from them when I get free codes.

bread's done
Back