Official Redbox Thread

Hey guys, got an e-mail that redbox will have another price increase...I dunno how this will effect codes and such (should be the same way, I guess), but...starting 12/2/14, DVD's will be at $1.50, BD's at $2, and from 1/6/15, Games at $3, so yeah...>_>
It's still cheaper than Blockbuster & Hollywood Video ever were for new releases, but a game for $3/night is pretty steep. They need to change the structure for games to incorporate a multi-night rental. Maybe $3/first night, $1.50/each add'l night up to 5 nights. I'm sure they realize that the ideal rental time for a game is longer than a movie, right?

Hey guys, the 12 days of Redbox texts are back, Text NICE to 727272 each day until 12/10. More details on what random code you get (or unless the same each day), is HERE!

I'll drop a code here later when I get to this, if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, the 12 days of Redbox texts are back, Text NICE to 727272 each day until 12/10. More details on what random code you get (or unless the same each day), is HERE!

I'll drop a code here later when I get to this, if possible.
no free game rentals? Damn, not really a point in renting anything

no free game rentals? Damn, not really a point in renting anything

Free game rentals = go to gamestop and buy a used game... Within 7 days take it back (the 7 day don't like it guarantee) and get them to credit it back to your power up rewards card instead of just getting another game .... Tada free rentals until the people there get pissed lol

I see, but all those codes are good until 11/30, lol. So I guess they should be all gone soon, lol. Anyways, here's a 75c off rental code, good until 12/10.

J266JJ4J

I see, but all those codes are good until 11/30, lol. So I guess they should be all gone soon, lol. Anyways, here's a 75c off rental code, good until 12/10.

J266JJ4J
I got a 'not valid' message on your code, but it could just be rejecting me because I tried 10 different codes from above and they were no bueno...

Free game rentals = go to gamestop and buy a used game... Within 7 days take it back (the 7 day don't like it guarantee) and get them to credit it back to your power up rewards card instead of just getting another game .... Tada free rentals until the people there get pissed lol
I can't imagine getting away with that every week for a long time...but once a month, especially at a very busy store, why the hell not?

I got a 'not valid' message on your code, but it could just be rejecting me because I tried 10 different codes from above and they were no bueno...
Well, because usually CAG's will snipe the codes and use them ASAP, so yeah, once they're used, they're gone, but don't worry, another code will drop daily until 12/10.

Not only that, but there's the chance to win a year of movie nights (52 1-day DVD rentals). But yeah, good luck to someone who actually get's that, of course.

Redbox: Take $.75 off any rental w/code GRDKXKNK. Exp 12.10.14@11:59pCT. 1 use, online/at the box. Text STOP to cancel.

Text daily through 12/10!

Redbox: Take $.50 off any rental w/code 7VG6472Z. Exp 12.10.14@11:59pCT. 1 use, online/at the box. Text STOP to cancel.

Fwd: Redbox: Take $.75 off any rental w/code NQK4Z9N7. Exp 12.10.14@11:59pCT. 1 use, online/at the box. Text STOP to cancel.

Redbox: Take $.75 off any rental w/code 4XJZXQN2.

Redbox: Take $1 off any 2 discs w/code RMX7XW23.

Redbox: Take $.50 off any rental w/code 99TNHRMR.

Redbox: Take $1 off any 2 discs w/code VW76G4TJ.

Redbox: Take $1 off any 2 discs w/code DW5MKHKV.

Redbox: Take $.50 off any rental w/code RNK6N7JR.

3 R1G1 Codes:

WGVHHXRM / H4KK5D65 / WGN43NZT

---

2 $1off any 2 disc codes.

9KV23HVW / H55NVJ2W

---

One 50c off Rental

9MMVNQXT

---

All good until 12/10.

I have 1 $1.50 off rental, 1 $.75 off rental, 2 $1.00 off rental, and 2 $.50 off codes that I wont be using. PM me if you have been a CAG member for atleast a year and want any of these. I don't want them to be lurked.

I have 1 $.75 off rental, 2 $1.00 off rental, and 2 $.50 off codes that I wont be using. PM me if you have been a CAG member for atleast a year and want any of these. I don't want them to be lurked. They all expire tonight so gotta be quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back