Official Redbox Thread

I have a free game rental code, PM me if anyone wants it. I would use it, but my local redbox only carries 360/ps3 games.

Gone

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for one free game rental code 5678JJNN it appears to be multiple use, but only for online reservations. The code expires tonight at midnight.

Texting "movie" to 727272 seems to be working again I text it when it was first posted here then again today and got a different code

Good for one free game rental code 5678JJNN it appears to be multiple use, but only for online reservations. The code expires tonight at midnight.
This still works, got $1.59 off a game. Thanks.

So I was checking online to see if any RedBox near me or my work has PS4/Xbox One games. None around me or my work had any except 1 Redbox at 711. It had 1 copy of The Order 1886 (the game i wanted to find). Why is this? Somebody from out of the area just happen to drop the game off at the Redbox by me?

Redbox: Play for free this weekend. Use code 3G9733X9 for a free 1-day game rental.

Exp 4/19/15@11:59pCT. Online/@ the box. Text STOP to cancel, HELP for help

[quote name="bstringbean" post="12649227" timestamp="1429460611"]Redbox: Play for free this weekend. Use code 3G9733X9 for a free 1-day game rental.

Exp 4/19/15@11:59pCT. Online/@ the box. Text STOP to cancel, HELP for help[/quote]

Thanks! Just used this!

bread's done
Back