valid until 11/1

3J9HNQGD

MKG5VKGR

XRQ4Z97M

2TZ5VT35

ZM2VRWRN

HQ642G4X

Last edited by a moderator:
Redbox: Try any game FREE for a day, like Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection(T), with code XJ9GJK72 Expires 10/16/15@11:59pCT. Text STOP to cancel.

Redbox: Try any game FREE for a day, like Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection(T), with code XJ9GJK72 Expires 10/16/15@11:59pCT. Text STOP to cancel.
Someone already used. Oh well, I guess I'd rather pay $3 for the awesomeness I've heard about Tony Hawk than $60 :D

use code 3489whjf for a free game or blu ray. Also supposed to last until the 18th, and multi-use.
Thanks

Anybody else having trouble with Redbox today? Went to pick up a game, it said I couldn't use my credit card that I used to reserve the game, and said I wouldn't be charged. No email saying the reservation has been cancelled and now I can't even sign in on their website.

Thanks

Anybody else having trouble with Redbox today? Went to pick up a game, it said I couldn't use my credit card that I used to reserve the game, and said I wouldn't be charged. No email saying the reservation has been cancelled and now I can't even sign in on their website.
Yeah the site is effed for me too

Just got off with support. There is maintenance going on right now. They recommended I try to pick up my reservation in an hour and offered a free movie code (I declined)

Edit: Working now, but I had to make a new reservation. Hope the first one auto cancels when it sees I didn't pick it up.

Multiuse codes for use on the website or the app.

1-day DVD rental code - 45GJ9382

1-day game rental code (also works on DVD/Blu-ray) - DF7GAE4T

Expires Sunday October 25th @ 11:59pm CT

Is this good today only? Does it make game rentals free or just take $1.50 off?
Well, all I know is that rentals are 100% free, regardless if it's DVD, Blu-ray or video games. I don't know if the codes can be used at a kiosk, I reserved my five rentals online. I also don't know if the promo code is only valid for today?...

Well, all I know is that rentals are 100% free, regardless if it's DVD, Blu-ray or video games. I don't know if the codes can be used at a kiosk, I reserved my five rentals online. I also don't know if the promo code is only valid for today?...
Thanks. I reserved 2 games online. Will try code again tomorrow to see if it's still valid.

bread's done
Back