Official Redbox Thread

$1.25 off the first night of any rental
Expires 07/09/2017 at 11:59 p.m.
ELT537EZ

Free game rental
Expires 07/09/2017 at 11:59 p.m.
J5378XAU

Dropping off my T-mobile Tuesdays Redbox codes...only works on movies not games lol...

Receive a one-day Blu-ray Disc rental from Redbox, awarded as one
promotional code. Must claim this prize by 4:59 a.m. ET on July 5,
2017 and promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. ET on July 10, 2017.
Limit one promotional code per transaction regardless of number of
rentals. One time use only. Code valid online, on the official Redbox
mobile app or at the Box in the amount of the discount stated off of
the first day’s rental fee for a Blu-ray Disc. Not valid for prior rentals. Your payment card (necessary for any rental) will be charged the full daily rental rate for any additional items, plus applicable
tax (except for jurisdictions that do not require sales tax to be charged or collected) for the first rental day, if applicable, and will be charged the full daily rental fee for all items plus applicable tax (except for jurisdictions that do not require sales tax to be charged or collected) for each day you don’t return your rental by 9 p.m. local time (at the Box) after first rental day. Void where prohibited by law. Code must not be copied, sold or otherwise offered. Any other use constitutes fraud. Can’t be combined with other offers. Not redeemable for cash. Subject to cancellation or change at any time.

YOUR CODE:

3E47RQYN
3L5RFRVG
5GF7QTZR
RPD4H42K
C468HK65
AEZ8U9DE
A8QTKD62
WNJV5482
FDN45R7X
MYMUD874

Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like those expired last Wednesday. Thanks anyway.
U r mistaken grandpa! Lol :whee:
They expired last night: "promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. ET on July 10, 2017." I extracted the codes before they expired from T-mobile but redeeming them on Redbox didn't expire actually until last night

Last edited by a moderator:
U r mistaken grandpa! Lol :whee:
They expired last night: "promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. ET on July 10, 2017." I extracted the codes before they expired from T-mobile but redeeming them on Redbox didn't expire actually until last night
Regardless, I couldn't get any of them to work when I tried them. It said they weren't valid "on this day" or something like that.

Regardless, I couldn't get any of them to work when I tried them. It said they weren't valid "on this day" or something like that.
Weird...idk then coz my friend who redeemed one on a movie didn't have any problems before I posted the rest of my remaining codes. Prolly expired a few hrs before they were supposed to and whoever set the expiration time set it wrong

bread's done
Back