Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really appreciate a 48 hour code to use on a silver account of mine since my gold account was suspended for 2 weeks. I thought I could go without live but I need my fix. I have an Iron Man Dr Pepper premium theme code that I'd be willing to trade.. Thanks!

Would really appreciate(x infinite) if some one could send me a 48 hour trial code via pm. i am dying to play online. Thanks!

[quote name='saosin42']There are a lot of new people...[/QUOTE]

Yes and their first and only post is in here. I doubt if they'll get one. 48 hour codes are hard to come by nowadays. I haven't had one in any of my new games.

i know a guy that works for microsoft and has unlimited codes but he makes you do a quick survey to get them send me a msg and i will send you to him

[quote name='duckhead11']i know a guy that works for microsoft and has unlimited codes but he makes you do a quick survey to get them send me a msg and i will send you to him[/QUOTE]

Don't ever spam me again. No one is foolish enough to follow some BS link you send and I didn't request it. I have Gold. Congrats on being the first person I've ever blocked.

Okay, I have a MONTH xbox live code to giveaway. I no longer need use of it due to getting a new 12 month live.
Send me your PM's and i'll randomly pick someone within the next day or so.

I found great website with auctions for free. For register and do few easy steps like connect with facebook,... you´ll have 250 credits and today I got 48h trial code for 71 credits!!! Month cards are sold about 400 points! Try it: http://www.listia.com/signup/127926 Yes, its referal link, but you will get 50 more credits for it, really. And when you list somethinu dont need old game for xbox or some cde for something, you´ll get month code or maybe 12 month code easily!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
May I have a 48hr. trial?I'm moving in a couple of days and I want to get one more good game in online.

[quote name='JamesXR']I found great website with auctions for free. For register and do few easy steps like connect with facebook,... you´ll have 250 credits and today I got 48h trial code for 71 credits!!! Month cards are sold about 400 points! Try it: http://www.listia.com/signup/127926 Yes, its referal link, but you will get 50 more credits for it, really. And when you list somethinu dont need old game for xbox or some cde for something, you´ll get month code or maybe 12 month code easily!!![/QUOTE]

Spam elsewhere.

I need a 48 hr code. I would like to get rid of Forza 3 but I have 1 more achievement that needs online. I would trade forza 3 for 1600 ms pts

I could use an extra 48 hour if anyone has one to spare? I'm actually hoping to give it to my friend as she's Silver right now and I need her back on Borderlands with me. Very much appreciated ^^

Im in a desperate need of a 48 hour code. =[ i have the moh beta but i cant even play it. could someone please pm me a code.

Argh, FIFA World Cup 2010 tells me I need Gold to get the latest squad updates. Can someone please spare a 48h code? I'd really appreciate it.

[quote name='JUDDERMAN']Argh, FIFA World Cup 2010 tells me I need Gold to get the latest squad updates. Can someone please spare a 48h code? I'd really appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't that mean that you actually need Gold and not the trial? Using a 48 hr code does not give you Gold privileges.

That being said, does anyone have an extra code? If so, PM me.

Hey guys, does anybody have a 48 hour code they could send me via pm. becuase i am dying to play UFC 2010 online with all my friends telling me about how good fight camp is!. Thanks and much much appreciated.

Can I please have a 48 hour trial, i haven't been able to pay for xbox live and my friend is over spending the night, You would be an amazing person if you did
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back