Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I'm currently in need of a temporary account and any help with a code for Two-Month on XBL would be greatly appreciated. I do not care if it is expired or not. Thanks in advance. :cool:

I just hooked up my xbox to the internent and i need a valid 2 month free trial code that come with the game. if any one can help me out pm me please..

I had an xbox live card but when I had the thought of using it I was 2 years too late so if anyone has any unexpired subscription code can I have it?

I've got 2 of the 48-hour codes sitting here. PM me. Sorry I don't have any 2-month codes, as I'd love to help out.

I've also got 3 free songs from PureTracks.com if anyone wants the codes for those too...

IF anyone Has a 2month or even a 48hr layin around collecting dust it would be nice if u could uhh pm it to me...THNKS

PS.PPL say u cant use them anymore but still i would like ta give it a go

Anybody have an old trial code for the original Xbox lying around? Send it my way, even if its expired, might still work.

It would be cool if I oculd get a live code. I just want to download the Halo 2 maps and the KOTOR extras. I don't know the tiime frame on these things but anything would be good. Thanks.

hey i never used xbox live b4..

when connecting for the first time do i just put the code tht i have and it should start?

well when i put dwn the code it always says technical problems!! help

[quote name='naiku']Got a (1)48hr code for free. just toss me a pm & itrader feedback. thx[/quote]

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']I have two 48 hour codes
will trade for itrader feedback
pm please[/quote]

Please read the rules regarding feedback again...
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72504
48 Hour codes have ZERO value, therefore cannot be traded for iTrader feedback.

Well.....I'm in love with TF2, my Gold just ran out and I don't have the cash to pick up a new subscription with GTAIV right around the corner. If anyone has any sort of code they wouldn't mind parting with, PM me. It would be much appreciated.

I just bought a 360 two days ago. It's gonna be hard for me to shell out the subscription fee for Gold and buy Halo 3 at the same time. If anyone has a code left over that you are not gonna use, please send me a PM. It would mean a lot to me.

Holy crap thank god i found this
can someone please give me a 2 mnth trial code that i can use
i havent hade gold in like 5 months
message me if u have one

hello my son is in need for a code so he can stop playing off my account. if some one would be so kind to though him a bone.
thank you

I'm new here, but I've been lurking for awhile. I know asking for something as my first post isn't exactly the best way to introduce myself, but I could really use any codes that anyone happens to have. Thanks in advance to everyone at Cheap Ass Gamer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back