Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm petty new to the site, but I try to contribute to the site as much as I can. I try to post the best Amazon.ca deals in the Canadian forums.

My wife and I just bought our first townhouse so we finally get to stop living in basements. We move in at the end of March.
Sadly my father just passed away (not looking for sympathy, just a fact) and I was depressed and needed a present, so I bought myself an Xbox 360.

I was excited that it came with a free month of LIVE because I really couldn't afford to get a subscription due to, well, buying a house!
But there's only a couple weeks left and then (as much as I don't want to) will be going back to a silver membership.

I saw this thread and thought, hey why not? What's the worst that could happen? Nothing right? So here I am.

Thanks in advance.

FarmhouseMedia.png

hello!!,, my xbox live gold account runs out on the 3rd of march,, and i was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to send me a xbox live code.. they can PM me the code if they want to. i would be very grateful... thanks in advance. and then if i ever get codes and i allready have xbox live i will gladly post them to anyone ,,,

THANKYOU!... :D:D

I give up after trying a few of these codes that have already been redeemed. I wish this forum had a feature to where you have to reply to a topic to see the hidden content. It sure would help with the Lurker problems. However my XBL sub went out a few days ago and if someone would be generous enough to toss me a few in pm until my new sub arrives in the mail.

Thanks

USED:
QFWJC-M8334-6W69D-H87VX-7CQ4G
BY7R7-3G3RR-D7XQG-W338D-J6PRJ
PFK28-6QB3R-RRYJD-4KT36-6RTGB
W6YMY-8PFJ9-YHC4W-QCMHF-DWRKJ
MGFQB-Q4JX8-RTXYR-M3MQX-6PFK3
RX4TM-P26RQ-79GYG-94F9D-3Y6H3
K8HFM-G424K-3R744-X2WB7-QY6JM
W4GGH-MX6XH-XHY7J-YFB7M-7YR8Y
JKH92-Y6M2K-2PK7J-KFDW4-P63TD
PTRR8-YWR2V-8DGHP-3FB83-24DJD
BY2M9-FXR9C-D72YH-9D288-F9F8G
BH6DV-CYVGF-RGFWY-63KF3-KTTMJ
CDYVJ-M9HFR-QV9CC-48MPW-YWRXY
C2TXF-X9RFM-XDFY2-J7M2Q-HFVVJ

PS: People please help report or post codes youve used or dont work. It would sure help out the next person so they wont have to waste time trying 20 something codes and still no luck.

Long time member on CAG first time XB360 owner. All my codes from my xb1 games don't work and seeing if anybody has any extra one month codes. Please email me at [email protected] if anybody has any extras

My gold ran out a few days ago. I didn't want to come beg for one. But I feel why not when you guys are so generous. I gave away hundreds of free point codes a few weeks ago and it felt good. Do you want that same feeling of making another person happy??

Not working:
WDKCG-8DJ6J-W2R8G-GXQK6-86P7J
CJD3H-BKHFB-J9677-YVMMJ-9CF7G

Haven't tried any more.

Can someone send me a one month code please, I have a code to download the movie batman the dark knight from the dvd , you use it to get the movie free on your computer, help me out the only game I have is Halo 3 right now and you cant play by yourself . Thanks

Hey can anyone give me a 48hr trial card plz my cousin wants to play and he doesnt want to be a guest and he lives really far away and this is the online time we will see each other for another year

Just got a 360 and want to give Gold a spin to see if it works with my Internet connection before I buy a subscription. If anyone has a trial key they can share I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

[quote name='CaseyRyback']this is the topic for asking and giving away 2 month trials. Please contain all requests and give aways within this topic.

Thanks[/quote]
one code please mad props

[quote name='CaseyRyback']this is the topic for asking and giving away 2 month trials. Please contain all requests and give aways within this topic.

Thanks[/quote]1072932

Hey guys! My kid brother just got a 360 for xmas, but my parents wont get him an xbl subscription. I think he used all the freebies on his console, he'd be so grateful to get another month.

Thanks!

I need a 48 hour trial to get this CC off my account because Xbox live is being gay and not letting me remove the card..

and I really want to get back to month to month asap

Please If U Have ANY EXTRA 48 trials could PM one...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back