Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
flameofdoom: just click the person's name and click on "send a private message to..."
ajkilla: Did you try to call Microsoft about this? You need to be patient and ask to speak to a supervisor immediately (I NEVER deal with the underlings) and explain your situation.

[quote name='xpag406']flameofdoom: just click the person's name and click on "send a private message to..."
ajkilla: Did you try to call Microsoft about this? You need to be patient and ask to speak to a supervisor immediately (I NEVER deal with the underlings) and explain your situation.[/quote]

yeah there a pain in A** you cant remove the base credit card on your account they never added it in the system you can only remove extra credit cars so you either have to renew your account with a 48 hour or a 1 month to get rid of the card...

do As I have already begged I need a 48 hour or a 2 month to fix this stupid problem....

Please Pm me if you have any extra's...

My good deed for the day:

48-Hour Free Xbox Live Gold Trial
G8GCP-XYFMX-BT3FD-GF7TP-J4JMD

All that I ask is that whoever uses this posts something, so people know it's dead. Oh, and in the future...do something nice for a fellow CAG. :)

I need a code to try out HAWX online and also check out RE5 co-op.

Just need the code just until I can find a deal on a 12 month Gold.

Thanks to whoever can hook it up.

im new to this site, but i've been looking for a free trial for xbox live, i would really appreciate it if someone could help me out. thanks.

48 Hour Code from Halo Wars Limited Edition. Just post when you've used it. And then go particpate in the Xbox 360 board and become a fully functioning member of CAG

VVJFG-MRQRP-2F2FT-VBGPP-3MB88

Hey i've been looking for a 48 hour code for a while to try xbox live for a while. Would really appreciate it if anyone has one.

I've got a few to give out but not to lurkers who are clearly on the site just for the codes. At least pretend to be involved, add an avatar, do something!

hey one !! please....PM me please...
thanks if u give me a code if not.....hahahaa!!!

cheers!!!

bye bye

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I just joined this site because many of my friends at school said its cool and fun. I notice this forum for Xbox Live codes and i was excited. I been playing Xbox for about 2 months and now i am ready to take on the LIVE experience. I would so greatly appreciate it guys/girls.

-Sean #27 :D

hey i would really apreciate it if someone sent me a 48hour or more code im trying to go pro in halo 3 but my card expired and im really trying to be a general my gamertag is my username and i can help anyone with achievments or ranks in any fps we both have soo essentially i will work to play lol

I would greatly appreciate a Xbox Live code, if someone has one to spare.Let me tell you my situation.I only need a code to update my original Xbox games.If the codes don't work on the original Xbox, then don't send me one.

Man, I really cant afford Xbox Live. Being a college student is hard. Anyone want to donate me a 2 moth subscription??? I would GREATLy appreciate it. Thanks!!

I'm not going to suck up to any of you, but if you are kind enough to give me a two or one month gold subscription, I can't thank you enough. PM me or email me the code at [email protected] . Thanks, no matter what!

I W000D LIEK A 12 MONTH GOLD PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Joking.
48 hour trial?
plz?

Hi, I'm on spring break and my xbox live has ran out. All my friends have basicly travelled and I'm left here being hella bored. Could anyone PLEASE pm me any time length of a code? Thanks in advance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back