Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon to all the beggars,

I need a 48 hour or more XBL code. I have a tournament online for GEARS 2 and it involves me to be in it. I would be most grateful. Could someone be willing to e-mail me one.

Sincerely, The What?

[quote name='warrior k26']i just got back from iraq like 2 weeks ago and would like a code because i have to go back in a couple days just pm me![/quote]

[quote name='warrior k26']hey i would really apreciate it if someone sent me a 48hour or more code im trying to go pro in halo 3 but my card expired and im really trying to be a general my gamertag is my username and i can help anyone with achievments or ranks in any fps we both have soo essentially i will work to play lol[/quote]

[quote name='warrior k26']can someone pm me one please !!! my girlfriend moved and my cel phone is broken and i really wanna play some games with her please pm me one!!!!![/quote]

:applause:

Just going through my games and I found another 48-Hour Code (From my GoW2 LE).
1st to PM Me gets it.
Edit: I'm going to get something to eat. So if you don't get an immediate reply, Just give me a half hour and I'll be back.

I will give a 48 hour code to the first member who meets the following criteria.

- Has been a CAG member for at least a year
- Has an avatar
- Has a signature
- Does not have any numbers in their username

If you meet that criteria, send me a PM. If not, don't waste my time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tardcore']I will give a 48 hour code to the first member who meets the following criteria.

- Has been a CAG member for at least a year
- Has an avatar
- Has a signature
- Does not have any numbers in their username

If you meet that criteria, send me a PM. If not, don't waste my time.[/quote]

is 2 out of 4 good enough? :)

I do not meet the following criteria at all Sounds to me that i am the winner :D lol
No but serious is there someone with a 48 hour trial who is willing to share ?
Would be nice cause today i found out that my account turned back in to silver.

Thanks in advance

I could really use a 48 hour xbox live code, i really dont wanna wait a whole month before i get to play live, just need 2 days to get it out of my system for awhile :p

hey
I would like a two month trail for XBOX Live! I miss playing everyone online & talking to them in a vs match! please help me!

wer do we get this 48 hour free trial from cos i dont no wer the quiz is ????my gamertag is si bums sheep if u wud send it to tht

Asking for a 48h trial as my gold ran out and i want to play nba2k9 online. PM the code, thanks in advance. Also, LOL at the people asking for several months xbl gold.

I Need A Two Month...because The Only Time I Played Xbl Was When They Gave Me A 1 Month Trial....it Was Very Fun But It Sucked At The Sam;e Time Because I Only Played Perfect Dark Zero(that Game Sucks)...and Now I Got Gow2 And I Hear Rumors About Online Multiplayer So Pleez Give Me To 2 Month

If anyone has any codes for 48-trials or months, I would really thank you, as I am bringing my Xbox 360 to my friends house, but it's not much fun unless it has LIVE.

I'd like to request a 48-hour trial. I just picked up Left 4 Dead and the new DLC is currently only available to Gold members. Thanks.

Hmm, I wonder how I could get my hands on a 1 month XBL gold code, or maybe a 48 hr code...

I wonder if someone's sig contains info on how to win one...

Hmm...

|
|
|
|
\/

Hey i was wondering can i get a 2 month, because i havent played on xbox live in 1 year and i miss it. and ive been trying so hard to get it again but i dont have enough money to get a trial or 12 month nothing. so can u help a brother out.

Looking for just one trial code, im a sports players and not having updated teams KILLS ME :(...you can pm me or email me at [email protected] thanks in advance

p.s. ill post when i have recieved one

I would really like a 1month card if possible as I am waiting for my paycheck to come in so I can pay for my live again. I get my paycheck in 2 weeks, but I need that cash to pay off rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back