Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FXWPV-63MQQ-3VXXK-9FXB8-Q48F8

1 month

EDIT: It's been claimed by someone

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been able to play Xbox live for several months now. If some of you guys could help me out by giving me a trial. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has a spare 48hr code they generously donate to me??

I'm in a dire need for the code, and am willing to pay like $1-2 for it paypal if you are not willing to donate it to me. :(

hi, im reallyyyy trying to get a free 48 hour code, right now i dont have a job so no income for me right now, please can somone please send me a free xbox live 48 hour code please, send me a PM or send me a e-mail to [email protected]

It would be great if anyone could give me a code ;) i haven't played xbox live for a year and a half. i could really use one and go back to halo3. ill take anything i can get.

Because I don't give codes out to specific people, here's a 48 hour code from my copy of Fable 2. If anyone asks me for a code again, all the codes I get from now on I'm tossing so no one gets them. I'm not made of codes, you know.

W29H4-HV43Y-KVRJT-FRTMQ-9923M

CAG vet here :)
I could definitely use a 48 hr code or month code or w/e
So if anyone has anything plz PM me

Three 48 hours that got emailed to me.
CJW4Q-PKC67-RRH9D-F6DDF-WBTJW
D7DRY-GCM88-XJMYC-F688H-KRJDB
GMVTH-BQGV8-7W3FW-MM2W2-2GRG3

Hey guys I haven't played live in probably a year now and I would really appreciate if you guys could send me maybe a month or 48 hour anything would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Hey mates! I'm holding off on buying a xbox live 12 month sub until they re-lower to 30, again; If you have a few 2 day codes, would you mind Pming me them? I just invested in 4k points, and I'd love to play castle crashers multiplayer; Thanks;

It is my sons B-day tomorrow. I wanted to let him try COD4 XBL to see if he likes. May I please have any form of free XBL. Thank you for your help. PM me please. :)

Hi, i really need xbox live gold, and i dont have it cause i cant afford it:cry:

If you could send me a xbox live code that would be very very thankful:lol:

Please send the code to this email: [email protected]

Thanks!!! :) :)

PS: Best website ever!:cool:

Hey, would appreciate a 48h code.
I also have 2 months of spotify premium (worth~20-25$, www.spotify.com) that i would be happy to trade for either 1 or 3 months of xbl gold.
PM please

Edit: Post #666 uh oh :p

If anyone has a 48 hour trial code they can give me please pm me the code my gamertag is Dekkos add me if you want

may i have an xbox code plz? i need one for my brother because i wanted to suprise him when he gets home! =) thnx and good luck trying to find some codes ☺☺☺☺☺!!!

48 hour trial

FDK3F-JFKTH-GFVJP-2PYHW-XR6PB

EDIT- whoever redeems this, make sure to post so people dont keep trying to use it. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Brother Daz']48 hour trial

FDK3F-JFKTH-GFVJP-2PYHW-XR6PB

EDIT- whoever redeems this, make sure to post so people dont keep trying to use it. Thanks[/QUOTE]

I tried to redeem it but it was already taken. Thanks anyways.

Another 48 hour trial

CKKFF-6FD97-8HQGX-BH4TQ-TP34Y

And please post if you're the person that redeems this, so people dont waste their time putting in a code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back