Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I'm only 20 points off from getting the new Halo 3 Map Pack and don't want to spend $6.50 for only 20 points. If someone could PM me a code for a 100 Microsoft points I'd appreciate it!

Yes, someone used it aleready.

I could really use a code if someone has an extra one. Thank you.

[quote name='mykee98']did someone use the one i posted?[/QUOTE]

Can someone please PM me a code? Would be really cool for when I get my Xbox back, my Gold ran out while it's getting repaired...

if anybody comes across any gold subscriptions and they dont need them could you message me and send me the code. thanks.

I wouldn't mind if someone could get me a xbl gold code if they have any spares. My sub ran out and I'm waiting on a deal for a subscription.

Would love any free Gold trials if anyone has some spare, mines just ran out and dont get paid again until the end of the month, just spent all my money on Download Festival :p, PM me if you do, thanks

im in need ahh i havet played online in three months and im on house arrest so i cant go buy some and i have no phone plzzz someone help im so bored

I'll get on the bandwagon I guess. Got a 360 all the way back in December, and Braid has always interested me. Would love to get some more songs in Guitar Hero too.

Very well appreciated if someone PMs me one.

Hey, folks. I wanted to get in on 1 vs. 100 last night and went to sign up for one month for a dollar and they rejected my card. :(

/sob story

Can I have free stuff? I'll be your friend.

[quote name='kirby_fox']I'll get on the bandwagon I guess. Got a 360 all the way back in December, and Braid has always interested me. Would love to get some more songs in Guitar Hero too.

Very well appreciated if someone PMs me one.[/QUOTE]

You don't need gold just to download things.

Well would love a 48hours trial i sold my drums on ebay so i could buy a 1 year gold
only to find paypal is holding my fund for 21days till i get feedback. :(
So anyone with a spare code please pm me it i would be very grateful and will one day return the favour thxs.

Im new to CAG but i would love to either play with some of you guys and or have a moth card. Just let me know

GT. rickbyrnes2683
ijustgotsmurfed
he4shotsmyx
smasher smurf

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back