Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
help! my coworkers are having a transformers 2 outing today, and I don't want to go. instead, I'm having some coworkers together in our rec room to watch netflix on the 360, except i don't have a gold account! can someone PM a code?

I have a 48 hour code that expires on June 30, 2009. If someone wants it pm me. First person gets it.

UPDATE: The code has been claimed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys heres the deal PM me or email me at [email protected] Im giving out free 12,3,2,1 month and 2 day trial codes want 1 or 3? EMAIL ME!

KKZ GUYZ NO MORE CODES
IVE GIVIN OUT 5 12 MONTH 4 3 MONTH AND 8 1 MONTH + 16 2 DAY TRIALS im thru sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
r4-nintendo.com have the best array of M3 real cards, R4 ds cards, R4 dsi cards and the NEW Acekards 2 downloads we hope you take pleasure in using this site whilst getting only the best for your DS!

r4-card.com have the hottest selection of R4 DS cards, R4 DSi cards, M3 real cards, and the NEW Acekard 2 downloads. We hope you benefit greatly from using this site whilst getting truly the easiest media enhancers you could ever imagine having for your DS console!

K2TY2-XWFPQ-RRPJJ-D8PWG-RHDVQ

Please post if you use it. This is the only one I have, it came from a sealed copy of Forza 2 that i was going to sell but opened yesterday because my Platinum Hit version died from a crack in the hold :(

Enjoy

I guess someone could not read and do what you asked about posting if you used the code cause I get this messgae.

This code has already been used.

[quote name='retail sucks']K2TY2-XWFPQ-RRPJJ-D8PWG-RHDVQ

Please post if you use it. This is the only one I have, it came from a sealed copy of Forza 2 that i was going to sell but opened yesterday because my Platinum Hit version died from a crack in the hold :(

Enjoy[/QUOTE]

I have not played on gold for about 2 months now and I am desperate for gold. If anyone has any trial I may use for gold, I would greatly appreciate it if you pm me.

Thanks in advance.

hi normally i wouldn't ask for a 48hr code, but i have a buddy that's back from overseas for a short stint and i'd like to be able to play online with him for a few days. so if anyone has a spare 48hr code lying around, i'd be very grateful.

thx.

oh and pls PM me the code thanks.

Good luck on getting a 3 month or longer code for free.

[quote name='Konvict J']GUYS. I need a code that is unused! 3 Months or longer please PM me.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back