Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a LCE-code for Fable 2 that I could change for an european 1 month gold code since the Knothole Island DLC offer is only for gold members, PM me please. :)

EDIT: I could take one for free too ofc.

Hey, I am still looking for an xbox trial code. I have high speed here, but I am unsure if my provider will run well when playing on xbox live.

Any help would be appreciated. I guess a PM would work

Thanks a bunch.

I am in a great mood today- I am going to post two 1 month codes.

1 MONTH CODE: C9XT8-VYGB7-JTQVK-3YFFK-44PXQ

1 MONTH CODE: JVBJ6-9CWD4-84324-VDBVV-3CYCD

Please say when they were used :)

This was back in September, since then I cashed out twice, once to get a custom Amazon gift and once to get an Amazon gift card.

I recieved around $15 worth of stuff and I can safely say there was NO catch and no hidden fees involved.
say that if you want a small gift for free prizerebel is the way to go.
The website gives you points everytime you complete a survey (which can be filled in very easy and quickly if you use roboform).

Once you get five points you can cash out and ask for almost anything that is sld on-line (I usually get amazon gift cards since they are most convienent) The staff there is very hepful and quick ( I recieved both my gifts within a week) and there are
over 200 free offers that can easily net you around 150 points or more.
if you want to buy a book on amazon or a video game on ebay (something relatively cheap) why not get it for free?

If anyone has a spare code(s) I would love them. I have a friend coming over next weekend and would like to get him in on some Halo or Left 4 Dead. I can offer a demonoid invite as well if need be.

The card that this came on claims it expired on June 30, 2007, but from what I gather sometimes these don't expire:
edit: claimed!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Querjek']The card that this came on claims it expired on June 30, 2007, but from what I gather sometimes these don't expire:

H3MJT DF98D 9HP7K W47JY 6JT7B[/QUOTE]

i got it!
not expire...thnkx bro...:applause:

Yeah, I am in a similar boat as most here, where a code would be appreciated.

I wish to see if my ISP is a XBOX capable ISP, and a free trial would be nice.

If someone could pm me and supply me with one that would be awesome.

if anyone has a trial card please pm me ive been w/o xboxlive for 4 months already and its killing me! please help me and il help you w/ achievements n stuff. :(

[quote name='envoysoldier21']ertman who is your ISP, because I know that cablevision, blue ridge, verizon, and direct tv work, but not sure who you have.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have a wireless internet (rural area). I have heard some good things from those in my area regarding wireless and xbox live, I just don't know about my company, and hence the request for a trial code.

Once I actually try it, and if it works, then I would probably be able to justify purchasing a membership etc.

Can I get a 48 or 1 month trial code in my PM plz?Its for my brother.He would do it himself,but his laptop is with geeksquad for another week or so,and xbox live is usually how we hang out since we live quite a bit away from eachother lol

could I get one 48 hour code, I might not get XBL until Saturday and I need a trial to play online today or tomorrow as I'm in a tournament at wanfest.newegg.com. If anyone is nice enough, you can send me a pm or email at [email protected]

BoxedDeal is giving away free 48 hour codes on their website, they have been doing it for a week now. So far about 90 codes have been given away for free.

[quote name='morteg15']Just got an xbox ANY FREE CODE WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!![/QUOTE]

dude - you ever hear of a thing called dignity? or maybe not keeping caps lock on?

And maybe the fact a new xbox comes with 2 or 3 free trials of xbox live?

Just make a new gamertag, and it should give you a free month

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back