Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a quick 48hrs or what ever u got.. Cause my bro let me borrow his Wireless adapter for a while.. Soo.. PM if you have any.. Thanks

I been playing halo a long time since the gamespy days, I couldn't do xbconnect because
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

I need as short a code as possible, anything considered.

Apparently, the fuckers let you use a UK gold membership code on a non-Uk account but then won't let you use UK point cards. So now i'm stuck with points on a UK silver membership, and a gold NZ membership with no points. Such a pain in the ass relocating a 360. Then to make matters worse, Ikaruga (on special) and Battlefield can only be purchased with a gold membership.

Any spare codes anyone has would be appreciated, my Gold just ran out and I'm unable to re-up for a while due to unemployment.

Would like to get a 48 hour code so hubby can join in some fun COD WaW games tonight if anyone could spare one. His profile on COD WaW was set back to zero (account corrupted - something to do with the MS servers) and he has another profile that is expired with a higher level. To play these games with friends he needs to be at least level 24 or more to have the proper weapons. Thanks in advance!

I would love and appreciate a 1-3 month code. If you have one, and would like to, send one my way. Thanks
-Sal

It has always worked on a first come, first served basis. All of you moochers need to either be patient or head elsewhere. ;\

[quote name='Ink.So.Well.']It has always worked on a first come, first served basis. All of you moochers need to either be patient or head elsewhere. ;\[/QUOTE]

moochers @ its mother :hot:

Looking for a one month or 48 hour trial coe for my poor clan leader he never has money to buy one and i thought id ask here before i pent money on him

I have 3 *edit 2* codes, first 3 to pm me asking for one following this post will be pmed one.

Only requirement is not being a "CAG NEWBIE"

Last edited by a moderator:
Well since I had multiple requests within seconds of each other, here are the 2 remaining codes from FRN4s

r6kf2-2r6p4-v4c9f-27wyv-98ghy
vmvdg-34m2g-yxk63-wv9xr-98xx3

Cheers

Just post if you use one so others dont try

admin motherfucker delete my post :bomb: the guy posting site with keylogger​

site of shit will fuck

ps: admin n.i.g.g.e.r LOL​

I don't need one at them moment. My XBL doesn't expire until July 2011 since I got a load of free Live subscriptions doing surveys.

Here's the situation, I figured I'll try here because I highly doubt MS will help me even though my request is very reasonable. I almost never post in these threads or ask for stuff.

The last time I had to send my 360 to MS for "repairs" they sent me back a card for 1 free month of Gold. At first, I was actually going to post it here for someone who really needed it since I don't normally play online very often. However, I got to play 1 VS 100 during the free Silver Weekend this past weekend and enjoyed it a lot. I've dug around everywhere trying to find that free 1 month card since that would at least let me play the game for the next month but can't find it :( I'm not big on online games but I enjoyed that game and would surely play it for ther next month or two.

Could someone please spare me either a 1 or 2 month Gold card? I realize this is asking a lot and I apologize for it. If you can spare one please pm me with the redeem code, I would greatly appreciate it.

I will keep looking for the free 1 month Gold card, I know it's somewhere here and if I can find it I will gladly offer it up in this thread as a thank you to whoever spares me a card.

^I used the 2nd code This, It LOOKED like it stacked onto my Silver Account, we'll see tomorrow ;) Even if it doesn't that's ok. Thank you for being generous and posting these 48 hour codes :) I just wanted to be courteous and let you know I used the 2nd one

Would be awesome if someone could PM me a code, always tend to miss when someone posts here lol! really need one!

cheers

Hello there I would like to have free trial too my first trial expired months ago and I really want to play Online again :( Please

I would really appreciate it :)

PM me the code, thanks!

Hey guys I just need a 48 hour Xbox Live Code because there is a demo that is only available to gold members and I would really want one. Please could someone PM me a 48 hour trial I would be extremely grateful.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back