Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
recently got a hard drive enabling me to get back on to xbox live so would greatly appreciate any code, even a 48 hour, if you have one. thanks to anyone who can help.

Hey im new to this obviously lol, and i have seen that there are lots of generous people on here, so i was just wanting to know if anyone could give me a free xbox live trial code. if so just send it to my email
[email protected]

thanks people, if not thats ok

i dont know if this can go here or not but anyways i got a 3 month gold and will let you have the codes for ms points pm me if you want the offer.

I just got my xbox 360 a couple of months ago I'm flat broke and I could use some Live codes if anybody's got some please PM me

Can someone spare ANY type of live time? I upgraded my line from 3MBPS to 6MBPS (hovering at in the low 5.X mbps due to overhead), and wanted to check if I can get the HD feed from Netflix, before I buy the 12-month live card.

[quote name='Shockdrop']I got a 1-month card that I've yet to use; I'll look tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
If you find it, can I have it? lol

Hey guys i got birthday tomorrow and i want to redeem my ms points and play with my friends but i didnt got XBL would someone PLEASE give me 1 or 2 month EU trial code please or may 48 hrs i take em all lol i want to try my new games online and play with my friends at my b day so uhm please send the codes per message to me (must be EU codes) thanks alot man

Hey if anyone could send me either a 48 hour trial, or a 1 month, or 2 month trial, that would be great. I haven't had live for a long time, and the closest gaming store is still really far away, so I never get a chance to go and buy a subscription, and I would really like to play some online, so if any one could email me a trial code that would be great, thanks.

email me at: [email protected]

Okay....THESE PRICES....are getting ridiculous. I'm going neXBC... I hate to be a begger. D=. But I would love a 2 month :). I don't need it as much as the guys whos subs. are getting closed soon, but I got my live cnacled and the were supposed to give me month but didnt just charged me and didnt give meh gold. Thnx :p :)

[quote name='Fresh1x']Hey if anyone could send me either a 48 hour trial, or a 1 month, or 2 month trial, that would be great. I haven't had live for a long time, and the closest gaming store is still really far away, so I never get a chance to go and buy a subscription, and I would really like to play some online, so if any one could email me a trial code that would be great, thanks.

email me at: [email protected][/QUOTE]

Use a credit card, and buy it online CHEAPER than the MSRP.

Hey guys :)
could someone please give me a 48 hour subscription to xbox live?
(Or any other subscription)
Thankyou in advance Guys :D

I'm cleaning out my room and I found 3 48 hour trials that I figure someone can use instead of just throwing them away.

PYXBG-XCQ6P-K77HJ-FJBGC-3P6Y3
WRDGD-BP24G-RYKH4-64FD8-XK4JY
C2XV2-HYP9M-9MBKG-7BBWB-6HC4T

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Use a credit card, and buy it online CHEAPER than the MSRP.[/QUOTE]

I don't have a credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back