Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, if anyone has a code and is feeling kind, I'd appreciate it, thanks. Just use a PM if you can help me out.

Would appreciate it if someone could PM me a code...I want to try the BATMAN DEMO for the love of god!!!

Any chance someone can hook me up with a 48 hour code? I'm dieing to get the Batman demo and I can't upgrade my live until I get paid next week.

Thanks greatly in advance.

Hey, my gold is about to run out and I'm heading off to college. I would appreciate a two-month code to see if I will have the time to balance my schoolwork and videogaming. And dont worry, I'm not an idiot who cant balance that sort of thing, did a pre-college program and get to skip my first year of college.

If anyone has a spare 48 hour code I'd appreciate it, my current Live subscription is going to run out roughly 48 hours before the new card shows up. PM me. Thanks!

If anyone has I code I would very much appreciate it I am about to run out of my yearly subscription and I need to save my money for Modern Warfare 2 thank you in advance.

If anyone has an extra code lying around I would deeply appreciate it. My xbox live just expired yesterday and I'm broke for a while because of college starting soon haha. Thanks in advance just PM me.

I'm not a huge online gamer so I haven't subscribed to live in a while. I'm thinking of buying Battlefield 1943+ a live card, but would like to try the BF trial before purchasing. If anyone could send me a 48 hour code so I can try before I buy, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thanks for taking the time to read my post! Cheers!

If anyone's got a spare trial it'd be awesome if you could hook me up. With Madden coming out, I'd love to be able to play a friend of mine.

i dont want any month or year cards but if you have a 2 or 1 day cards that would be very grateful!

to see how much of a time limit, is about 1 hour, so if you have a 1 hour card, that would be amazing!

could someone pm about possibly giving me a 48 hour trial code or even a month im only 16 an so i havent got much money at the moment so would really appreciate it thanks :)

I need a 48 hour code for my friend, I want to play online with him but he can't afford gold for himself. Just PM me and thanks in advance!

if anyone could help me out with a xbox live passcode you are freaking amazing. I would greatly appreciate it and you would be a lifesaver, You can pm me a passcode please :(

hey. I guess i am not anymore special than anyone else but I just got left 4 dead. The single player game is great. I can only imagine what the online coop is like. If its anything like call of duty's zombie co-ops it should be awesome. Welp if someone can hook me up I wouyld appreciate it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back