Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 codes still available! First come, first served. Quote us or mention our username when asking, please!

We're out for the night but we'll be back tomorrow!

Have a nice night everyone! :)

Originally Posted by thumbmonkey
We have 20 :360: 48-hour codes available to the first 20 CAGs who would like one! Quote this when requesting or mention our username so we know you're asking us specifically. 1 per person, please & thanks!

We'll PM you the code.

Please I would love to have one. PLease PM me.

[quote name='thumbmonkey']We have 20 :360: 48-hour codes available to the first 20 CAGs who would like one! Quote this when requesting or mention our username so we know you're asking us specifically. 1 per person, please & thanks!

We'll PM you the code.[/QUOTE]

could I have a code please? Would really appreciate it.

[quote name='thumbmonkey']11 codes still available! First come, first served. Quote us or mention our username when asking, please!

Have a nice night everyone! :)[/QUOTE]

Can I get one too please? I've been missing playing 1 vs 100 and would like to play again even if it's just for a couple days. I've been a CAG for a while too :)

[quote name='thumbmonkey']11 codes still available! First come, first served. Quote us or mention our username when asking, please!

I'd love a code if you still have any. I'm planning on getting an xbox this weekend when (hopefully) the price drops.

Thanks!

[quote name='thumbmonkey']We have 20 :360: 48-hour codes available to the first 20 CAGs who would like one! Quote this when requesting or mention our username so we know you're asking us specifically. 1 per person, please & thanks!

can i get 1 plz

May i please please have one, id appreciate it so much . :cry: I can't afford my bill right at this moment it would be so great. ty

Thumbmonkey is awesome. I would like a 48 hour code for my son... Thanks again. Your the best.

buster2k

Hey!1 I would really appreciate A code! It would be great to wake up on my day off today to find one in my pm box...I ran out of gold early this week out of the blue and won't be able to re-up until the weekend thanks!:applause: I can also really appreciate what you guys are doin' I usually give up my trials too as I usually don't need 'em until I need 'em lol and then i can only hope others are as kind...

would really like to try this, thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thumbmonkey']2 48-hour codes left!

First 2 people to quote this and ask for one get one.

:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I would love a 48-hour code!!

[quote name='thumbmonkey']2 48-hour codes left!

First 2 people to quote this and ask for one get one.

:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I would love a code, thank you Thumbmonkey :D

[quote name='calypso65']I would love a code, thank you Thumbmonkey :D[/QUOTE]

Just PMed you.

We're all out! Hope everyone enjoys their Live time, and youuuuu're welcome!

:D

[quote name='thumbmonkey']Just PMed you.

We're all out! Hope everyone enjoys their Live time, and youuuuu're welcome!

:D[/QUOTE]
Thank you my good sirs! Much obliged...

I would like one Thumbmonkey!

_______Never mind, I just noticed you were out._______

[quote name='thumbmonkey']Codes PMed to:

madmonkey700
JonAlva33
bh7812
forteblast
inoob
excron
buster2k
mac metal face
lironco

Check your inbox!
[/QUOTE]

Much appreciated man.

[quote name='daveflores13']thumbmonkey are you sure you PMed me a code because i dont see anything in my inbox[/QUOTE]

Private Message: Re: 48 hr code Recipients: daveflores13
post_old.gif
Yesterday, 02:25 PM

Positive. Sorry but we're fresh out. Definitely sent you one. I can send the same code again if you want.

[quote name='thumbmonkey']Private Message: Re: 48 hr code Recipients: daveflores13
post_old.gif
Yesterday, 02:25 PM

Positive. Sorry but we're fresh out. Definitely sent you one. I can send the same code again if you want.[/QUOTE]
yeah plz send it to me again

Can someone pm me a 48 hour code please and thanks. At cousines for awhile and need something to do anything would help

Can someone please PM me a 48 hour please? I'm at a friends for Labor Day weekend and he has no Live...1 v 1 Halo isn't the greatest thing lol. I would greatly appreciate it!

Um, yeah. I know this is my first post and all, but I download Marvel vs Capcom 2 with a silver account, and was wondering if someone could pm me a 48 hour trial code so I can at least try the online play.

hay fellas if any 1 could pm me a 48 hour code that would be sweet mines run out and i dont get paid untill the end of the week.. i will be real thankfull... cheers guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back