Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone could pm me a 48 hour code, im off work sick this week and am desperate for the fifa 10 demo to keep me going on my last day, any help is GREATLY appreciated

[quote name='Tevh23']if anyone can help me out..im juss trying to get a roster update for madden and i need gold. Can somebody please send me a 48-hour trial to ([email protected])

or send me a pm..thanks[/QUOTE]
You don't need gold membership to download roster update for Madden 2010. Fail.

Hate to be a beggar, but if anyone has any extra month trials they'd like to hand out, it'd be cool to get one. Thanks!

If anyone could please send me one it would be much appreciated (48 hours or w/e). No reason for being as broke as I am but with the way moneys been so tight, I just haven't been able to feel the joy of an overkill in Halo or even fight anyone online in UFC.
[email protected]

If any of you got one i really need it i just ran out of live and am very into halo and just got serious with halo 3 so if any of you can give one to me then that would be highly appreciated. Thanks :)

[quote name='Abyss Impact']You don't need gold membership to download roster update for Madden 2010. Fail.[/QUOTE]

yes u do idiot :lol:

u have to start a quick match to load the rosters, and to start any match in madden u need what???? a gold membership

I really need a 2 mouths trail cause it been atleast 5 mouths with out it and i got noting to do please help a Gamer out if u can PM me 1 i miss halo 3 on live and PSU LIKE WHO DONT MISS PHANTY STAR UNIVERES like me i do :bomb:
help a gamer out PM me a code if u have a spare ill be very thank full

[quote name='thumbmonkey']We have 20 :360: 48-hour codes available to the first 20 CAGs who would like one! Quote this when requesting or mention our username so we know you're asking us specifically. 1 per person, please & thanks!

We'll PM you the code.[/QUOTE]

If u got ATleast 1 more it be really good and i be thankful

I would really like 1 please. Very interested in playing with a friend via xbox live tonight. any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just got laid off and would love to spend some time with my Xbox! PMme with a trial code please!!! I really don't want to dish money out for Live just yet. PM ME!!!

And does this work if you already had a subscription?

Thanks!

hmm im stil w8ing for 1 i really would take any thing 48 hour trail or 1 mouth dont care really but would be thankful if any

Thanks i use TGGJG 4YF7X BTR3J F9233 9TCFG IT WORKS TY OMG TY I LOV U and plz i wish i could have more if u can a mouth but lets not be too greedy im just happy u were there :p

HMQ8C-G47XR-VVKBQ-QRWP2-8V3RM
MTXRG-PT96Y-TTC2J-PVW6X-KCKGB

Two codes for 48 hours that I found when putting some games up. I double checked them so if it doesn't work then someone got them already.

"If anyone has a spare code I could use for Downloading Gold stuff, it'd be much appreciated."

I.e., I just need to Download demos, not play online.

could someone please PLEASE PM me a code for XBL Gold?

I dont care whether its 48 hours, a month, two months, whatever, I just need one badly

thanks in advance =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back