Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY IM new here hehe just wondering does anyone got a 1month code or even a 48 hour will do... i just need it to finish odst with my friends lol XD much apreciated ! plz pm me! XD

The first two users to pm me get one of two 48 hour codes in my posession.

Edit: All gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would really appreciate it if sum1 could give me a free trial code. 48hours will work just fine for me. my girlfriend has a baby on the way so all my money goes to them right now. But i mostly stay on CODwaw co-op campaign & nazi zombies. everyone can add me too. my gt is Flipp985

I'm not going to insult anyone by fabricating a bogus excuse.
I can afford a membership but I'm a cheap ass and don't want to get one
untill Modern Warfare 2 comes out.
In the mean time, my skills are getting rusty from lack of utilisation.

A month or two would be nice but that's not going to happen,
so if anyone can spare a 48hr code, I'd be much obliged.
(I'll even let you add me as a friend in exchange :cool: :applause: )

PS. Don't be cruel. PM me with it :D

Hi everyone. Just as with everyone else I'm looking for a trial code as well. The Bayonetta demo is coming out on the 8th and as my most anticipated game I couldn't possibly wait to play it (Well I could, but if I could avoid it that'd be great.)

PM me if you're willing to share. Thanks.

Hi
Im not going to lie to you, but I was offered some superb, high grade cheezy blues, and I mean High Grade... This stuff was Chronic, the optimum combination of quality, quantity and potency. I had to buy an ounce.Now the problem is I cannot afford xbox live for another month, and desperatley wanna play some firefight while baked.

can anyone help me with a code for any number of hours gameplay

Many thanks

Prometheus

Hey,
I wanna brighten up my friends day and I thought a code would be the best way.

If anyone could hook me up with one, that would be awesome!

Thanks
bboyk

I found another code in my used copy of Left 4 Dead.

Again there is a good chance it wont work but 1st person that PMs me get it.
I will only give it to users that have been here for longer than 6 months and have participated in something on the site. Begging for stuff doesnt count.

*1st taken by Aceboogz* there is still one more available

[quote name='macontosh2000']I found a 48 hour code. I dont know where it's from, and it probably wont work.

First person that PMs me gets it. (I wont give it to anyone that hasnt been here for less than 6 months)[/QUOTE]

PM'D

Hope i was the first

I have several XBL codes available to whoever PM's me soonest, some of them may not work but im pretty sure most of them are unexpired.

If anyone has an extra 48 hour code could ya toss it my way? Was gonna play RE5 co-op this weekend with a friend, but I totally forgot about that whole "gold" thing (showing how often I play multiplayer games). [email protected]

My Live just ran out and I'm in an online franchise for Madden so I gotta play my user games this week, but I probobly won't be able to buy a new membership for about 3 weeks, so If anyone could send me any type of trial code, that would help ALOT so I could get on and play my online franchise games against other users. If you can help please email me the code at [email protected]

thanks

Sorry to be a pest, but I had one of the most depressing moments of my life today. My Xbox Gold Live Trial ran out about a year ago and I've ben dieing to play Halo 3 live since than, and unfortunate, I've found no way too. I decided to log on today and upon signing onto my Xbox, I decided to check my messages. I had a bunch from old pals asking me what happened to me. One thing lead to another, and I ended up looking at all my old friends on the buddy list, and watching old movies of my friends and I on Theater Mode. It sucked because it brought back some of the greatest and most fun memories of my past time. I want to relive the thrill again. My parents wont allow me to purchase another Gold Card, since I'm living under there house, and a 48 Hour Trial Code, which is free and nobody will have to buy me anything, is the most I could ask for. :cry:I would appreciate it so much! I tried all those Point Shopping websites like GameLaggons, but all the surveys took for ever and never ended, and I ended up getting nowhere there. I wasted hours running back and forth from this room to my XBOX punching in potential codes, which had been stolen by lurkers. I've waisted hours trying to get a single 48 hour code! Could somebody please PM me one so I dont have to deal with some stupid lurkers stealing em all. It would be SO appreciated. So sorry to beg, but I just really wanted to see some old friends and relive the best times of my life. :lol: Thanks A Lot All Of You Who Read This. And If You Send Me A Code I'll Be Very Grateful. Thanks :)
xoxo -Love TyDaGuy

Requesting a 48 hour code! Got a used Xbox 360 and I have to make sure it's playable on Xbox Live. :D

Edit: Willing to PayPal 25 cents! Haha.

I have a spare 48-hour code I don't need for the first person to PM me.

Edit: Gave it away.

I need a 1 month but if anybody here plays Halo/CastleCrashers/CallofDuty4, I can give you a General Grade 2 account with a 4th Prestige in CallofDuty 4 and all animals/weapons on Castle Crashers. PM me or my AIM is Glen aka Horus.

Im also standing in the free trial line. I don't get to play Xbox Live much due to having dial-up. This weekend i'm at a friend's house that has DSL for the weekend with my Xbox 360 and would like to play some Halo 3, GoW, Burnout: Revenge, etc. Due to not having any high speed internet, a subscription would be worthwhile but 48 hour trials are better since I only get to use it this weekend.

This is my situation and my petition. If someone could PM one my way, id GREATLY appreciate it.

Does anybody PLEASEEE have an extra code to spare...

I just got an XBOX for my bro and I want to have him try out the LIVE first...

Would be greatly appreciated, THANKS!

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to PM me a trial of any sort? My 3 months of Gold just expired and it bites having no multiplayer for GTA and SF4. I'd appreciate it, and ty in advance!

can anyone hit me up with any codes? i need atleast 4 for me and my friends if anyone need lockerz invites or anything i will hit you up with one.

thank you in advance

[quote name='OddLogik']I have a spare 48-hour code I don't need for the first person to PM me.

Edit: Gave it away.[/QUOTE]

Thanks OddLogik for the code! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back