Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, I am begging anybody, please send me any amount of xbox live for 360. I just wasted 3 months because my computer stopped working. I just recently got a new one and can't afford xbox live right now, so please anyone, pm me a code. Thank you

if any body wants a 48 hour code pm me

all you will have to to is type your name and email

takes 30 seconds

[quote name='hamzah7']please please could i have a xbox live code email it on [email protected][/QUOTE]

damn dude 4 post in a row of begging and looks like you just joined this month(you would be better of asking once and wait . 4 is ridiculous!)

[quote name='thumbmonkey']We have 20 :360: 48-hour codes available to the first 20 CAGs who would like one! Quote this when requesting or mention our username so we know you're asking us specifically. 1 per person, please & thanks!

We'll PM you the code.[/QUOTE]
please may i get 1 too

Was wondering if anybody has any 48hr trials, mine just ran out today, and i have to work all week, so tonight will be the only time i have to play, and there isn't a store close by to go buy a new time card today. Thanks!

My Xbox Live Gold Membership just expired! I got a new job, but it will be at least 2 weeks until I get my first check, any help would be much appreciated... 48 hours codes, 1 month, 2 months, anything, really need some CoD 4 action, please PM me if you have any codes that you won't be needing, thanks in advance.

Mine my gold also ran out a couple weeks ago, right before Tekken 6 also! Going to wish for one for christmas, but a Month code would be nice, I really appreciate it! PM me if you can.

[quote name='thumbmonkey']We have 20 :360: 48-hour codes available to the first 20 CAGs who would like one! Quote this when requesting or mention our username so we know you're asking us specifically. 1 per person, please & thanks!

We'll PM you the code.[/QUOTE]

hi can i have a code please :D?

Could someone message me a 48 hour trial.

I just rented Borderlands and can't play with my friends online because my subscription just expired.

points2shop.com/?ref=scotch266
this site is great
takes you under 30 mins and u'l be able to order u live for 1 month free!!!
copy and paste

please can someone lend me a 48hour xbox live trail? havent had xbox live for 2months because my parents dont have the money to buy. also i cant get a job have to watch brothers and sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back