Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ToddManG']bad luck sickle. i removed the codes that people posted so feel free to keep trying depending on how bored/cheap you are.

edit- oops, my reply bumped the thread to the next page...big list of 48hr codes on pg 63[/QUOTE]

Tried these - no luck:
CJ22X-MXTHW-Y33TV-K4TF2-94QJ8
DKQKK-KPKMF-Y9JXC-9FBB9-W8DK3
PM4JV-C233V-VKVPH-RMP6T-YWPQ8
W7788-H89KV-F9XR6-F8TPD-TCYJT
XRH86-HH4D8-CX2JF-JYX7H-BD62M

Unless something is wrong with my account - all the codes I've tried say "This code has already been used."

Wow with the War Hammer Ban going around right now I wonder how Live is like these days....

That said If anybodys got a pass or code pls pm me.... It has been awhile :wave:

[quote name='sickle']Tried these - no luck:
CJ22X-MXTHW-Y33TV-K4TF2-94QJ8
DKQKK-KPKMF-Y9JXC-9FBB9-W8DK3
PM4JV-C233V-VKVPH-RMP6T-YWPQ8
W7788-H89KV-F9XR6-F8TPD-TCYJT
XRH86-HH4D8-CX2JF-JYX7H-BD62M

Unless something is wrong with my account - all the codes I've tried say "This code has already been used."[/QUOTE]

yup Ive tried all of them..and they all say that they've been used. Too bad, I'll have to act quicker next time. :)

Why not ask for an Xbox live code to be posted in the thread instead of asking it to be PM'd to you guys? No disrespect to anyone , but it seems kind of selfish to ask for the code to be pm'd to you.

"NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF" is pretty straight forward imo. If some one is kind enough to share a code, wouldn't it be best if more than one person would have the chance to obtain it? Or better yet if the poster says "The first to PM me will get the code". I'm not knocking you , but I just felt like sharing whats on my(and I'm sure others also) mind.

Jes:bouncy:

[quote name='JesBabi']Why not ask for an Xbox live code to be posted in the thread instead of asking it to be PM'd to you guys? No disrespect to anyone , but it seems kind of selfish to ask for the code to be pm'd to you.

"NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF" is pretty straight forward imo. If some one is kind enough to share a code, wouldn't it be best if more than one person would have the chance to obtain it? Or better yet if the poster says "The first to PM me will get the code". I'm not knocking you , but I just felt like sharing whats on my(and I'm sure others also) mind.

Jes:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Cutie's got a point. :cool:

It's ok, the post was in wasn't directed to you to tevin. I'm actually pretty new myself. Hope you get your code^^

^ been checking this thread for a week, and missed all the codes that were given out - if no one PM's me a code, I will not get one, simple as that.
I dont have luck with this kinda thing, as you could see by my past 5 posts in this thread. And also there are trolls, people not registered on CAG that just use the codes meant for us and never say thanks.

SO, if anyone would PM a fellow veteran a code, I'd appreciate it.

[quote name='sickle']^ been checking this thread for a week, and missed all the codes that were given out - if no one PM's me a code, I will not get one, simple as that.
I dont have luck with this kinda thing, as you could see by my past 5 posts in this thread. And also there are trolls, people not registered on CAG that just use the codes meant for us and never say thanks.

SO, if anyone would PM a fellow veteran a code, I'd appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

If I could I would, you were here before me. So If I find one I'll hit you with a pm buddy.

can anyone please give me a free code, i dont care how long it lasts but my MW2 didnt come with 1 and i just ran out of live and cant afford any new cards beacause they dont sell 1 month ones at gamestop anymore so can anyone plz pm me or add me on [email protected] (my msn) and give me 1? thanks!

These have been sitting in game boxes forever, and I'm definitely not using them since I tend to just grab a year code, every year :)

Code:
DV8T3-QQFF2-VYMQ8-9CP44-HWRGM
HMGJD-HJKHG-XDQ6J-9TM9G-G3V8T
KQT9R-6YJP9-CDKBR-HV6R4-WWPCW
JX9RK-KV2KK-PQV2G-F9848-3BX3B
Have fun :bouncy:

[quote name='wongjp']These have been sitting in game boxes forever, and I'm definitely not using them since I tend to just grab a year code, every year :)

Code:
Have fun :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

That's a used list.

[quote name='wongjp']These have been sitting in game boxes forever, and I'm definitely not using them since I tend to just grab a year code, every year :)

Code:
Have fun :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

This code has already been used.
All codes have been redeemed, none by me though.

if anyone has an extra code I'd appreciate a PM.
Thank you.

I'd appreciate a 48-hour LIVE trial code if anyone could spare one. Only thing I guess I could really trade for one is a Google Wave invite. Send me a PM if interested, I s'pose.

Got one, thank you for the trade, fellow CAG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got two copies of L4D2 which came with a 48 hour code, so here ya go:

R3PQR - 7K6RB - WWMXB - GJVDG - 8B6PB

XJ98V - GQ9GC - GBXKJ - RMPQH - Y99CT

I have 2 48 hour codes for anyone that wants them (from L4D2 and MW2) -

RFKK6-64CRC-HM6W3-V3TJF-JT36M

GRP3F-3R2PV-4DKGM-26HDX-F9K43

Tried to use those codes on my original x-box but it says there already in use. This is crazy, i've been searching for weeks trying to play halo 2 or halo 3 live or just live for my first time. Somebody help. Vandolizer.

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pm me a code that i can use for original x-box cause they snatch these codes fast. Vandolizer.

Last edited by a moderator:
McDonald's is doing a promotional deal with xbox this weekend anyone who has an xbox live silver account gets to try out xbox live gold from the 20th to the 23rd for free they posted it on xbox its under McDonald's mccafee

Yes, Live was free this weekend. However, it didn't work completely - I wasn't able to play 1 vs 100 live, lol. Anyway, Just thought I'd throw my name in for a request, 48 hour, 1 mo, 2 mo. Anything is fine really. I'll be getting a full year again come Christmas.

[quote name='Korahn']Yes, Live was free this weekend. However, it didn't work completely - I wasn't able to play 1 vs 100 live, lol. Anyway, Just thought I'd throw my name in for a request, 48 hour, 1 mo, 2 mo. Anything is fine really. I'll be getting a full year again come Christmas.[/QUOTE]
even with a 48 hour trial you can tuse 1 vs 100 your status stills shows silver the trial is only for online multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back