Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone send me a code or two?

I've been without XBL since about Oct and been living off the ones I have, but they've run out.

In exchange, I have a Bayonetta Beta code.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I have a 48 hour trial for someone, first person to post a reply will get it. I will send it to you in a PM (anti-lurker).[/QUOTE]

i would love a code

If anyone has a spare code hit me up, specially if you need someone to play MW2 with..thanks in advance...

Can you please pm me a 48 hour trial code of xbox live gold? I havent been able to do gold in awhile and would apperciate if you could help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, i invited a few friends for this weekend and my live expired. I am in need of a month gold if anyone has a spare one laying around(48 hour does not work with existing accounts). I just got a 48-hour trail if someone would trade for that, i could also make you an avatar, if you're into the GIF thing. :)

Thanks in advance CAGs!

[quote name='aquateen168']omg people asking for a 1 month should get a job its only 7.99 at gamestop. i can understand a 48 hour free trial for a temp solution.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather not feed Microsoft.

It is just a means for a temporary solution, at least for me. I'm planning on getting Gold in a few weeks, so if anybody has a spare 48 hour they'd be willing to let go, I'd appreciate it if you could PM me the code. Thanks in advance :)

[quote name='aquateen168']omg people asking for a 1 month should get a job its only 7.99 at gamestop. i can understand a 48 hour free trial for a temp solution.[/QUOTE]

Actually i do have a job, and yes I work at it, but i'd rather not keep spending it every month for a gold card, when I could save it up and use it for something else. All i asked was for a 48 hour trial, or if anyone wanted to offer up a month that'd be just as good(I did ask for a 1 month code, but i didnt specify that i didnt necessarily want that one, and would be okay with a 48 hour trial).

My cousin really wants to play spec ops, and I don't have money for LIVE atm, anyone got any codes? Even 48 hour one(s).

Here is two 48 hour codes....

F6Y93-G244D-929DY-B3VPV-262MM
FJHFP-9BPM3-BYMPX-PB6XG-TYHT8

Please post when you use so others don't try a code that doesn't work.

[quote name='FrankySox']Here is two 48 hour codes....

F6Y93-G244D-929DY-B3VPV-262MM[/QUOTE]

Got it. Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

[quote name='FrankySox']Here is two 48 hour codes....
FJHFP-9BPM3-BYMPX-PB6XG-TYHT8
.[/QUOTE]

Well noone posted they used this one, and I tried but its already been used unfortunately lol.

I was going through my 360 games and found 3 48 hour gold trial cards... The first three to PM me will get a code. I also have a download code for a ladies beatles rock band avatar t-shirt. if you want that let me know that thats what u want and ill send it

Edit: all claimed

If some one has a 48 hour trail i may have please PM me. I have call of duty modern warfare 2. We can play if you want. Just pm code and Gamertag if you want to play. I really need one tho i won't be able to renew my gold for a couple days.
Please please please. Thank you in advance.

[quote name='shrike4242']Here's a 48 hour trial I found when cleaning out some items. Not sure if it works or not:

CKJM3 - GRDC2 - 26RMX - PGQD2 - DGR8Y[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the 48 hour trial. Haven't been able to play CoD WaW for awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back