Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='SirMikael']I'm not PMing anyone, but here is a 48 hour trial code for the first one to jump on it:

FQYK8-JT2QF-TB23C-YGFJC-P7DVY[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!! I used this, much appreciated!

[quote name='imfromwisconsin']Here are (2) 48-hour codes:

CC9FY-CBCC3-PM9Y8-XJYYT-82HWY

TB27V-9RR9J-V9WPR-HF329-QPWDQ

Don't be a douche about it -- post when they're used.[/QUOTE]

someone used em both.

hey, i dont like to begg, though i would really like to play multiplayer on modern warfare 2, it really gets boring just playin career n its way more fun online, so if anyone has a spare code for me that they arnt usin, i would really appreciate it, so pm me, thx in advance or if not thx anyway

Can't get LIVE till Christmas, so if anyone has any code(s) to keep me occupied until then, that'd be nice.

im new here but saw this is where to ask if someone wouldnt mind may i plese get a 48 hr trial and does anyone know where to get free points plz plz plz pm me thank you so much and marry christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
I turned on the 360 this afternoon hoping to play some Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 online, and when I turned it on I realized my xbox live had run out today. I had the idea to go drive to the store and get a 1 month, but looked out the window and the thought "Oh ****" happened, and I forgot about the black ice underneath the snow(lol), so now I'm stuck here, not able to go anywhere, with Cod Mw2 and Fifa 2010 staring straight at me, help someone! Can I please get a 2 day trial! It will be much appreciated. Please PM me.

Would love a 48 hour code if someone could PM me one, please. I need it to holdover til Christmas, then the one year subscription begins. :bouncy:

i'd appreciate if someone could drop me a code, looking for a 48 hr trial to play some Modern Warfare 2 to hold me over till my 12-month subscription shows up in the mail on monday...

thanks in advance, mgriff

I need to link my ea acount to my xbox live account which needs me to log into a online game once....but without xbox live i cant....a 48 hour card would solve this problem could anyone help me thanks alot

I got Modern Warfare 2 at my local Best Buy, and the cashier there said it came with a 48 Hour Trial code, but it didn't.

Im going to Canada in 4 days and I would REALLY like to play MW2 Live before then.
Could someone please help me out?

P.S. Before you call me a lurker, this isn't my first CAG account: I don't get a chance to get on here a lot so I forget my password.

[quote name='tominater12']Tell me when this is used or is not working.

TPQ3C-XQGQG-8H6DK-JVBVW-JDPYQ[/QUOTE]

Code is no longer valid. :(

Looking for a trial code.

Hey guys, new here, wondering if anyone could hit me up with a 24 or 48 hour code, anything, heh, just got my fathers Xbox 360, but he used the free trial already :(
anyways, thanks , bye :)

:pray:Hey people, just wondering if anybody with a spare 48 hr trial code that there not using could pm me with it. it would be much appreciated, thankyou and goodnight!!:pray:

Here are three 48-hour Gold Trial codes. Not sure how many are still good, though. (They haven't been used yet, but I don't know if/when they expire either.) Thought I'd put 'em up here if anybody wanted to give them a try. Please post if you use one, or if one's no longer valid, so that others know. Thanks!

1) H6V42-RM2JM-TXP32-G3MPC-9JHVB

2) WM7YV-BWQ3R-882PW-29WYP-P32XM
- used

3) QXVH2-8MHWT-F7FBT-KKPG8-8HVQ3
- used

Two 48 Hour Gold Trials
Please post in here if you used them to save everyone from entering in already used codes. Thanks and Enjoy.

MCV49-634BJ-TJPWF-G94Y6-JKC8Y

FFVDX-4WBR6-GMTK9-JQ8FH-DXTQD

[quote name='Weepingwillow']Two 48 Hour Gold Trials
Please post in here if you used them to save everyone from entering in already used codes. Thanks and Enjoy.

MCV49-634BJ-TJPWF-G94Y6-JKC8Y

FFVDX-4WBR6-GMTK9-JQ8FH-DXTQD[/QUOTE]

both are redeemed by other people. Could anyone send me a PM wit a 48 hour code please?

Same here, I could really use a free trial code whether it be 24 or 48 hours it doesn't matter. Anything would be really appreciated. So if you have one and feel like sharing it with me then please just PM me.

Thankyou :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back