Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cin84_12']Forgot I had a 48 hours trial in MW2. First person to PM me with a join date of earlier than 2010 gets it.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU, cin84_12!!

I'll PM a 48 hour code to the first 4 to post a pic of Miranda (from ME2).

2574, rickyff7, r1p, dmzauk, check your PMs, thanks for playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
miranda-lawson-mass-effect-2-screenshot-character.jpg

[quote name='thumbmonkey']We have 20 :360: 48-hour codes available to the first 20 CAGs who would like one! Quote this when requesting or mention our username so we know you're asking us specifically. 1 per person, please & thanks!

We'll PM you the code.[/QUOTE]

I would like code please. thanks

[quote name='Sway']I'll PM a 48 hour code to the first 4 to post a pic of Miranda (from ME2).[/QUOTE]

Heres your pic you asked for.

mirandame2-590x315.jpg

get a job and if ur parents are that in debt maybe you should help out and sell your 360. Also there is plenty to do outside.

[quote name='Ultimate-Brack-P00N']my parents are 350,000 in debt so i could really use a live card right now.... plz pm me, my birthday is in 2 weeks and i cant have a party so i have nothing to do exept play xbox, and with no live.... i'll be a very saaaaaddd panda... =.([/QUOTE]
Get a job and if ur parents are that in debt maybe you should help out and sell your 360. Also there is plenty to do outside, people did have lives before video games you know.

so today and tomorrow are snow days and my silver just ran out. im not quite old enough for a job and my parents wont buy me any more xbox live. so if you cant please help me out here so that i have something to do tomorrow i would greatly appreciate it.

thanks and god bless

[quote name='cin84_12']You can't use Netflix on a trial. It needs a full Gold subscription. [/QUOTE]

It worked for me.

1 48 Hour code:
QPW23-
1st to PM Me gets the rest. No Newbies.
Edit: Code gone to 2574.
I'll look for another. No guarantees
Edit 2: Codes also sent to whoisandy and Abdurrehmaan.
I think I am out of codes now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody want to send one my way? I remember posting all the codes i had and giving them away to fellow CAGers about a year ago. I just need a 48 trial. Anything is appreciated

I just got my 360 and got the free month of gold. I love it, but i am in my first year of college and money is very tight. I have a work study job but that barly gives me gas money. I could use a 2 month code if anyone has one pm me thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back