Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brother Daz']I will pm a 48 hour code first CAG to reply (with a join date Jan2010 or earlier) to this post[/QUOTE]

I'll have it.

Anyone want to save me here? My son's xbox live ran out today and he is home from school, snow day! He is so bored. Please someone pm me a code?

I would really like one too. I need one really bad. i got the new bioshock game and my subsrciption ran out two days before i got the game. Please

I would want to have a 48 hour code or a month... most likely a 48 hour. can anyone please pm me a working code? i will find a way to pay back

hey there, im joining the army around jun july time and will be in my basic training around may. my dad has xbox live and is very close to me, the only problem is i live on the other side of the world to him so contact is hard, but he has an xbox so we get the advantage of video chat or even playing a game together like we use to when i lived with him, i havn't seen him for nearly 4 years and liked being able to use a webcam to talk to him or play a game with him, helped me very much in deaking with not seeing him. my gold ends in 4 days and would very much LOVE to 2 months before i give my life to the goverment ha :) thankyou

I'm silver until my renewal code gets here on Saturday. Anyone want to give up a 48hr code? I've given away codes previously, if that makes it any more karmic.

hey guys if you got a free code i dont care what it is 24-48 or a month i need one bad becuse i ran out a week ago and i cant get one for another for awhile if anybody has one pm plz ok thanks guy keep gameing!

[quote name='liam7']i really need any type of code. anything from 48hr to 12month whatever you have[/QUOTE]

Pay me $40 and i'll give you 12 month

POST WHEN YOU USE ONE! THEY ARE ALL NUMBERED, JUST POST THE NUMBER YOU USED!

Follow those rules and I'll post more sometime.
Anyone who doesn't follow the rule will ruin it for all(even lurkers).
Do NOT, Do NOT PM me asking for a code, you'll be blocked.

1) xk2y4-c38wm-2ctqd-2gj3h-68k4y
2) d6kpw-xt3ch-cd2bf-tfy8b-996bm
3) gmgct-gj6hd-9fkmt-wjg74-2v3jd
4) gwm8h-dvbq3-bkmqp-mkx6p-3f9xw
5) j8vyy-pkbbf-j62th-6bt49-rxvbm
6) rmyr9-grj9w-qtf2d-qkc6y-wtj4q
7) rpbfg-7rcqd-tby9t-bgvpy-mg2fb
8) rp7kg-tq2r2-bqpmw-ggp3w-g6d7b
9) qm9fy-f6m2g-8f8cy-63y9t-9p633
10) txh6x-g4xjw-9ybbr-h2j82-r3p2q
11) wckr2-2m3ct-29tg2-7bg36-jfj96
12) pctgw-x4rrv-g9q82-7f2cv-qv89y
13) rb36j-8d6gt-t37mb-83224-hxqt3

[quote name='greyzieoriental']POST WHEN YOU USE ONE! THEY ARE ALL NUMBERED, JUST POST THE NUMBER YOU USED!

Follow those rules and I'll post more sometime.
Anyone who doesn't follow the rule will ruin it for all(even lurkers).
Do NOT, Do NOT PM me asking for a code, you'll be blocked.

[/QUOTE]

Grabbed#1,thanks!

Any UNUSED codes would be nice :)

(PM me the code please, I don't want to publicly give my e-mail and I don't want people stealing codes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back