Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some Blur Beta tokens and they also send you a 48 hour code.

Simply give one of the following tokens to your friends and have them go to Blurthegame.com/beta to sign up and they’ll instantly get a Blur Beta Xbox Live marketplace token and a 48 hour free trial of Xbox Live Gold to join you in the action.
These are the tokens to give to your friends:
4HLL-HRVM-YN32-XVKR
GRLW-U74G-GAHX-NPEE
T2NN-TEKA-PK2Y-LARN
Send them to Blurthegame.com/beta to sign up

Used GRLW-U74G-GAHX-NPEE Blur Beta Code . Thank you very much. And heres the 48 hour code for whoever wants it.

T6YP6 - 6738P - VJRFJ - P2Q7V - J2HCY

I bought Ninja Gaiden a few months back and didn't realize it had free DLC. (Didn't find out until the Oxbox DLC was temporary shut down.)

I'd like to download it, but I'm out of Gold and that's required to download the Ninja Gaiden DLC.

I'd much appreciate it if someone PM'd me a trial code.

i just got my xbox 360 and i was wondering if anybody had a trial or sumthing anything to let me try live. the accounts on the xbxo have already been used up since its used so anyone plz

[quote name='sacuna']i just got my xbox 360 and i was wondering if anybody had a trial or sumthing anything to let me try live. the accounts on the xbxo have already been used up since its used so anyone plz[/QUOTE]
sent you a PM with a code. enjoy!

I'm a new Xbox 360 user since I bought one on eBay the other day :D Will be coming any time soon, I already bought Bayonetta for when it comes and I'll be buying a MP game (like Halo 3) to play with my friends but the problem is I need Gold if I actually want to play online multiplayer when it comesD: If anyone has a month they can spare I would very much appreciate it!!

I was going to do a contest, but I have no ideas. So, quote this post with a number, and the opposite letter, & you'll get a 1-month code in a PM.

Actually I mean, like number, then count backwards that number from the last letter. So 1Z, would be a correct format.
1Z Will not work btw as it's an example >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shockdrop']i was going to do a contest, but i have no ideas. So, quote this post with a number, and the opposite letter, & you'll get a 1-month code in a pm.[/quote]

7 L or G?

Actually I mean, like number, then count backwards that number from the last letter. So 1Z, would be a correct format.

1Z Will not work btw as it's an example >_>

[quote name='Shockdrop']Actually I mean, like number, then count backwards that number from the last letter. So 1Z, would be a correct format.

1Z Will not work btw as it's an example >_>[/QUOTE]

2y

[quote name='shockdrop']i was going to do a contest, but i have no ideas. So, quote this post with a number, and the opposite letter, & you'll get a 1-month code in a pm.[/quote]

3 x

[quote name='Shockdrop']I was going to do a contest, but I have no ideas. So, quote this post with a number, and the opposite letter, & you'll get a 1-month code in a PM.[/QUOTE]
4w

Haha @ your contest idea, Shockdrop.

[quote name='Shockdrop']I was going to do a contest, but I have no ideas. So, quote this post with a number, and the opposite letter, & you'll get a 1-month code in a PM.[/QUOTE]

5v

[quote name='Shockdrop']Actually I mean, like number, then count backwards that number from the last letter. So 1Z, would be a correct format.

1Z Will not work btw as it's an example >_>[/QUOTE]

6u

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back