Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shockdrop']i was going to do a contest, but i have no ideas. So, quote this post with a number, and the opposite letter, & you'll get a 1-month code in a pm.[/quote]

14 m

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shockdrop']I was going to do a contest, but I have no ideas. So, quote this post with a number, and the opposite letter, & you'll get a 1-month code in a PM.[/QUOTE]

18h

EDIT: OOPS!! IT'S 19h

NOTE TO SELF: DON'T TRUST THE GUY WHO WROTE 20f

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Shockdrop']I was going to do a contest, but I have no ideas. So, quote this post with a number, and the opposite letter, & you'll get a 1-month code in a PM.[/QUOTE]

8s

[quote name='shockdrop']i was going to do a contest, but i have no ideas. So, quote this post with a number, and the opposite letter, & you'll get a 1-month code in a pm.[/quote]

25 b

[quote name='shockdrop'] i was going to do a contest, but i have no ideas. So, quote this post with a number, and the opposite letter, & you'll get a 1-month code in a pm.[/quote]
31a

6t

Shadow, sNaKeC, kyleboller, you're all close. Shadow you didn't quote.
VGAddict, wrong & don't pm me.
kyleboller, you're close
HeDGi, you're...not.

Guys, Z is 1, not zero, so...

Expense, microcuts, & GooCorp, I'll get you yours soon.

16 j

Can i play again?

9 s

13n

I'm in dire need of some XBL, so if anyone can msg me for a code that would be beyond ordinary ;)

But in thecontest i choose 8A :p

hey cheap ass gamers!! check this out

Xbox Live Silver members will be able to enjoy free Xbox Live Gold - including online multiplayer, Netflix, last.fm, Facebook and Twitter - from noon ET on April 1 through noon ET on April 5.

[quote name='microcuts777']This thread is more fun to watch than March Madness. 31a? lol.

Best. Contest. Ever.

Truly epic.[/QUOTE]
lol, I know right. Some people don't try...

Janlleg0, wrong.
sNaKeC, yes, but you're still wrong...
DJ, right, but used, so no code

12o

[quote name='Shockdrop']lol, I know right. Some people don't try...

Janlleg0, wrong.
sNaKeC, yes, but you're still wrong...
DJ, right, but used, so no code

17 j

Sorry for the fail.

Yeah, you were right. You, microcuts, and now Mr. Collywobble (lol) get a code.

EDIT: Janlleg0 too.

1 more, but an interesting one...

Find the middle letter of the alphabet. Add 2, subtract 7, subtract 3, add -2, multiply by 3, multiply by 3, divide by 2.
Two answers, one right one. :p

[quote name='Shockdrop']I was going to do a contest, but I have no ideas. So, quote this post with a number, and the opposite letter, & you'll get a 1-month code in a PM.

Find the middle letter of the alphabet. Add 2, subtract 7, subtract 3, add -2, multiply by 3, multiply by 3, divide by 2.
Two answers, one right one. :p
[/QUOTE]

Is R one of the answers? i dunno how i made it loool

[quote name='Shockdrop']Yeah, you were right. You, microcuts, and now Mr. Collywobble (lol) get a code.

Two answers, one right one. :p[/QUOTE]

OMG, it just got better! Haha!

[quote name='Shockdrop']Yeah, you were right. You, microcuts, and now Mr. Collywobble (lol) get a code.

Two answers, one right one. :p[/QUOTE]

theal p habet

Is it "p"?

[quote name='sNaKeC']Is R one of the answers? i dunno how i made it loool[/QUOTE]

Actually, this is what I got when calculating this out too! Hope you win!

[quote name='microcuts777']Actually, this is what I got when calculating this out too! Hope you win![/QUOTE]

Yeah me too... I just had to try it out such a good puzzle!! Shockdrop..

..and good job sNakeC ;)

[quote name='Shockdrop']XD Nice.

No, the answer is not R. Try again![/QUOTE]

but is R the another answer? :p Its for put my other answer.

[quote name='Shockdrop']No, R is neither answer. How are you getting R?[/QUOTE]

13 + 2 = 15
15 - 7 = 8
8 - 3 = 5
5 + (-2) = 3
3 x 3 = 9
3 x 9 = 27
27/2 = 13.5 lool

Im wrong? I guess.

[quote name='Shockdrop']I was going to do a contest, but I have no ideas. So, quote this post with a number, and the opposite letter, & you'll get a 1-month code in a PM.

The equation is right, but R is the 18th letter. Did you get 18? No.
[/QUOTE]

heheheh ok
its:

N

@Shockdrop, here's how we were getting "R"

m and n would be the 2 middle letters.

m = 13, +2 = o (15th letter), -7+-3=-10 = e (5th letter), +-2 = c (3rd letter), x3 = i (9th letter), x3 = 27/2 = 13.5 = not associated with any # of the alphabet

n = 14, +2 = p (16th letter), -7+-3=-10 = f (6th letter), +-2 = d (4th letter), x3 = L (12th letter), x3 = 36/2 = 18 = R

Yes, 13 would be the true middle number, but you said there were 2 possible answers, one was right, one was wrong, so i figured the one that actually led to a letter was the right one. But I see what you were getting at with the 13.5 answer.

Originally Posted by shockdrop
i was going to do a contest, but i have no ideas. So, quote this post with a number, and the opposite letter, & you'll get a 1-month code in a pm.

[quote name='kyleboller']6t[/QUOTE]

7t

12m

Could use a card, just got resident evil 5 and the AI is ruining the game SO MUCH...

She waste ammo, uses rare health packs when she could use light ones. she can't do headshots. if i don't give her something she picks up everything she passes, and worst of all if i just make sure she doesn't waste anything she constantly yells "I NEED AMMO.... I NEED AMMO" every 5 mins... can't enjoy the game.

Would love a card so i can play it in co-op. arived in the mail the same day my subscription ended.

thanks.

Looking to go on L4D2 online but wont be able to get XBL for a while now, if someone could PM me a code I'd be really greatful, thanks.

Hey, just wondering if anybody has anything available.

I'd really love to play the Reach beta May 3rd, but I haven't been able to get live for a while now. I just know that I have to find some way to get online to experience the beta, or I'm going to be kicking myself pretty hard, lol.

If no one has anything then no big deal, I suppose. I'll try to figure something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back