Official Request a Free Trial Xbox Live Code Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Shockdrop']No more codes! Sorry to kchton, & everyone else who didn't post here (read ppl!)[/QUOTE]

dammit :cry:

[quote name='Shockdrop']Next 5 PPl to PM me & Quote this post gets a 1-Month Code.[/QUOTE]

Darn...I'm too late

would anyone please donate me a xbox live trial code? I'd appreciate it a lot

awh man if some1 got a card please send my parents said that they cant get me live until next year and i waited all year but sadly they said no so my freind tole me to join this cuple months ago but im always late so i hope some1 out there can send me a 48 hour card or 1 month i really need my freinds make fun of me cuz im lvl 2 in mw2 so please some1 send me 1

I have about 15 1-Month codes to give out to fellow CAGS.

First to PM me get one.

EDIT: ALL OUT!!

Your welcome to all that got one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='daveflores13']Can i get a xbox gold card please? thanks
:D[/QUOTE]

Rule #1 on cheapassgamer.com- don't ever beg for free stuff
Rule #2 on cheapassgamer.com- DON'T EVER beg for free stuff
...wanna guess what Rule #3 is?

Me and My son always play on live together. It's time we get to spend together since he lives in Tucson Az and I in Portland Ore. He's 7. Well recently I've become unemployed and his mom will never buy him subscriptions cuz "thats our thing" and his live has expired. I had a 48 hour trial laying around but that wouldn't work for some reason. I think cuz it says for new gold accts. only. I got lucky last month and was able to get him the free 1month of live that was floating around. I lucked out. What I'm getting around to is if any body has 1 or two 1 month subscriptions that they won or don't need, would ya please donate to son and I. It would be appreciated. Dearly. He's actually pretty good at MW2 and the call of duty series. He sometimes gets in the 20-30 kill range. He's better than I am. haha. I'm tryin to teach him how to play and be a good sport about gaming cuz thats getting rarer and reare. He asks me why people act the way they do on live and argue games are suppossed to be fun right dad? He's also starting to get into other kinds of games and liking more genres. He told me about Fallout 3 and the copy with the expansion packs. It's hard for me right now and if ya can help out that would be really cool cuz with clothing and sending money for other needs money for luxuries like Xbox live is not there like it used to be. Thanx in advance everyone. I'll donate the 48 hour to someone if they want it.

Sincerly
A strapped for Cash Dad.

Hey ive been bitting off people for xbox 360 48 hour memberships for the last 2 weeks and i kinda have no more resources cuz my live expired a while back and if anyone has a 48 hour or watever membership plz send pm me one thanx

Hey everyone, I just made an account on this website and am just getting used to it. Would anyone mind giving me ANY time of XBox Live, because I got Microsoft Points for my birthday and can't download and add-on for a game I want without XBox Live. :(
Just pm me with an unused code please.
- Thanks in advance, GoodSamaritan

Hey. Does anyone have a unused 48 hour code? I had two but gave them away a few weeks ago.

I'm new here so if I get more I'll happily share the codes with you guys on this site.

Thanks!

i got a code for the first veteran to reply to this thread with the answer to my question and try not to google it

what is SW4L Stand for? not the urban dict. definition try to think of what it means yourself

[quote name='aquateen168']i got a code for the first veteran to reply to this thread with the answer to my question and try not to google it

what is SW4L Stand for? not the urban dict. definition try to think of what it means yourself[/QUOTE]

Star Wars for life? lmao, I have no idea!

If anyone would be so kind as to PM me a XBL 48 Hour or higher code for me to use. In return I can give you a spare PSP Mod Nation Racers Demo Code that I have. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back