Official Rock Band Wireless Guitar Ps3 / 360 WIRED (OEM) +3 Games for $29.99 Free S&H

I see the free S&H, but any product description that says "great games" and "Rock Revolution" together is highly suspect.

This deal has been posted before, actually. Note that this is a Rock Band 1 guitar, which is pretty much the worst guitar you can get.

Gah, just realized you have to actually change the shipping method to see the free shipping reflected in the total.

Figures I'd see this literally after I ordered a guitar and those exact two expansions on Amazon. Grrrrr...

[quote name='SDC']This deal has been posted before, actually. Note that this is a Rock Band 1 guitar, which is pretty much the worst guitar you can get.[/QUOTE]

Thinking about getting this deal.
What makes the RB1 Guitar so bad? I have only used Guitar Hero guitars
thanks in advance

[quote name='SDC']This deal has been posted before, actually. Note that this is a Rock Band 1 guitar, which is pretty much the worst guitar you can get.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I checked the first 4 pages of deals and didn't see it.
Reviews say that it's not the best guitar out there but... for that price? Come on.
I'm not a big fan or hardcore gamer of music video games so I saw this and for me (at least) it's a very good cheap ass deal :)

Demon's Souls :bomb: and Borderlands are keeping me too busy right now. So all I need is a just-fine-inexpensive-guitar, ACDC and Metallica soundtracks and I'm done, just to play a bunch of songs a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='djbooba']The 360 version of this is a wired guitar.[/QUOTE]

Damn, wish I had seen this BEFORE placing my order
>_>

Oh well, hopefully the controller works decently

Mind explaining why?

[quote name='samuraixyz']Mind explaining why?[/QUOTE]

the strummer just doesnt feel right. it doesn't really "click" like the guitar hero 3 guitar does. and the buttons are rectangular and feel downright awkward.

I got rock band 3 from the $30 walmart deal and I still use my guitar hero 3 guitar for it.

[quote name='samuraixyz']Mind explaining why?[/QUOTE]

I actually like my Rock Band 1 guitar a lot... much better than the Guitar hero guitars, imo. Only downside is that it's wired, but the upside is that you don't need batteries for it.

I'll second that. I have this wired guitar on 360 and it literally sucks.

Let's just say the build quality on these is not so hot. The strum sensors had a tendency to wear out for me over a period of 3-5 months. In the old era of Rock Band, lets say I ended up having to get 3 replacements. I jumped on this offer too quick before finding out they were RB 1 guitars. I'm still happy to have an extra spare guitar and I'm giving away the games as prizes at my RB bar night I'm starting soon.

bread's done
Back