Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

[quote name='fadersdream']The futures not what it used to be.[/QUOTE]The past isn't what it used to be, either.

The more things change, the more they stay the same...

[quote name='Blaster man']Anyone check Sears today?[/QUOTE]

Gas is $4.15/gallon and closest Sears is 20 minutes away, NOPE

during the snow storm from hell? nah, haven't checked mine in awhile since everything is either 5% off or already RTV'd

I'm thinking of going later - but mine usually stinks. That said, I got the $5 free SYWR points so I might as well go buy something.

Hit up the NLR sears today, PS Move bundles are down to $19.97 and I grabbed a PS Vita USB cable/AC adapter for $0.97 each. Good deal.

[quote name='bobphone']Either I missed it when my Sears had some absurd clearance, or they sent their stock to another store.[/QUOTE]

A lot of Sears did some sort of manager markdown and then anything left got shipped back. So most likely thats what happened.

Black 3DS was still $149 (clearance price)
Wii Remote (old packaging ) 24.97 I think
DS Case .97 (regular DS Lite but it would fit other models but not the XL)
Wii Nunchuck white & black $4.97 old packaging
Nexus 7 tablet $174 or something close to that, regular $250 I think
Microsoft Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit 14.97

There were some Vita accessories but nothing essential and prices were not too good (14.97 for an AC adapter I think). I could not find any Vita memory cards and I haven't seen any to begin with.

The Wii nunchuck and the DS case were the best deals, the quick charge kit was a good deal but the batteries don't seem to work too well so overall you are probably better off investing in some decent rechargable batteries that you can use in other stuff as they will give you a far superior experience. The remote only seemed to go down $5 from 29.97 to 24.97.

[quote name='SaraAB']Black 3DS was still $149 (clearance price)
14.97 for an AC adapter I think[/QUOTE]

Must be YMMV, I picked up an AC Adapter and USB cord for $0.97/each the other day.
vkJxWsR.png

Sears Grand in Cape Girardeau, MO had some of the 360 Transfer Cables for $4.97 a couple weeks ago. Maybe 2 unmolested boxes left on the lock peg.

First one the CSR pulled off for me had a gash in the packaging and the other one looked rough.

They also had some Vita memory cards marked down (not sure how good of a deal) and a PSP bundle for $75 I think.

I think the tire center, appliances, tools, and Christmas are the only reasons that place remains open. It's quite a joke.

[quote name='RainFall']Vita AC adapters were 9.97 at my sears. I would have boughten the cable for 4.97![/QUOTE]

Did you get the price checked? Adapter was 10 bucks for me too. I picked up PS3 controller cable that was listed as 2.97 or something. Actually rung up as .97. I'm just assuming price wasn't updated?

Finally stopped back in my local Sears, they still had one red 3DS at $74.97. Also found a 3DS charging cable for $2.97. Probably shouldn't have gotten it, my PSP and PSP Go are collecting dust.

They also had the Vita A/C adapter and USB cable for $4.97 each.

[quote name='kraftwerks']It was confirmed when i posted it.
I have never lied about what i have found.[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean it like that,it could have been a manager's special like other items posted in here or some localized clearance.

:)

I'm planning on checking around lunch time

74.97 is a mistake. The tag is for the flame red that was 99 last month or whatever. They tagged the mario bundle one by mistake.

I scanned this bundle on friday and it was not clearance. In other words, great pickup for krafty but not something that should make you run down to sears today.

I misunderstood what the guy was saying.
People have found vita ac adapters for .97, 4.97, and 9.97. What good is confirmation when stuff is highly ymmv anyway.

[quote name='kraftwerks']I misunderstood what the guy was saying.
People have found vita ac adapters for .97, 4.97, and 9.97. What good is confirmation when stuff is highly ymmv anyway.[/QUOTE]
Its not all YMMV. Usually the drops are national; the crazy stuff happens when managers do markdowns themselves. Who knows if they had to do something extra behind the scenes to mark the Mario bundle down; Sears is a strange bird.

There's no denying that. I just found one of the old clamshell 1600 pts cards. As expected, when the lady scanned it, there was no price. So she walked over to where the new style cards are and said, "it's the same as these, so it would be $19.99."
Argh.

[quote name='fodawim']Hit up the NLR sears today, PS Move bundles are down to $19.97 and I grabbed a PS Vita USB cable/AC adapter for $0.97 each. Good deal.[/QUOTE]

Competition! :whee:

Were the Move bundles the Deadmund's Quest/Sport Champions bundles that dropped last month? I checked about a week after I reported that drop and they were all gone. I thought someone had bought all of them up. For $20 I'll go back tomorrow and snatch one up.

[quote name='elrobo8']Competition! :whee:

Were the Move bundles the Deadmund's Quest/Sport Champions bundles that dropped last month? I checked about a week after I reported that drop and they were all gone. I thought someone had bought all of them up. For $20 I'll go back tomorrow and snatch one up.[/QUOTE]

They should be the original Sport Champions bundle. My deadmund's one is still sitting at $84.97 or so.

[quote name='Byakurai']They should be the original Sport Champions bundle. My deadmund's one is still sitting at $84.97 or so.[/QUOTE]

Deadmund dropped to $49.97

[quote name='kraftwerks']If that wasnt the correct one in the system, wouldnt i have needed an override? Or does it not work that way?[/QUOTE]

Not if they scanned the bar code on the clearance sticker.

[quote name='Byakurai']Deadmund dropped to $49.97[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this. Also, someone was asking earlier about the PS3 Bluetooth thing, it's $24.97 at my store

Niagara Falls has a single black one for $149 unless the price dropped. But it looks like they are $139 at newegg right now so probably not worth it unless it drops. Interestingly enough they also have a single black one in the case with the new smaller packaging which costs $169.

[quote name='kraftwerks']Sears loves to clearance stuff just because new packaging becomes available.[/QUOTE]
But that's good for us though. I would have never been able to get a 3DS for $100 now if Sears hadn't clearanced it.

Yeah same here, we won't see $99 for the 3DS again for a long, long time. I really don't know where I would have gotten a 3DS that costs less than that and if I were to buy a used one it would likely be all scratched up and kid-abused and probably would cost the same amount. I also have grown to really like the red color, probably my favorite color out of all the 3DS colors other than the purple. I also haven't put it down since I got it so it was a very worthwhile purchase for me!

Sears is also clearancing the Wii remotes and nunchucks that have old non-Wii-U packaging, mind you its the exact same remote/nunchuck just in different packaging. But I have no complaints.

bread's done
Back