Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

anyone see any cheap PSP stuff? trying to get UMD games while the system is still around... everything by me (SF bay area) is 'out of stock' per google :cry:. TIA.

[quote name='Blaster man']Which version is $6?[/QUOTE]

The Curious Village. Unrelated note but BB has Diabolical Box for $15, which is the cheapest I've seen it so far.

Grabbed yesterday:
NDS Wario-Master of Disguise $5.97
I imagine its crap, but I always enjoy finding first-party stuff on clearance.
PS2 Katamari Damacy. $2.97

Fresh markdowns were being done at my Sears today, I was watching the lady mark down the prices with a pricing gun.

Not much for games at rock bottom prices, but some accessories were pretty cheap, this is a short list of some of the deals.

Microsoft bluetooth X360 headsets for 19.99, plenty left
60 GB X360 hard drive 19.9x (I think), plenty left
PS2 black Dualshock controller 4.97
PS2 memory card 4.97
PS3 charging cable 1.97

I got the PS2 memory card and a Philips power surge strip for 4.97 each. Both were the last ones left. Pretty cheap prices. I would have bought the controller, but I have too many and there is only me playing so I don't really need it.

There were also a crapload of DS games marked 14.97 each, I hope these go down in price so I can get some.

Some DS accessory packs were really cheap, $4.97 each.

There were quite few cable-type items on clearance near the TV's as well.

Definitely scan the DS accessories, if you're looking for anything. All the stuff at the store I visited weren't marked with clearance stickers.

That starter kit is pretty nice, because it has a travel case, cleaning rag, protective screen covers, 3 extra styuli (styluses?) and a car adapter. All for $4.97.

[quote name='SaraAB']Fresh markdowns were being done at my Sears today, I was watching the lady mark down the prices with a pricing gun.

Not much for games at rock bottom prices, but some accessories were pretty cheap, this is a short list of some of the deals.

Microsoft bluetooth X360 headsets for 19.99, plenty left
60 GB X360 hard drive 19.9x (I think), plenty left
PS2 black Dualshock controller 4.97
PS2 memory card 4.97
PS3 charging cable 1.97

I got the PS2 memory card and a Philips power surge strip for 4.97 each. Both were the last ones left. Pretty cheap prices. I would have bought the controller, but I have too many and there is only me playing so I don't really need it.

There were also a crapload of DS games marked 14.97 each, I hope these go down in price so I can get some.

Some DS accessory packs were really cheap, $4.97 each.

There were quite few cable-type items on clearance near the TV's as well.[/QUOTE]
What's the model of the Power surge strip?

-gok

[quote name='yukonrye']Sorry, I forgot to mention that it said August 4 - 17 on it.[/QUOTE]
Ah. I wonder if the copy I bought would have stuck around until the 4th since there was only a single copy in the bin next to the electronics counter. Oh well, $6 for a decent DS game is still good. Maybe I can go back and find something else between now and the 17th.

[quote name='RealDeals']The Curious Village. Unrelated note but BB has Diabolical Box for $15, which is the cheapest I've seen it so far.[/QUOTE]

Also that price on Amazon currently - but that's prone to change with the winds....

[quote name='oc_bastard']Picked up:
:360: Guitar Hero Metallica $4.97

Passed on:
:360: Halo Wars $4.97 (already owned)
:ps3: Kung Fu Rider $4.97 (i'm just not that desperate)[/QUOTE]

Halo Wars [Platinum Hits] [Xbox 360 Game]

Does anyone know if the xbox 360 wireless headset on clearance for $20 is the older white version or the newer black one? I saw the black one and assumed that one was still regular price... TIA

[quote name='bruceg']Does anyone know if the xbox 360 wireless headset on clearance for $20 is the older white version or the newer black one? I saw the black one and assumed that one was still regular price... TIA[/QUOTE]

It's the white one.

[quote name='bruceg']Thanks, I'll probably wait for the black one to go on clearance (seems to be rated a little higher on Amazon for whatever reason)[/QUOTE]
Affirmative action?

[quote name='SexyBeast']I'm going to hit up Sears in the morning for this 32LA30RQ RCA TV.. What, exactly, am I looking for?[/QUOTE]

Does google shopping show it in stock near you? There's none in stock close to me.

Salisbury, MD as of yesterday...

No good 360 games left (didn't check anything else, that's all I have at the moment and had my kids with me so time is a precious commodity) but they had a bunch of the 360 fans and at least three of the 60gb starter kits. This was by the pickup entrance, not the gaming/electronics area (probably the only reason there are any left).

[quote name='gok']What's the model of the Power surge strip?

-gok[/QUOTE]

Philips Home electronics surge protector

SPP3060F/17

UPC 609585181168

It should be by the TV accessories, though there was only one left at my Sears so I am guessing this item is pretty hard to find. I am also suspecting its pretty hard to get a power strip at retail for less than $20 though I haven't researched prices on these extensively.

The Band hero and guitar hero bundles were all marked with pretty high prices at the Sears I went to, but perhaps they will ring up differently in the system, but maybe not because I watched the woman scan almost everything on the racks with a pricing gun so I am sure all the prices were correct.

Going to Sears Saturday, Edison Mall. Hope no one raped that place. btw is there keypads 4 ps3 on clearance? Wat kind of bluetooth is the playstation, the new or old one?

[quote name='SaraAB']Philips Home electronics surge protector

SPP3060F/17

UPC 609585181168

It should be by the TV accessories, though there was only one left at my Sears so I am guessing this item is pretty hard to find. I am also suspecting its pretty hard to get a power strip at retail for less than $20 though I haven't researched prices on these extensively.

The Band hero and guitar hero bundles were all marked with pretty high prices at the Sears I went to, but perhaps they will ring up differently in the system, but maybe not because I watched the woman scan almost everything on the racks with a pricing gun so I am sure all the prices were correct.[/QUOTE]

Did you check band hero on google shopping?

I also found these two items at the same prices. Can't figure out how to word a Google search for the black play & charge kit to see if there are any more available, though.

[quote name='N3UROP0D']

:360: Play & Charge Kit black - $5
:360: 60GB Live Starter bundle - $20

[/QUOTE]

How reliable is that Google shopper with inventory, one store says instock but I called they said they only have the 250 pack but he didn't go over and check

Price for the 360 starter kit finally dropped in Plantation FL today.

Picked up
2 - 60 GB Starter Kits
1 - Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time $6
1 - Guitar Hero Metalica $8

Thanks guys for the updates =)

[quote name='onyzukae']http://www.google.com/products/cata...TXiALSgqjDBg&ved=0CF8Q3QswAA&os=local-sellers#

this? maybe?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Xtrminatr']That's the new play and charge kit, it's still $20 at sears.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that link doesn't return any local Sears results for me, and there are a dozen stores within a 25 mile radius of me. It just points to full-price listings at other stores. So it's either the newer version, or it's just sold out and I got lucky and found the last one by chance. Or it's not showing up for some reason. Oh, well. I'm happy to have found one, but I wouldn't mind one more.

Was some crazy additional store markdown on yellow and green tagged albums. Paid 2.93 for the 60 gig hard drive kit... literally couldn't believe it.

Also got TomTom XXL with lifetime traffic for 30 bucks. I paid 130 for this model with lifetime maps (and no traffic) a year ago.

A few xbox games were under 1 dollar, so i couldnt resist even though i wasnt too interested (Endwar, Fight Night Round 3).

Just laughably low prices. I'm actually on vacation or I would have gone crazy with buying stuff!

edit: PM me if you want the location and you're in the southeast states. Lets keep it on CAG and off slickdeals.

Stuff still there when i left: 3 other 60GB bundles... 2 black wirless XBOX controllers (also 3 dollars), tons of wireless microphones (1 dollar), and a lot of Wii shovelware ($1). Lots of weird Nyko crap for 1 dollar as well, and DS accessories.

I had to confirm with the woman 3 times about the pricing on the hard drives and was still in disbelief as i paid them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cthomer5000']Was some crazy additional store markdown on yellow and green tagged albums. Paid 2.93 for the 60 gig hard drive kit... literally couldn't believe it.

Also got TomTom XXL with lifetime traffic for 30 bucks. I paid 130 for this model with lifetime maps (and no traffic) a year ago.

A few xbox games were under 1 dollar, so i couldnt resist even though i wasnt too interested (Endwar, Fight Night Round 3).

Just laughably low prices. I'm actually on vacation or I would have gone crazy with buying stuff![/QUOTE]

wow. .. where location is?

[quote name='cthomer5000']Was some crazy additional store markdown on yellow and green tagged albums. Paid 2.93 for the 60 gig hard drive kit... literally couldn't believe it.

Just laughably low prices. I'm actually on vacation or I would have gone crazy with buying stuff![/QUOTE]

NICE! YOU WIN.:applause:

[quote name='cthomer5000']It balanced out the fact that the AC on my car just died this morning. :D[/QUOTE]
black wirless XBOX controllers

[quote name='Blaster man']Did you check band hero on google shopping?[/QUOTE]

I would but I am not interested in any Guitar Hero or Band Hero bundles. I don't like the music on the games, and I do not have a place to store the items. I am having enough trouble storing the games I already own!

Sorry Middle Tennessee CAGs, I got quite the haul at a few Sears today. :D

:360:
60 GB Starter Kit ($19.97)
Black Play and Charge Kit ($4.97)
Wireless Controller Game Pack ($19.97)
Banjo Kazooie Nuts 'n Bolts ($4.97)
Soul Calibur IV ($4.97)
Green Day Rock Band ($5 even)

:ps3:
Bluetooth Headset ($19.97)

:wii:
Wii Speak ($5.97)
Classic Controller ($4.97)

:ps2:
Dualshock 2 ($4.97)

Green Day Rock Band is probably incredibly YMMV. I told the guy ringing me up that I found it strange to be $5 even, and he said they "heavily discounted some older games." He directed me to a shelf with some (actual) older games on it- mostly Wii shovelware and PS2 games- but there were a couple that seemed like they'd be decent if they were $5, like Gears of War 2 and Guitar Hero something for PS3. Nonetheless, I'm happy with my haul, even if I was hoping to find more games. :D

[quote name='cthomer5000']
Also got TomTom XXL with lifetime traffic for 30 bucks. I paid 130 for this model with lifetime maps (and no traffic) a year ago.[/QUOTE]

Can you tell me the TomTom XXL model#? I'm looking for a good GPS unit and saw a couple that were on clearance at my local store, one was a TomTom for ~$49
and the other was a Magellan at ~$59. I didn't bite because I wanted to check if they were crap.

Also, I sent you a pm about the store location.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']
:360:
60 GB Starter Kit ($19.97)
Black Play and Charge Kit ($4.97)
Wireless Controller Game Pack ($19.97)

Bluetooth Headset ($19.97)

Classic Controller ($4.97)

:ps2:
Dualshock 2 ($4.97)

[/QUOTE]

You have any pics/UPCs of these? I think I'm looking at the wrong thing when I go hunting.

For those CAGs in NC the NorthGate Sears in Durham has one more of the 60GB starter kits. I saw it on the cashier's counter so I'm not sure if it was being held for anyone or what. They also now give 33% off all clearance games.

I picked up:
Guitar Hero: World Tour Guitar Bundle ($20.08)
-Oddly this was still at $29.97 but the GH: 5 Bundles for 360/Wii are $19.97 (or $14.97). The only other Sears nearby with the PS3 GH:5 bundles still has them priced $89.99.

Spore Hero ($3.99)
Tiger Woods 10 w/ Wii Motion Plus x2 ($3.33)

There is one more of the Tiger Woods 10 bundles left. I also saw 3 more copies of Fight Night Round 3 @ $4.97

Hey all.. Stopped by two Sears today looking for the RCA TV, and the 60gb hard drive.. no luck at either one. Would anyone have a 60gb Live Starter kit they'd be willing to sell? I need a larger hard drive something awful.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']You have any pics/UPCs of these? I think I'm looking at the wrong thing when I go hunting.[/QUOTE]

Sure thing, I took a picture just because you asked. :3

HNI_0008.jpg

Which reminds me, I also saw the 33% off coupon at the last Sears I visited. The guy at the register said it was only for music bundle games, but the page reads:

33% off
Clearanced Video Games
DJ Hero 2 Bundles, Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock bundles,
Tony Hawk Shred Bundles, X360 Rock Band 3 Keyboard bundle.

Take that for what you will. I was tempted to ask him to try it, but I didn't get any games from that particular store. I took a picture of the ad with my phone (like I said, that's exactly what it reads) but took a picture of the UPC with my 3DS since it takes better pictures. Here's the UPC for you guys if you want to give it a shot.

HNI_0007.jpg

And if you guys do end up using it, I'd really appreciate it if someone could confirm if it works on clearanced accessories or not. If it does, I've got some return/rebuying to do. ;) Best of luck, everyone.

wii -Classic Controller
ps3 - Bluetooth Headset ($19.97)
xbox360 -Black Play and Charge Kit ($4.97)

Oh...didnt know... near Sears has A LOT..( I saw yesterday..)
I dont have wii.. so pass.. i will pick play and charge kit today! thanks!

[quote name='slowdive21']How much were the socks? UPC please[/QUOTE]

On clearance at $13.37 for one pair. The gold tips function as Playstation Moves, and they overflow the RAM when using a Kinect so Kinect games move in slow motion. Not only that- when playing DDR, the magnetized tips automatically pull towards the correct arrow buttons. YMMV.

bread's done
Back