Official Sears Clearance Thread II - post Sears finds/deals here

[quote name='sterlingice']I can't speak for him but when I had a job where I drove 40K miles a year, I had KC for about a 100 mile radius covered. I mean, you didn't know what direction you were headed in any given day but within 2 weeks, you'd have gone every which way.

SI[/QUOTE]
That sounds like me when I was going outta town for work with a car dealer I was driving cars to auctions for. A lot of times he'd just be using one of his vehicles to get us there and then hand me the keys and say go to the mall or whatever.

I know most of the side roads and back roads around Syracuse(NY), Elmira/Horseheads/Ithaca(NY) and parts of south eastern and south central PA better than I know my own area from exploring when we went to the various auctions.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Hopefully she was with you when you bought them or that would have been one very awkward transaction.:lol:;)[/QUOTE]

lol, yea that could have been! but she was and it was kind of a "thanks for putting up with my shit" thing.

I always get that feeling if I go buy her stuff though. the worst has been when I had to return a bra I bought her last valentines day lol. after that experience, I made an executive decision to let her take whatever it is back and pick something out herself.;)

[quote name='electricsleep']Definitely, I'm down to help out fellow CAGs. I'm close to the Mills and I'm about 20 minutes away from Monroeville and McKnight. I usually hit up the Mills once a month and the other 2 every couple months. Let me know if you're looking for anything and I can keep an eye out. That would kick ass if you are in the South Hills because I never check any of the Sears or Kmarts out that way.[/QUOTE]

my gf (who is from jacksonville florida) always jokes that to get anywhere in pittsburgh, ya have to drive 20 minutes:lol:

judging by the distance to those stores, i am going to guess you live on the east side (like me!) or in shaler township. I can check the south hills for ya, I tend to have the best luck in those two sears. did you find anything in monroeville in the last week? In all the running around i did this weekend, I didn't even go to the closest one to my house:drool:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']How the fuck do you afford all of these trips?!?!?!?! I mean Jesus H. fuckin' Christ. I certainly hope if you have hit all of these stores that you aren't clearing out everything else clearance that may have been there.

FFS Jeff. Please leave something for us locals and stay up in Milford. :razz:[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, I was only really looking for the games I mentioned. Yeah I picked up a few games here & there just to make it worthwhile but I didn't clear anything out. I also did not make a special gaming run, I hit these stores because I happened to be in the areas doing other stuff. I hit up some Kmarts too but those were pretty much a waste of time :roll:

[quote name='shiningslade']Don't worry, I was only really looking for the games I mentioned. Yeah I picked up a few games here & there just to make it worthwhile but I didn't clear anything out. I also did not make a special gaming run, I hit these stores because I happened to be in the areas doing other stuff. I hit up some Kmarts too but those were pretty much a waste of time :roll:[/QUOTE]
Yeah. The Kmart up in DC has been a waste for a while now. The only redeeming thing they had were the PS EYE's and PS3 chatpads, both of which were out of the system. So they put them back in at $4 and $5 each. I only grabbed one EYE and one chatpad from there. They had 2-3 of each left when I left them a week or so ago. So since then someone else came through and bought them all.

Same thing with that last Kmart I showed you between here and WB. They had 3-4 of each last month, all gone this month. :bomb:

That's why I ended up using my free $5 SYWR points on Reese's mini pb cups and a transformer to hook up my old antennas to my HDtv with.

[quote name='MasaTFC']I always get that feeling if I go buy her stuff though. the worst has been when I had to return a bra I bought her last valentines day lol. after that experience, I made an executive decision to let her take whatever it is back and pick something out herself.;)[/QUOTE]
I don't see any reason for it to be awkward at all. I mean, the worst that could happen is that someone might think you're a crossdresser. Just wait until you get married and you have to stock up on tampons, tabloids, douches, or whatever the hell she needs.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I don't see any reason for it to be awkward at all. I mean, the worst that could happen is that someone might think you're a crossdresser. Just wait until you get married and you have to stock up on tampons, tabloids, douches, or whatever the hell she needs.[/QUOTE]
This right here is why I normally prefer older women, so at least all of those potential shopping list items are gone.;):whistle2:#

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']This right here is why I normally prefer older women, so at least all of those potential shopping list items are gone.;):whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because then she needs Depends, Metamucil, prunes, denture glue, and probably some KY for Lube.

[quote name='mitch079']Yeah, because then she needs Depends, Metamucil, prunes, denture glue, and probably some KY for Lube.[/QUOTE]
:lol:I don't mean THAT fuckin' old. :whistle2:# I'm talking mid to late 40's and maybe(maybe) early 50's if she doesn't look her age. I dated a 41 year old when I was like 29. She was a hot latina MILF with a pretty hot body for having popped out 3-4 kids. :D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol:I don't mean THAT fuckin' old. :whistle2:# I'm talking mid to late 40's and maybe(maybe) early 50's if she doesn't look her age. I dated a 41 year old when I was like 29. She was a hot latina MILF with a pretty hot body for having popped out 3-4 kids. :D[/QUOTE]
Pics or it didn't happen! :booty:

[quote name='teddyballgame78']Went to Sears in my town to see about Halo Reach. They had two copies both 24.97: ([/QUOTE]

[quote name='devincenzi']The Sears in Clackamas, OR seems to not follow these national price drops. I took Mario & Luigi over to the kiosk and it still rings up as ~$27 and not the 9.97 as mentioned before. Very mediocre selection and drops, though the sublime froyo I got somewhat vindicated the long drive out.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:lol:I don't mean THAT fuckin' old. :whistle2:# I'm talking mid to late 40's and maybe(maybe) early 50's if she doesn't look her age. I dated a 41 year old when I was like 29. She was a hot latina MILF with a pretty hot body for having popped out 3-4 kids. :D[/QUOTE]

3-4 kids? What did she do, lose count? :lol:

Back OT, has there been any word as to when all of their video games will be cleared out? Or was that just a rumor? I thought I remember reading on here that tablets were taking the place of games.

[quote name='slppedyoursster']3-4 kids? What did she do, lose count? :lol:

Back OT, has there been any word as to when all of their video games will be cleared out? Or was that just a rumor? I thought I remember reading on here that tablets were taking the place of games.[/QUOTE]

Already done at my store, all the glass cases was moved by computer assories and only have gaming assories and hardware. Was told at one store their only going to carry wii u stuff after they get rid of the other systems.

Was at the only nearby Sears and they barely had anything. Most of the games were either year old sports games and older popular games that are still cheaper on Amazon and eBay. Only game that interested me was Zelda OoT for the 3DS and it was only $30.

I really hate google product search, wtf asking me to type in a security code 0_o i'm not buying anything and not even having Sears half the time.

for the games i did checked must are out of stock, boo

Went to spend the $5 SYWR last night, one store was mostly picked clean of anything worthwhile. Hoping to find a Starfox 64 3D (saw two there last week), but predictably both were gone. Grabbed a 2000 Wii points card for $6.97 after the discount, hasn't dropped in price in over 5 months, so I figure why not.

All in all this was the first aggressive clearance drop in months, though with plenty of notable titles left in my stores, I can only hope for another big drop next month.

Went to the store in Clarksville, Indiana on a trip with the wife over the weekend and got a pretty good haul. The store employee who was clueless as usual let me know that most of the games I had in my stack probably weren't priced as low as I thought and to look for the items with the pink clearance stickers lol. Nothing I got had a clearance sticker and they were all clearanced.

Anyway I left behind
Mortal Kombat Xbox 360 $10
Disney Kinect adventures $10 (like 5 or 6 copies left)
Mario Kart Wii with wheel $29.99 (I was super disappointed about this because I really wanted one for $10)
WWE 12 $10
Michael Jackson experience several systems $10

There was other stuff too but that is what I remember off hand.

[quote name='shiningslade']Pics or it didn't happen! :booty:[/QUOTE]
I wish I did take some pics. She was one helluva hot poa.;)
[quote name='slppedyoursster']3-4 kids? What did she do, lose count? :lol:[/QUOTE]
No. She had a 19 year old, 17 year old, a 7 year old and I think a 4-5 year old. Unfortunately the younger two asked the one night if she was gonna get back with daddy, which was like a spear through the heart.:cry:
Yes. I do have a heart, contrary to how much of an asshole I know I can come across as on here.:booty:

Just got back from the Sears in Florence, KY. Not much to report on the 360 side of things - a couple of Dance Centrals, one copy of NHL '12, two copies of Red Faction: Armageddon, and a handful of Def Jam Rap Star bundles. Did not bother to check the price on any of these.

As far the PS3 - A lot more titles available but I don't have a PS3 so I don't know what is desirable at what price. I do know there was one Batman Arkham City there and a few sports games.

TLDR - Stay home if you own a 360. Might be worth it for a PS3 owner.

Google shopping FTW. Drove out to a Sears that had Donkey Kong Country Returns listed as limited stock and they shockingly had one available in the glass case marked $39.97 but it rang up $9.97. While there, also picked up

:ps3: Bioshock 2 $4.97

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed some stuff from both Clay NY and DeWitt NY Sears.
Nothing was priced correctly, thankfully.
Also hit two Kmarts in the Syracuse area hoping for a ps3 controller/game bundle.
Whole lot of nothing at either store.

[quote name='kraftwerks']Grabbed some stuff from both Clay NY and DeWitt NY Sears.
Nothing was priced correctly, thankfully.
Also hit two Kmarts in the Syracuse area hoping for a ps3 controller/game bundle.
Whole lot of nothing at either store.[/QUOTE]
I miss hitting those Sears stores up in Syracuse area. They always tended to be gold mines with nothing marked correctly.;)

[quote name='RallyV']Does anyone know if the Mario Kart for the Wii that's $10 the one with the wheel or just the game itself?[/QUOTE]

with the wheel. Without is regular price.

Went to the store in Brandon, FL. Had a few copies of Zelda OOT 3D for 30 and Fear 3 for 15, but they still had Sep stickers. Associates confirmed that Black Ops/etc were all sold.

How long does it take for the items to get October price reductions?

[quote name='fgnbtz']Went to the store in Brandon, FL. Had a few copies of Zelda OOT 3D for 30 and Fear 3 for 15, but they still had Sep stickers. Associates confirmed that Black Ops/etc were all sold.

How long does it take for the items to get October price reductions?[/QUOTE]
If you're looking for FEAR 3 cheaper, try going to Kmart. Some people are reporting that game being $7.50 there with this weeks' 25% off clearance.:)

Picked up:
Kirby Mass Attack $9.97
Professor Layton and the Last Specter $9.97

and a friend picked up:
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story $9.97

Was hoping for a Star Fox 3DS but no luck...

I see people mentioning both ps3 move bundles and wii motion bundles being on clearance. Does anyone know which ones exactly or skus? I went back through the last 10 pages but couldnt find an answer. I could have just missed it though as its 11pm and I'm half asleep and half dead

Google Shopping works its magic again for BLOPS and SSBB. Found a few things that I don't think was listed before and a few of the same that have.

:360: Bayonetta $3.97
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops $9.97
:360: NASCAR The Game 2011 $9.97
:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl $9.97
:wii: Punch-Out! (Nintendo Selects) $9.97

I found a copy of :360: Halo Reach with the DLC and for some reason when scanned, it came up Item Not Found or whatever. The CSR tried to scan it as well and got the same. They called a manager and he gave it to me for $4.97. I also was able to pick up :ps3: Wireless Keypad for $4.97 too. Another item that came up Item Not Found. I'm very happy that the manager sold both to me instead of saying he couldn't sell it to me :bouncy:

[quote name='coopscohen']Google Shopping works its magic again for BLOPS and SSBB. Found a few things that I don't think was listed before and a few of the same that have.

:360: Bayonetta $3.97
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops $9.97
:360: NASCAR The Game 2011 $9.97
:wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl $9.97
:wii: Punch-Out! (Nintendo Selects) $9.97

I found a copy of :360: Halo Reach with the DLC and for some reason when scanned, it came up Item Not Found or whatever. The CSR tried to scan it as well and got the same. They called a manager and he gave it to me for $4.97. I also was able to pick up :ps3: Wireless Keypad for $4.97 too. Another item that came up Item Not Found. I'm very happy that the manager sold both to me instead of saying he couldn't sell it to me :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Nice haul!

[quote name='mrright4you4now']I see people mentioning both ps3 move bundles and wii motion bundles being on clearance. Does anyone know which ones exactly or skus? I went back through the last 10 pages but couldnt find an answer. I could have just missed it though as its 11pm and I'm half asleep and half dead[/QUOTE]

The Move bundle that comes with the Sports Champ game is like 59.97 or in that area at most stores.

You might have seen my post about the Sports/Deadmunds Quest 2 game 1 Move controller bundle being 24.99. Thats only because my store did a 75% sale. So they are 99.99 at most stores, but with the 75 off they were 24.99. That price was YMMV and not nationwide clear.

[quote name='xDerekRx']The Move bundle that comes with the Sports Champ game is like 59.97 or in that area at most stores.

You might have seen my post about the Sports/Deadmunds Quest 2 game 1 Move controller bundle being 24.99. Thats only because my store did a 75% sale. So they are 99.99 at most stores, but with the 75 off they were 24.99. That price was YMMV and not nationwide clear.[/QUOTE]

Ah ya my store has the sports/deadmunds one sitting in an end rack marked clearance but it came up regular price of $99.99

I did however find the wii motionplus one at my store today as well as a copy of wii mario sports mix and donkey kong country returns. The store still had a couple more of the wii motionplus controllers that I may go back and grab.

[quote name='fgnbtz']Went to the store in Brandon, FL. Had a few copies of Zelda OOT 3D for 30 and Fear 3 for 15, but they still had Sep stickers. Associates confirmed that Black Ops/etc were all sold.

How long does it take for the items to get October price reductions?[/QUOTE]

The prices are already in effect, Brandon just doesn't bother with keeping their stickers up to date. One of the worst Sears stores in FL as far as loss prevention goes so you cant even use the google locator.

[quote name='PublikDefender']Can someone confirm that Halo Anniversary is $10? I know that Halo Reach is $10 from this thread, but was wondering about Anniversary.[/QUOTE]

At my store it rang up 29.97. Someone else reported 19.97 however I haven't seen anyone say 9.97

Got the following:

$1.97
Wii Classic Controller x2
Dragon Age Origins PS3

$4.97
Guitar Hero 5 Bundle PS3

Great part was I got another $4 free on my rewards card to use towards it. Paid under $7 with tax.

Halo Anniversary has not been reported at $9.97. Only Halo Reach and that was without the DLC. Now it appears the one with the DLC is out of the system. I found one yesterday and the manager let me buy it for $4.97.

If anyone is looking for Halo Reach, the Limited Edition with that hexagonal type packaging is $37 and change at Kmart this week if you can find it since it's on clearance and has an additional 25% off this week.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If anyone is looking for Halo Reach, the Limited Edition with that hexagonal type packaging is $37 and change at Kmart this week if you can find it since it's on clearance and has an additional 25% off this week.[/QUOTE]

I saw a few of those at Kmart last night when I was making my rounds. With tax its probably around $40. On ebay you can probably get one free ship for around $30. One more drop (along with the same sale) would make those good. Same with the Little Big PLanet 2 Collectors Edition box with the bookend things. Rang up 37 at Kmart.

[quote name='jupiterjones']Any clue if Kirby's Return to Dreamland has dropped at all yet? Shows up as $49.99 on Google shopping. Legit price I guess?[/QUOTE]

sounds right. It hasn't drop yet. Whatever google shopping price is , most of the time it's right.

Found Black OPS tonight. Out of system. The guy went and asked the manager and he said it has to go to the back room. Everything at my store is marked with the correct price.

[quote name='jupiterjones']Any clue if Kirby's Return to Dreamland has dropped at all yet? Shows up as $49.99 on Google shopping. Legit price I guess?[/QUOTE]

I had this scanned on Sunday. It rang up $49.99.

[quote name='royalbliss1']Found Black OPS tonight. Out of system. The guy went and asked the manager and he said it has to go to the back room. Everything at my store is marked with the correct price.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Black Ops. What system? I just bought a :360: one yesterday for $9.97.

bread's done
Back