Official Skylanders Thread

Thank you, guys! I went through my collection to see what I all need to complete everything in the games. So it looks like I only need either freeze blade or magna charge and spy rise for swap force. It seems like those will be pretty easy to get. For Imaginators I need to find the level packs or wild storm and ro-bow and then star cast. It seems like those are going to be the challenge. I'm going to try and look around over the weekend and try to find some five below stores and stop by any game stores that I can find and see if anything is out there. While I really don't want to miss out on any section of the game, I just can't bring myself to spend $50+ to add a level. So, I'm hoping my search this weekend will work out. 

Update:

I went to two five below stores today and 7 game stops. Game stop essentially has nothing anymore, I found the same couple of Imaginators, creation crystals and a few chests at every single one and at full price. Five below had the starter sets, the crash level set, a few others and the one expansion pack. So no real luck for me today, but I have plenty of time, I know some people that frequent thrift stores and yard sales, so I have already since them a list of what I need so they can keep their eyes out ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, guys! I went through my collection to see what I all need to complete everything in the games. So it looks like I only need either freeze blade or magna charge and spy rise for swap force. It seems like those will be pretty easy to get. For Imaginators I need to find the level packs or wild storm and ro-bow and then star cast. It seems like those are going to be the challenge. I'm going to try and look around over the weekend and try to find some five below stores and stop by any game stores that I can find and see if anything is out there. While I really don't want to miss out on any section of the game, I just can't bring myself to spend $50+ to add a level. So, I'm hoping my search this weekend will work out.

Update:

I went to two five below stores today and 7 game stops. Game stop essentially has nothing anymore, I found the same couple of Imaginators, creation crystals and a few chests at every single one and at full price. Five below had the starter sets, the crash level set, a few others and the one expansion pack. So no real luck for me today, but I have plenty of time, I know some people that frequent thrift stores and yard sales, so I have already since them a list of what I need so they can keep their eyes out ;-)
Gamestop stopped taking pre-owned Skylanders some time ago, so the only things you'll likely find there now are Imaginators.

Gamestop stopped taking pre-owned Skylanders some time ago, so the only things you'll likely find there now are Imaginators.

Yeah I noticed. I could have sworn the last time I went they still had a bunch. But I don’t frequent the store anymore. I was shocked to see it was all gone. I’m down to just needing the levels for imaginators. So it would be nice to stumble upon them. But I won’t keep my hopes too high

bread's done
Back