Official Sony 8MB Free MCBoot card for PS2

lordofuo

CAG Newbie
Hi, this is an auction of my own. I'm selling a free mcboot card that I don't need anymore. It's an official 8MB card that has the Free MCBoot 1.8 noobie package preinstalled.

It's "buy it now" $13.99 shipped.

I hope posting about this isn't against the rules, but I couldn't see anything indicating that it was. Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Free MCBoot allows you to load patched backups of your PS2 games. I had all my PS2 games backed up onto my computer, patched using an ESR patcher, then burned to a verbatim DVD-R. Using this card, you can boot those DVD-Rs. It also allows you to load game backups from USB or network, etc.

Hope someone is interested!  :D/

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181473249882?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Just wanted to add, I recently had a couple of people PM me wanting to buy these directly. I can definitely do that, since I do not post these on eBay anymore. Just PM me if you're interested. They're MagicGate Official cards with Free MCBoot 1.94 installed. I have about 13 left. Hope this isn't against the rules.

bread's done
Back