Official Sony Dual Shock 3 controllers-all colors-$39.48 @ Nebraska Furniture Mart

http://www.nfm.com/list.aspx?dsNav=...,Dxm:All,Dxp:3&fromsearch=true&q=dual shock 3

Unfortunately if you are nowhere near their 3 stores in Omaha, NE, Kansas City, KS or Clive, IA, then you're going to be looking at around $8.50 shipping for UPS Ground shipping from them plus any applicable tax if you're in a state that requires it. So that makes the deal a little less appealing, but still less than MSRP.

Here's their store locator page that shows their three locations:

http://www.nfm.com/list.aspx?dsNav=...cator|1|,Ro:0&fromsearch=true&q=Store Locator

"Urban camouflage" really = minecraft

I wouldn't mind a pink controller, but not that shade of pink. Needs to be a darker pink.

This is why I rarely post threads, since it always ends up with people bitching about the shipping or the limited availability or whatever. If I post a thread and it helps even ONE CAG, then I'm glad I could help out.

But this is why I rarely post deals, since people who the deal doesn't appeal to AT ALL have to come in with a smarmy/sarcastic comment about it.:roll:

Albeit I probably should've posted this in the Midwest section of the CAG regional deals sub forum, but I figured any discount on a controller might be considered a deal to some. I guess not.:roll:

[quote name='barrit']CAG road trip!!![/QUOTE]

It's just like,,, It's just like a MINI MALL!! Hey Hey!! Come shop!!!

[quote name='JayRooster']Maybe next time bud[/QUOTE]
Next time I post a deal will probably be a Zavvi.com overseas deal for some region free PS3 games.:D

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Next time I post a deal will probably be a Zavvi.com overseas deal for some region free PS3 games.:D[/QUOTE]

I can't wait!

[quote name='JayRooster']I can't wait![/QUOTE]

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Next time I post a deal will probably be a Zavvi.com overseas deal for some region free PS3 games.:D[/QUOTE]
IATCG you know this new guy? He seems to be on to you.

[quote name='TooPoor']IATCG you know this new guy? He seems to be on to you.[/QUOTE]

Why do you say that? I'm just messin with IATCG. :)

[quote name='kklems']Nfm is about to open in Dallas, tx as well with a large store[/QUOTE]

Hey I'm from the triple D as well, maybe I'll go check out what they got. This thread might not be a fail after all

[quote name='TooPoor']IATCG you know this new guy? He seems to be on to you.[/QUOTE]
Something tells me he's a former CAG who got banned who didn't like me when they were on here before. Either that or he's just amazed by how charming, cordial and polite I am to everybody on here.:lol:;)
[quote name='kklems']Nfm is about to open in Dallas, tx as well with a large store[/QUOTE]
I was going to point out that I saw they're supposed to be expanding into TX, but I didn't know how far along that project was. If anything though, I wish Fry's or Hastings would expand out east. We have HH fuckin' Gregg that took over all of Circuit City's old stores and their prices and lack of a huge gaming section suck balls.:whistle2:#

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Something tells me he's a former CAG who got banned who didn't like me when they were on here before. Either that or he's just amazed by how charming, cordial and polite I am to everybody on here.:lol:;)[/QUOTE]

Now why would anybody not like you?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']This is why I rarely post threads, since it always ends up with people bitching about the shipping or the limited availability or whatever. If I post a thread and it helps even ONE CAG, then I'm glad I could help out.

But this is why I rarely post deals, since people who the deal doesn't appeal to AT ALL have to come in with a smarmy/sarcastic comment about it.:roll:

Albeit I probably should've posted this in the Midwest section of the CAG regional deals sub forum, but I figured any discount on a controller might be considered a deal to some. I guess not.:roll:[/QUOTE]

I personally don't mind this kind of post. But, I have always thought it is a bit ridiculous that people get chewed out and have their threads moved/deleted for posting Ebay deals, particularly when there is more than one of an item from a seller. Given the nazi-like Ebay Buyer protection (from a seller's viewpoint), there is zero risk whatsoever to the buyer since a buyer can simply file a claim and win without proof, even if there's no problem with the product. Buy.com is A LOT worse about getting returns/refunds than Ebay, but we can freely post their deals (I'll personally never buy from Buy.com again).

True, there's a regional deals forum and an auctions forum, but come on, nobody reads them. The point of the site, I thought, was to get good deals posted in a place where everybody here could/would see them. Idiots will post $5 off/10% off the retail price of games to the main deal forum. Almost no users here would accept such a crappy discount. Many or most users here would jump on a deal on Ebay or Amazon marketplace that's $20 or more off retail.

I got my Playstation 3 from Ebay via a poster on this site. They dared post an Ebay listing with 10 brand new slim PS3s available for, I forget, like $280 shipped, but with the Bing Cashback program at the time, I ended up with a new PS3 slim for $260, which was a pretty good deal at the time. I don't remember if the Ebay bucks program was started yet, but if so, I got a little there too.

It was a risk-free deal b/c of Ebay Buyer protection. I knew that at worst case, I'd have to wait 30 or so days for a refund. Anyhow, if you can't tell, I think we should be able to post significant Ebay/Amazon marketplace deals.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']This is why I rarely post threads, since it always ends up with people bitching about the shipping or the limited availability or whatever. If I post a thread and it helps even ONE CAG, then I'm glad I could help out.

Albeit I probably should've posted this in the Midwest section of the CAG regional deals sub forum, but I figured any discount on a controller might be considered a deal to some. I guess not.:roll:[/QUOTE]

I like how you get mad and explain why you rarely post threads and then figure out what you did wrong lol. Yes, you should of posted this in the midwest section.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']I like how you get mad and explain why you rarely post threads and then figure out what you did wrong lol. Yes, you should of posted this in the midwest section.[/QUOTE]So true. :lol:

No. But like I said, I figured ANY discount from the normal $54.99 price for a spare controller would be looked at as a deal. Of course, I didn't know about the BB deal for $39.99 this week at the time.:bomb:

bread's done
Back