Official Sony PS1 Memory Card?

RandomNPC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Whats the best deal for a new official 1st party Sony playstation 1 memory card ?.

Also does anyone know the B&M Gamestop's prices for a used one?

2.99 at Gamestop's...but watch it, because they are now under one generic SKU, so all 1st and 3rd party memory cards are that price. Make sure you get a Sony one.

$9.99 Wal-Mart B&M. I wouldn't want a used last-gen memory card. Or a used current-gen one for that matter. Who knows much much life is left and what someone has done with the others. Disc are WYSIWYG. Used flash media is another story.

[quote name='Friedle']$9.99 Wal-Mart B&M. I wouldn't want a used last-gen memory card. Or a used current-gen one for that matter. Who knows much much life is left and what someone has done with the others. Disc are WYSIWYG. Used flash media is another story.[/QUOTE]

Ive used a preowned PS2 memory card for the past year and Ive had no problems with it.

[quote name='RandomNPC']Whats the best deal for a new official 1st party Sony playstation 1 memory card ?.

Also does anyone know the B&M Gamestop's prices for a used one?[/QUOTE]

$1.99 at EB, used

[quote name='RandomNPC']Ive used a preowned PS2 memory card for the past year and Ive had no problems with it.[/QUOTE]

Well, I didn't say they wouldn't work. But who knows how many read/writes have been done on a used one? How many owners its had? Or if sectors are dying? They don't live forever.

If you're lucky you may be able to find a new one at KB Toys for a $1, but all the Sony ones are probably gone by now.

The officals are probably the best. Go to ebgames.com after coupons its probably pretty cheap.

***Ebgames.com has a third party Memory card. Its a 2-in-1 card. Twice the size. After Edge and cag15 it cost. $1.49... Just find the cheapest preowned game and add it to your cart and add on saver for free shipping.

Heres the card:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/224497.asp

bread's done
Back