Official TEKKEN 6 Thread

Nightmare Train was easy for me because Alisa was nice enough to knock Devil Jin off the train. :lol: Azazel is pretty ridiculous though. Jinpachi was hard at first in Tekken 5, but you can learn his move set and take him down easily. Azazel you have to know your juggles and have luck. Azazel's purpose is to make you put more money into the arcade machine, Nuff said.

Also I did not even know about the items adding special abilities till I finished the main story in Scenario Campaign. :lol: Going up against Jin with no special items was fun. :bomb:

After getting my ass handed to me by Azazel at least a dozen times, I went over to campaign mode. I like it, so far. I haven't played since Tekken 3 ( i stink at fighters).
The wireless controler is pretty cool. I wonder how long the battery life will be? The LE book is nice but seeing some of the artwork reminded me how old I am..

I think they mightve overdone it with juggling just a bit. Some players online just do their little juggles over and over again. Gets a bit stale.

I shouldn't be down to 1/4 life after one juggle.

Also I think they may have overdone it with having people pinned up against a wall. If your on the ground near a wall, forget about it. You opponent just lowkics you to death and theres nothing you can do about it.

Maybe I just suck though. I ahevnt really got into a Tekken game since Tekken Tag for PS2. I bought Tekken 4 as well but I barely played it after I found out there was no Tag mode. Why dont they have Tag mode in these new Tekken games?

I have been playing some Tekken 6 again. Haven't bothered much with ranked matches though. Stick with game rooms.

[quote name='jman619']I wait so long on fighters, and get sick of most of them rather quickly. Happened with Street Fighter IV as well. I started playing it again. I haven't played Tekken 6 in about a week,but I plan on playing it some today.[/QUOTE]

You need to convince hone about trying some sf4 more.

I need to just practice more on this as I'm terrible.

The Tekken Fight Stick bundle dropped to $79.99 on Amazon. Nobody's buying and they must want to sell, sell, sell.

If they'd gone with the $30 deal the second time around instead of $60 a lot more would have left their warehouse.

Haven't touched the PS3 in a few days, gotta go back and unlock some more characters. Incidentally, I think the cardboard tube costume code that was supposed to be limited is FREE for all on PSN. At least it was a few days ago.

All that effort to get Amazon and Namco to honor the limited offer was all for naught.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']again, peeps still have azazel problems? like I said a while ago: 1,2 or 2,1 all day.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that the same way you had to beat up on Orge (true Orge) lol Similar looking monster, same strategy.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']You need to convince hone about trying some sf4 more.

I need to just practice more on this as I'm terrible.[/QUOTE]

I'm not that great at tekken either. Yeah Hone needs more SFIV in his life. :cool:

The online community for this game is such a joke.

You know how to do the same juggle over and over again that does way more damage than any combo should do. Congratu-fuckin-lations! Oh, and you can repeatedly low kick while your opponent is against a wall? Arent you special :roll:

Anybody up for playing sometime this weekend?

I've had the game a while, yet still am awful when it comes to playing online.

The only time I've ever been able to win an actual match here and there is with Hworang.

[quote name='Dahk']The online community for this game is such a joke.

You know how to do the same juggle over and over again that does way more damage than any combo should do. Congratu-fuckin-lations! Oh, and you can repeatedly low kick while your opponent is against a wall? Arent you special :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I hate it too. They get you against the wall, and do the same thing over and over. What's worst is they think there a pro when they do that. When there really just being cheap.

Nancy is keeping me from my first platinum trophy. So agitating. Scenario Campaign mode was a bit weak for a current gen game, too. The targeting controls were as bad as GTA III, camera was absolutely terrible... still strangely enjoyed it, though. Overall, I'm bummed the story seems to be non-existent.

[quote name='Feeding the Abscess']Nancy is keeping me from my first platinum trophy. So agitating.[/QUOTE]

I got it the other day. I still need several though. I thought it was going to take forever to get it. I think I got lucky. Nancy barely attacked me at all.

I've played less than 100 online games since I got it last year, and I hate when the game pairs me with guys with records like 2000-1000. :(

Only time I still jump on is to play co-op online. I just want more money and items to customize characters. Taking me forever to get all of Lili's though.

Finally got my platinum! That Nancy is a giant pain. To those having problems defeating it:
1- Change difficulty to easy (No shame if it's for defeating Nancy)
2- Keep a second controller handy. This is the trick, when you're about to get killed pause the game on your regular controller. place your other hand on the second controller, as soon as you unpause, press start of the second to 'restart' the fight after defeating the second player
3- I used Christie (or Eddy should be the same)
4- Pretty much the strategy is:
- Go into the Handstand position (forward+left kick)
- Spam the right kick button (It will do a handstand roundhouse kick)
- This evades most attacks, and those that hit do minimum damage (i.e. 1/10 of your bar for the multiple punches, vs 1/3 that it normally does)
- You only need to evade the floor hole and the multiple missiles (which is pretty simple to evade)

After trying for 3 hours, I switched to this 'strategy' and did it in less that 30 minutes of trying

Good luck

if anyone wants to add me, feel free.
psn- chssnaredrum04

i've done all the scenario campaign by myself but don't mind helping anyone who needs help on it.

however, the main thing for me is the online trophies. everytime i join a game, i get kicked out. and everytime i make a game, the people quit before it starts. winning or losing doesn't matter to me; you could actually practice on me. so long as i play 30 games online since i rented this game and want to return it for something else.

bread's done
Back