Official Trade/Give Away Your Disney Movie Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as this site will allow me I will post positive feedback for starmask2k3 for the code he provided (at a fair price) for me. If a mod can let me know how & when to leave +FB for him I'd appreciate it (newbie here).

[quote name='starmask2k3']codes i have for sale only ok for 2 for dvd and 3 for blu-ray ok pm me back

well here's the list

dvd-
Cars
narnia 4 dvd disc(sold)
pirates 2

blu-ray-
pirates 1
pirates 2
pirates 3
bridge to terabithia[/QUOTE]

still have this ones

and also have this one
blu-ray

ratatouille

Well I dont think somebody on this site used it ( Ratatouille T9TJ49N6JXJK) because it was posted on blu-ray forum and ultimatedisney.com. Somebody thanked him on blu-ray.com

Originally Posted by Mr.Briggs
Free Ratatouille code T9TJ49N6JXJK

(Sweet. Thanks! I just got 100 free points)

:bouncy:New codes came in !!!!!!!:applause::applause::applause:

Little Einsteins Race for Space.....new today !!!
Handy Manny Fixing it Right ....new today!!!
Pixar' Short Films
Corey in the House
Zach and Cody Suite Life
Mickey's Clubhouse Treat
Mickey's Great Clubhouse Hunt
Twitches Too
Hanna Montana's Life's What You Make It
J Kapahala Back On Board
Baby Einsteins My First Signs
Hanna Montana 3d Concert 4 ticket stubs
Potc 3 At World's End Blu ray
Ratatouille Blu Ray

:hot:PM WITH OFFERS ......One more day for offers.....then the rest will sell on ebay.........thanks to everyone that have put bids in for various codes and offer of trades !!!!!!!:hot:

hey everyone i have a bunch of codes to trade:

POTC: At World's End - 3 code (100 points)
The Gameplan - 2 codes (200 points)
Cars - 2 codes (100 points)
Ratatouille - 2 codes (100 points)
Meet The Robinson's - 3 codes (100 points)
Bridge to Terabithia - 3 Codes - (100 points)
Pepsi Stuff Codes - 7 points
My Coke Rewards - 33 points
PIXAR SHORT FILMS - 1 code (RARE)

My Want List:

Blu-rays:
- Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points
- Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 1: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points
- Chicken Little: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points
- Remember the Titans: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points
- Bridge to Terabithia: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points

Regular DVD's
- Baby Einstein: Lullaby Time – 75 Points
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Treat – 75 points
- Disney Little Einsteins: Rocket’s Firebird Rescue – 100 points
- Roving Mars – 100 points
- Higglytown Heroes: Heroes On The Move –75 points
- Higglytown Heroes: To The Rescue – 75 points
- Read It And Weep: Zapped Edition – 75 points
- Disney Little Einstein’s: The Legend of the Golden Pyramid – 75 points
- The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh: The Friendship Edition – 100 points
- Disney Baby Einstein: Discovering Shapes -- Circles, Squares and More! – 75 points
- High School Musical Remix Edition – 100 points
- Disney DVD Game World: Disney Princess Edition – 100 points
- Disney DVD Game World: Disney Dogs Edition – 100 points
- Disney’s Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey Saves Santa and Other Musketeers – 75 points
- National Treasure 2-Disc Collector’s Edition – 100 points

Ticket Stub's:
- National Treasure 2: The Book of Secrets – 1 stub
- Meet The Robinsons – 4 stubs
- Enchanted – 4 stubs
- Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both World’s Concert – 4 stubs
- The Game Plan – 4 Stubs
- Ratatouille - 4 stubs
- Pirates 3: At World's End - 4 stubs

I'm sorry for the long list

Codes I have for trade:
Return to halloweentown
Poohs super sleuth christmas
High school musical 2
underdog
Ducktales
muppet show season 2
handy manny toolin around
Dinosaurs
Little Mermaid
hannah montana one in a million
2 mystery codes!!

I need all baby einsteins, little einsteins minus golden pyramid, and many blurays....
meet the robinsons stubs
potc stubs

I have a couple of codes, not sure what they are for though.

Edit: Actually, I have the codes narrowed down to seven movies.

Snow Buddies
Little Mermaid
PoTC: At World's End
Underdog
Ratatouille
Santa Clause 3
Cars

I have for trade:
High School Musical CONCERT EDITION (X 3)

Hannah Montana Life is What...
Hannah Montana One in a Million

Ratatouille ( X2) [DVD]
Underdog (DVD)
Cinderella III
CARS (DVD)
Meet the Robinsons (DVD)
Game Plan (DVD) X2
Return to Neverland (X 12)
Snow Buddies (X 2)
Airbuddies (X4)

Check Post #253 for wants

Mike

I sold an enchanted tale code on ebay on the weekend and the person who bought the code emailed me back saying that the code has already been used...which I couldn't understand being I was there when the code was taken from the new case....anyhow just to get rid of the situation I just sent him a new code....to my suprise he has listed a enchanted tales code 2 hrs after I sent him the replacement...so if you can use the code please contact me and we'll have an experiment !!!!!!!

[quote name='beatles99']I sold an enchanted tale code on ebay on the weekend and the person who bought the code emailed me back saying that the code has already been used...which I couldn't understand being I was there when the code was taken from the new case....anyhow just to get rid of the situation I just sent him a new code....to my suprise he has listed a enchanted tales code 2 hrs after I sent him the replacement...so if you can use the code please contact me and we'll have an experiment !!!!!!![/quote]

DON'T REPLY OR PM me the experiment is now over !!!!!

I need the following codes: I can paypal

Handy Manny fixing it right 75
Little Einstein’s Race for space 75
Cory in the house all star edition 75
Game world Princess Disney edition 100
Game world Disney dogs edition 100
Baby Einstein babies first moves 75
National treasure 2 disc collectors edition 100

High School Musical 2 Blue Ray 125
Remember the titans Blue Ray 125
Roving mars blue ray 125
Invincible blue ray 125

Walt Disney treasures 3 different DVD 125
TALESPIN DVD BOX SET VOL 2 125
Duck Tales DVD box set vol 3 125
The chronicles of narnia 4 disc set lion which etc 150
Dark Wing duck vol 2 125
Dinosaurs the complete 3rd and 4th season 125
The Muppet show season 2 125

Added a few more to my trade list #252. I have gotten 2 copies of air buddies that has codes in them, but the codes inside both of them were for fox and the hound 2. Anybody else tried their air buddies code?

Ok, so now if anybody has any code I need that is listed in my need list (other than the stubs for the road trip movie) I will give you TWO codes for it. Yes, even if you give me a 75 point code you can have 2 Blu-ray or 1 Blu-ray and one DVD - or whatever combo you like :)

See the link in my sig VVVV and this offer is only for those movies, I can get all the new stuff n prob :)

Thansk!

[quote name='tasr']Added a few more to my trade list #252. I have gotten 2 copies of air buddies that has codes in them, but the codes inside both of them were for fox and the hound 2. Anybody else tried their air buddies code?[/quote]

Sold an Air Buddies the other day and the same thing happened..he got Fox and the hound 2...which by the way he took the points and still demanded that I send him Air Buddies also......my argument was he paid for 500 points and got 500 points no matter what the title.....in the code collecting and selling part this has been one of the known screwup's created by Disney
also there has been quite a few dvd releases with no codes in them
Like Little Einsteins Golden Pyramid......Hanna Montana's Mixed Up Mashed up Edition..just to name a few......also there has been quite a few reports of there is a codes slip but it's blank with no code printed...Invincible Blu ray is one that comes to mind that I've seen more than one complaint

Back On Board.........X4C6PNHXCVDX
Little Einsteins Rockets Firebird Rescue...M7KVG6PPV7TR
Jump In.....GDDWX93JK43T
Invincible Blu Ray......63T4XDP93C96

Hey off topic, but anyone that didn't get there free Lightning McQueen car they are getting a free movie in place. I just got an email asking for which movie I wanted out of a fairly descent list. You can pick either bluray or dvd format. If only the pixar shorts was on there :whistle2:( but still a bluray for $3.50 shipped isn't bad.

When you redeemed Cars bluray you could get a free car for shipping. They ran out. If you ordered one and didn't get one you get a free movie
"
Dear Disney Movie Rewards Member,

Recently you were offered the opportunity to receive a Blu Lightning McQueen car for entering the Disney Movie Rewards Magic Code found inside Pixar's Cars on Blu-ray Disc.

Due to an overwhelming response to this promotion and the limited availability of inventory we regret to inform you we will be unable to fulfill your order. Your credit card has not been charged the $3.50 shipping and handling fee.

You are a valued customer and we would like to take this opportunity to offer you a replacement product. Please select one of the titles listed below for the same $3.50 shipping and processing fee.

· Eight Below

· Chicken Little

· Bridge to Terabithia

· Sky High

· Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

· Remember the Titans

· The Wild

· Dinosaur

· Glory Road

· The Haunted Mansion

· Meet the Robinsons

· Underdog

· Invincible

Simply reply to this email with your selection and your preferred format (DVD or Blu-ray Disc). If no preferred format is provided, the default will be DVD. Your credit card will be charged the $3.50 for shipping and processing.

The offer for a replacement product is only valid until March 31, 2008. Please remember to make your selection by this date.

Again, we apologize for this matter and value your loyalty.

Disney Movie Rewards Consumer Relations Team

I was just about to post that apologetic email from DMR.

I chose Bridge to Terabithia on Blu. I'd rather have a Blu McQueen, but this will be fine.

On a side note, how come they sent me two of the same exact email???? I was thinking of replying twice with different movies each time. I already replied once.

[quote name='almasy82']Hey off topic, but anyone that didn't get there free Lightning McQueen car they are getting a free movie in place. I just got an email asking for which movie I wanted out of a fairly descent list. You can pick either bluray or dvd format. If only the pixar shorts was on there :whistle2:( but still a bluray for $3.50 shipped isn't bad.[/quote]

That's pretty cool...I got my car though.

Hi,

I am 165 points short of the Tv!! If interested in trades please please let me know!!!!! Items I have are listed in #264 page #14

Thanks for the trades Fuss, Beatles99, Subzero9001, Packerbacker, and Aubreefund!

Lisa

I haven't gotten the email yet but I pretty much have the ones I want. The ones I don't have are The Wild, Chicken Little, Underdog, Eight Below, Glory Road & Haunted Mansion. None of them really impressed me so perhaps I'll go with a blu ray of something I've already got. I don't have a blu ray player yet but will be when the panasonic bd50 comes out.

hey everyone i have a bunch of codes to trade:

POTC: At World's End - 3 code (100 points)
The Gameplan - 2 codes (200 points)
Cars - 3 codes (100 points)
Ratatouille - 3 codes (100 points)
Meet The Robinson's - 3 codes (100 points)
Bridge to Terabithia - 3 Codes - (100 points)
Pepsi Stuff Codes - 7 points
My Coke Rewards - 33 points
PIXAR SHORT FILMS - 1 code (RARE)

My Want List:

Blu-rays:
- Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points
- Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 1: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points
- Chicken Little: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points
- Remember the Titans: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points
- Bridge to Terabithia: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points

Regular DVD's
- Baby Einstein: Lullaby Time – 75 Points
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Treat – 75 points
- Disney Little Einsteins: Rocket’s Firebird Rescue – 100 points
- Roving Mars – 100 points
- Higglytown Heroes: Heroes On The Move –75 points
- Higglytown Heroes: To The Rescue – 75 points
- Read It And Weep: Zapped Edition – 75 points
- Disney Little Einstein’s: The Legend of the Golden Pyramid – 75 points
- The Many Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh: The Friendship Edition – 100 points
- Disney Baby Einstein: Discovering Shapes -- Circles, Squares and More! – 75 points
- High School Musical Remix Edition – 100 points
- Disney DVD Game World: Disney Princess Edition – 100 points
- Disney DVD Game World: Disney Dogs Edition – 100 points
- Disney’s Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey Saves Santa and Other Musketeers – 75 points
- National Treasure 2-Disc Collector’s Edition – 100 points

Ticket Stub's:
- National Treasure 2: The Book of Secrets – 1 stub
- Meet The Robinsons – 4 stubs
- The GamePlan - 4 stubs
- Ratatouille - 4 stubs
- Pirates 3: At World's End - 4 stubs

I'm sorry for the long list

I have the following available for trade:

Ratatouille DVD
Game Plan DVD
Peter Pan DVD
Jungle Book DVD
Pirates 3 DVD
hanna montana one in a million

I am also trading my Disney Pixar Cars Die Cast Blu-ray Lightening McQueen for 5 codes.

I already have the following:

DVD

Air Buddies
Bridge to Terabithia
Cars
Cinderella II: Dreams Come True
Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
Hannah Montana: Life's What You Make It
Hannah Montana: One in A Million
Hannah Montana: Pop Star Profile - Volume 2
High School Musical 2
Invincible
Meet The Robinsons
Peter Pan Platinum Edition
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Ratatouille
Robin Hood
Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
Snow Buddies
That's So Suite Life Of Hannah Montana: Mixed Up, Mashed Up Edition
The Fox And The Hound 2
The Game Plan DVD
The Jungle Book 40th Anniversary Platinum Edition
The Little Mermaid Special Edition
Twitches Too
Underdog

Blu-Ray

Bridge to Terabithia: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Cars: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Chicken Little: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Invincible: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Meet The Robinsons: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End: Blu-ray™ Hi-Def Edition
Pirates of the Caribbean: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Ratatouille: Blu-ray Disc Edition

I have the following codes to trade:
Game Plan Dvd x3
Santa Clause 3 Dvd x2
Meet the Robinsons Dvd x2
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest Dvd x1
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Dvd x1
Ratatouille Dvd x2
Cars Dvd x2
Return to Halloween Town Dvd x2
Fox and the Hound 2 Dvd x1
Snow Buddies Dvd x1
Cinderella 2 Dvd x1
High School Musical 2 Dvd x1
Jump In! Dvd x1

I need most of the kids and disney channel codes. here is a link w/ a trades I need and have. Please pm me

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=35469

[quote name='almasy82']When you redeemed Cars bluray you could get a free car for shipping. They ran out. If you ordered one and didn't get one you get a free movie
"
Dear Disney Movie Rewards Member,

Recently you were offered the opportunity to receive a Blu Lightning McQueen car for entering the Disney Movie Rewards Magic Code found inside Pixar's Cars on Blu-ray Disc.

Due to an overwhelming response to this promotion and the limited availability of inventory we regret to inform you we will be unable to fulfill your order. Your credit card has not been charged the $3.50 shipping and handling fee.

You are a valued customer and we would like to take this opportunity to offer you a replacement product. Please select one of the titles listed below for the same $3.50 shipping and processing fee.

· Eight Below

· Chicken Little

· Bridge to Terabithia

· Sky High

· Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

· Remember the Titans

· The Wild

· Dinosaur

· Glory Road

· The Haunted Mansion

· Meet the Robinsons

· Underdog

· Invincible

Simply reply to this email with your selection and your preferred format (DVD or Blu-ray Disc). If no preferred format is provided, the default will be DVD. Your credit card will be charged the $3.50 for shipping and processing.

The offer for a replacement product is only valid until March 31, 2008. Please remember to make your selection by this date.

Again, we apologize for this matter and value your loyalty.

Disney Movie Rewards Consumer Relations Team[/quote]

I got this same email, but don't know what movie to pick, I"m leaning towards Remember the Titans, but I dont know

Got an extra Pirate's Of The Caribbean: Curse Of The Black Pearl :br: code up for trade... Gone

I so far have:
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End: Blu-ray
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Cars Blu-Ray
Ratatouille Blu-Ray

Ratatouille DVD
Cars DVD
Fox & The Hound 2 DVD

[quote name='jiggyteddy']I was just about to post that apologetic email from DMR.

I chose Bridge to Terabithia on Blu. I'd rather have a Blu McQueen, but this will be fine.

On a side note, how come they sent me two of the same exact email???? I was thinking of replying twice with different movies each time. I already replied once.[/quote]

I would do it they sent me 2 McQueen cars although I only entered for one

Got codes going for fairly cheap to be had by all...well except one person and he knows who he is....DON'T WE
And thanks to BKBinks3 for a great trade !!!!!

well, i think ebay is going to hear about practices against their policies!!! and if he does what he says he was going to do....paypal might get a dispute as well!!! I think he knows who he is!!

[quote name='aubreefund']well, i think ebay is going to hear about practices against their policies!!! and if he does what he says he was going to do....paypal might get a dispute as well!!! I think he knows who he is!![/quote]

Hey Matty I see yesterday that someone canceled you bid for codes on Ebay ??
Man what did you say or do to get that terrible treatment ????
Hey good news you have another source to get your codes elsewhere
I wouldn't put up with that crap from anyone...I'd want to ring his neck !!!!!!
To bad cause it looks like he has some codes you'd love to get your hands on...oh well keep searching with your new source...KEEP THE FAITH BROTHER !!!!!

It doesn't surprise me if people are having a problem with Nikkums. A check of slickdeals.net will see that exact username with a permanent ban. Wonder why?

[quote name='aubreefund']come to my house and try to ring my neck.....[/quote]

NO NO NO ...For you to ring that guy's neck not go to your house...ring his neck...he won't be at your house

Oh and I'm another one the got properly screwed by Nikkums....and the neat thing is I think I got her real name and address...and email address

[quote name='aubreefund']so what are you going to do with that information???[/quote]
Oh there are wonderful things that can happen with that much info !!!!!!!!!

aubreefund offered me a trade, just wanted to get a heads up from any of you that dealt with him before...what kind of experiences have you had with him...feel free to PM me if you don't want to discuss it here. Thanks!

I just got my email about the Lightning McQueen die cast car replacement deal. I have all of the dvds of the movies I like. I wonder if I went for the Invincible blu ray if it'll come with a dmr code. It's a great movie & I wouldn't mind upgrading to bd. Meet The Robinsons would probably be my second choice for upgrade. Underdog is the only one I don't have that I would even consider putting in my movie collection though I didn't think it was full price purchase worthy. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back