Official Trade/Give Away Your Disney Movie Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have traded with X0Angel0xz a few times now and always good...In fact just got 4 stubs in the mail today!

So I disagree

Mike

By the way, I'm a SHE. I've had good trades with around ten people on here, so I know I'm a trusted person. I have mailed stubs to two people, and they both received.

Aubree and I agreed on a trade for a couple of rares I had. He said he would send me four codes, then I would send mine, then he would send the last code. Lo and behold, his last code for Halloweentown didn't work. It had already been used or traded to someone else. He claimed he got it in a trade from someone else, so it wasn't his fault. He then ignored my PM's about it (claiming his box was full, so he had to clean it out). He has been pestering me for another few trades (Little Einsteins, specifically), and I told him that I wouldn't give him anymore of my codes until he came clean on the last trade. He sent me a 101 Dalmatians code about an hour and a half ago supposedly to make up for the code he shorted me a week ago. However, he only sent it to me, because he wanted me to trade him for the Little Einsteins. I left to cook dinner for my two-year old before he sent the code, and he apparently had a freak out attack, because I didn't respond to his trade requests post-code for Little Einstein. I'm now the horrible trader, because he ripped me off. Be warned all.

Feel free to use my references:

***Thanks to those who I have had successful trades and dealings: hellmutt, fuss, fly4rabbi, AndrewCP, icarwngs55, dogum99, tasr, almasy82, LinkTGF, & swm1974.***

That is totally made up!! He made up a great little story to cheat me out of a 101 dalmations code. He said the return to halloweentown code didnt work and i checked it before i sent it!! Great story and I hope you burn in hell!! Hope stealing a 100 point code makes you feel great>>>>and honestly i really could care less if you are male or female......you are still a worthless cheat!!!

Why in the world would I make up the fact that a code didn't work?!?! I STILL need the code. You even admitted in PMs that you got the code from a trade and didn't know whether it was used or not. I am not going to argue with a fifteen year old though, as it isn't worth my breath or time.

Either way, others here have had the misfortune of making some bad trades with you, as I've heard in MANY pm's I've gotten since your original post. I'll let your reputation speak for itself, and I'll let mine speak for itself. Thanks to the many honest and good traders out there.

I checked the code before i sent it!! Said thank you, but you have already redeemed max for that title!! Nice try!!

[quote name='aubreefund']I checked the code before i sent it!! Said thank you, but you have already redeemed max for that title!! Nice try!![/quote]

First off, I would like to thank Bettoney for a fantastic trade. Thanks again.

Second, why does it seem when there is a dispute regarding code trading, aubreefund is involved?

I havent received my Snow Buddies plush dog yet. I sent in for it the first night available to enter the codes. Hope i get it soon.

Free Game Plan DVD code: 7TR7XNTJR93

enjoy

I am gonna say that fights should be taken elsewhere for one.

Secondly, of the fights on this thread of cheapassgamer (besides Nikkums skipping town), they all center around Aubreefund.

I am all for getting codes, trading codes, and helping others out; but Disney Movie Rewards is not my life. Aubreefund seems to have taken this WAY TOO seriously time and time again. No one should be cheated, that is for sure; but I have personally experienced Aubreefund's badgering for codes and to be honest it is unwanted and creepy.

I am once again putting my neck out there for X0Angel0xz; we have traded multiple times and each time it went casually and in the end was mutually beneficial. Aubreefund and I have also traded, but it is more of an annoyance than worth while. So I don't think trades will be happening anymore. Regardless if I need the code or not; it is just not worth it.

I said my peace.

Mike

Here is the PM I received from Aubreefund regarding my last post.

"stay out of it biotch unless you are involved personally or have dealt with me personally!!!"

Very professional I say. :applause: BTW, I have traded with you once in the past and it was successful. It was back on DVDTalk if you dont remember. Needless to say, I have no need to ever deal for anything you have or your childish antics.

Said my peace also,

Paul

Hey everyone i have a bunch of codes to trade:

POTC: At World's End - 3 code (100 points)
The Gameplan - 1 code (200 points)
Cars - 3 codes (100 points)
Ratatouille - 3 codes (100 points)
Meet The Robinson's - 2 codes (100 points)
Bridge to Terabithia - 1 Code - (100 points)
Pirates 3 Blu-ray - 3 codes (125 points)
Cars Blu-ray - 1 code (125 points)
Pirates 1 Blu-ray - 1 code (125 points)
Pirates 2 Blu-ray - 1 code (125 points)
Ratatouille Blu-ray - 2 codes (125 points)
Pepsi Stuff Codes - 7 points
My Coke Rewards - 33 points

My Want List:

Blu-rays:
- Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points
- Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 1: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points
- Chicken Little: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points
- Remember the Titans: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points

Regular DVD's
- Baby Einstein: Lullaby Time – 75 Points
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Treat – 75 points
- Disney Little Einsteins: Rocket’s Firebird Rescue – 100 points
- Roving Mars – 100 points
- Higglytown Heroes: Heroes On The Move –75 points
- Higglytown Heroes: To The Rescue – 75 points
- Disney Little Einstein’s: The Legend of the Golden Pyramid – 75 points
- Disney Baby Einstein: Discovering Shapes -- Circles, Squares and More! – 75 points
- High School Musical Remix Edition – 100 points
- Disney DVD Game World: Disney Princess Edition – 100 points
- Disney DVD Game World: Disney Dogs Edition – 100 points

Ticket Stub's:
- National Treasure 2: The Book of Secrets – 1 stub
- Meet The Robinsons – 4 stubs
- Ratatouille - 4 stubs
- Pirates 3: At World's End - 4 stubs

I'm sorry for the long list

One successful trade for me with aubreefund but it took days of haggling & I am still worn out from it. I too will not deal with her in the future as life is just too short. The end.

Bill

Man there is nothing on TV tonight and this is getting tense....

Trade ban count...
Icarwngs55
X0Angel0xz
tasr
Subzero9001
pbtank
fly4rabbi
Mr. Phelps
Nikkums (Flew the Nest)
Beatles99 (MIA)

Aubreefund...you better be nice to people

Mike

I got my stubs in the mail from X0Angel0xz and am pleased w/ the great trade. From what I have heard it looks like I will not be trading w/ Aubreefund. By the way X0Angel0xz did you get my pm.

Add me to that list, i did have a trade with her but im still waiting on my stubs after a 1 week 1 day when it only took a couple days to get them from others trades i did with other people.

If people arent nice to me I will not be nice!! I dont need you fuckers anyways......i have 9850 and more movies are coming out!!!! And there is always ebay!! You guys dont have a single code i dont except one stinking baby einsteins i can go buy the movie for $14!!! Good luck to all and I know it will take you a year to get the tv you are all shooting for and they will be gone by then.....HAHA!!

[quote name='aubreefund']If people arent nice to me I will not be nice!! I dont need you fuckers anyways......i have 9850 and more movies are coming out!!!! And there is always ebay!! You guys dont have a single code i dont except one stinking baby einsteins i can go buy the movie for $14!!! Good luck to all and I know it will take you a year to get the tv you are all shooting for and they will be gone by then.....HAHA!![/quote]

Now you know why I took all my posts down and left this... one flew over the cuckoos nest moron......after about 20 emails in about a 5 minute span I couldn't take anymore of his badgering/bullshit threats..........he helped change my mind to get the tv (now redeemed) instead of going after the guitar......I have taken all of my extra codes and have put them on ebay..I will not be selling/listing/or trading/any more on this site...good luck in your codes....my advice to you don't trade with him and don't answer your emails

I noticed that Aubreefund claimed to have checked codes before they were traded. How does one check the codes to see if they are used or not? That would be really helpful, as I have obtained most of my codes from video stores and would like to know if they work before offering them up for trade!

Thanks PBtank, for a great trade. I would definitely trade with you again anytime!

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']thanks again Derrick and thank you for helping me out and the community in general:D:D[/quote]

Your welcome if I come across any more of them I will also post them here which im sure will happen with a 4 year old in the house..

[quote name='bettoney']I noticed that Aubreefund claimed to have checked codes before they were traded. How does one check the codes to see if they are used or not? That would be really helpful, as I have obtained most of my codes from video stores and would like to know if they work before offering them up for trade!

Thanks PBtank, for a great trade. I would definitely trade with you again anytime![/quote]

Bettoney you can simply enter the codes on your personal account. It won't let you redeem the code if you already have the movie entered.

Though it is hard to pinpoint for some movies you should also be able to tell what movie your running by the first few letters of the code. IT should be similar to another code you entered. For example: like 2 or 3 pages back a few people gave out codes for the gameplan on dvd. They should all have the first few letters and numbers as the same.

Hope that is helpful enough, but if not some of the real pros should be able to clarify what you have

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Bettoney you can simply enter the codes on your personal account. It won't let you redeem the code if you already have the movie entered.

Though it is hard to pinpoint for some movies you should also be able to tell what movie your running by the first few letters of the code. IT should be similar to another code you entered. For example: like 2 or 3 pages back a few people gave out codes for the gameplan on dvd. They should all have the first few letters and numbers as the same.

Hope that is helpful enough, but if not some of the real pros should be able to clarify what you have[/quote]

Like he was saying. If you enter codes it will tell you if they have already been redeemed even if you have them in your list. If they havent been redeemed they will just say that you have already redeemed for that movie

Thanks DarkKenpachi and swm1974!

I already knew that you can tell what movie it is by the first few letters, but I just wasn't sure about entering codes you already had. I thought maybe by entering a code at all, even if you already had the code, would make it a "used" code. I've just been too scared to try. Thanks for the info - it will definitely make me a better trader! I've only got 1,900 more points to go for the BluRay player, so I've really got to step up my game a bit!!! Thanks again!

Does anyone have any codes they would just like to give away?

I know that's a long shot :p Anyways, joking aside, I should have a mountain of duplicate codes tonight so if all goes well then I'll post what I have to trade and what I've already used for myself

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']you're asking for free codes, but want to trade the duplicates you get...double standard my man, double standards[/quote]

I was joking, even said so in my post :p

Anyways, sorry for the confusion but I have the mountain of codes as promised :)

I have to trade:

100 points each
(5) Cinderella 3
(12) Game Plan
(2) High School Musical 2
(4) Jungle Book
(2) Little Mermaid
(6) Meet The Robinsons
(9) Pirates of the Caribbean 3
(11) Ratatouille
(8) Santa Clause 3
(15) Underdog

Ticket Stubs (NEW!)
I have a few extras of the ones on the bottom - not in my possession yet but will add to list as soon as they are

Do not need anything from above, plus:
Cars
Game Plan
High School Musical 2
Meet the Robinsons
Pirates 1, 2 and 3
Ratatoulle
Santa Clause 3 Underdog

101 dalmations
Air Buddies
Aristocats
Bridge to Terabithia
Cars
Fox and the Hound 2
Game Plan
Hannah Montana: Life's what you make it
Hannah Montana: One in a Million

High School Musical 2 Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (friendship edition)
My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie
National Treasure 2 disc edition
Pixar shorts
Pirates 2 and 3
Peter Pan
Peter Pan: Return to Neverland

Return to Halloweentown
Robin Hood: MWE
Snow Buddies
Underdog
Wish Gone Amiss

Ticket Stubs I have (or will have soon)
4 College Road Trip
4 Dan in Real Life
8 Enchanted ticket stubs
8 Hannah Montana
4 National Treasure 2
4 Ratatouille
4 Underdog

I'm looking for ticket stubs now since it looks like I'll get nowhere fast with the rest of the dvds

I'm willing to trade double value for ticket stubs (ticket stubs should be worth 50 pts each, so I'm willing to trade one standard dvd code per each) and triple value or so for codes I don't have already (so 3 of my codes for one of yours)

Bought the rookie on blu-ray today and the code didnt work. Called disney, they dont have a clue took about 30 mins. Hopefully I get a new code. Anyways got a couple tigger and pooh friendly tails and some 101 dalmations for trade. Restof my list is on page 22 post#431

[quote name='aubreefund']If people arent nice to me I will not be nice!! I dont need you fuckers anyways......i have 9850 and more movies are coming out!!!! And there is always ebay!! You guys dont have a single code i dont except one stinking baby einsteins i can go buy the movie for $14!!! Good luck to all and I know it will take you a year to get the tv you are all shooting for and they will be gone by then.....HAHA!![/quote]

So how old are you? 12? Glad you have so many codes and hope you buy that dvd for $14. And thanks for leaving and taking your childish antics with you.

[quote name='tasr']Bought the rookie on blu-ray today and the code didnt work. Called disney, they dont have a clue took about 30 mins. [/quote]

That happened to me with the National Treasure spec ed. The code came straight from the DVD case and the site said it was invalid. What I had to do is call Disney and let them know what was going on and they made a note of it in thier system and then mail in the paper the code is on alog with a paper with all of your info (email, name, addy, etc) and they will email you a new code. BUT you have to call them first and let them know what you are doing... you just can't mail it in. This s the sae thing to do if your DVD has no code in it (I had to do SIX movies like this).

Hey I just noticed I need the underdog movie stubs... I added that to my list of needs. You can view the full list by clicking the lnk in my sig :)

thanks

Added Baby Einsteins!!!

I have for trade:
High School Musical CONCERT EDITION (X 2)
Ratatouille ( X2) [DVD]
Underdog (DVD)
Cinderella III
CARS (DVD)
Meet the Robinsons (DVD)
Game Plan (DVD) X2
Return to Neverland (X 12)
Snow Buddies (X 2)
Airbuddies (X4)
Robinhood Most Wanted (X 4)
HSM REMIX Edition (x 5)
Wish Gone A Miss (x3)
Twitches Too
Hannah Montana Life is What You Make It (x8)
Hannah Montana One In a Million (x5)
Hannah Montana Pop Star Profile (x5)
Pixar Shorts (x1)
Handy Manny Build It Right (x4)
Little Einsteins Race for Space (x1)

Baby Einsteins DISCOVERING SHAPES (X 2) **Rare...so it is said**

NEED LIST page 10 post #186

Like Aubreefund should speak.... I mailed him stubs a total of 3,600 points!!!! He claims he never got 1,200 of them but admits to receiving the other 2,400 points. He sent me 600 points after emailing for several weeks. He promised me another 1,000 points, but now says he will only send 600 points. I told him fine a week ago.... and yet still no codes!! Aubreefund, please send the codes and I will update the post......
Lisa

Hey everyone i have a bunch of codes to trade:

POTC: At World's End - 3 code (100 points)
The Gameplan - 1 code (200 points)
Cars - 3 codes (100 points)
Ratatouille - 3 codes (100 points)
Meet The Robinson's - 2 codes (100 points)
Pirates 3 Blu-ray - 3 codes (125 points)
Cars Blu-ray - 2 codes (125 points)
Pirates 1 Blu-ray - 1 code (125 points)
Pirates 2 Blu-ray - 1 code (125 points)
Ratatouille Blu-ray - 2 codes (125 points)
Pepsi Stuff Codes - 7 points
My Coke Rewards - 33 points

My Want List:

Blu-rays:
- Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 1: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points
- Chicken Little: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points
- Remember the Titans: Blu-ray Hi-Def Edition – 125 points

- The Rookie Blu-ray - 125 points

Regular DVD's
- Baby Einstein: Lullaby Time – 75 Points
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Treat – 75 points
- Disney Little Einsteins: Rocket’s Firebird Rescue – 100 points
- Roving Mars – 100 points
- Higglytown Heroes: Heroes On The Move –75 points
- Higglytown Heroes: To The Rescue – 75 points
- Disney Little Einstein’s: The Legend of the Golden Pyramid – 75 points
- Disney Baby Einstein: Discovering Shapes -- Circles, Squares and More! – 75 points
- High School Musical Remix Edition – 100 points
- Disney DVD Game World: Disney Princess Edition – 100 points
- Disney DVD Game World: Disney Dogs Edition – 100 points
- 101 Dalmatians - 100 points
- New pooh dvd - 150 points

Ticket Stub's:
- National Treasure 2: The Book of Secrets – 1 stub
- Meet The Robinsons – 4 stubs
- Ratatouille - 4 stubs
- Pirates 3: At World's End - 4 stubs

I'm sorry for the long list

I'm updating my codes for trade, I have the following codes for trade
Aristocats--2
POTC3--11
101 Dalmatians--8

My original post is back on page #5 post #99 of what I already have.
Pm me if your interested in trading.

[quote name='LinkTGF']Does anyone have any codes they would just like to give away?

I know that's a long shot :p Anyways, joking aside, I should have a mountain of duplicate codes tonight so if all goes well then I'll post what I have to trade and what I've already used for myself

Watch this space for details![/quote]

you're asking for free codes, but want to trade the duplicates you get...double standard my man, double standards

I have the following available for trade:

Ratatouille DVD
Game Plan DVD
Peter Pan DVD
Jungle Book DVD(2)
Pirates 3 DVD
hanna montana one in a million

Highly Looking for Aristocats (DVD)

I already have the following:

DVD

Air Buddies
Bridge to Terabithia
Cars
Cinderella II: Dreams Come True
Cinderella III: A Twist in Time
Hannah Montana: Life's What You Make It
Hannah Montana: One in A Million
Hannah Montana: Pop Star Profile - Volume 2
High School Musical 2
Invincible
Meet The Robinsons
Peter Pan Platinum Edition
Peter Pan In Return to Never Land: Pixie-Powered Edition
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 1
Ratatouille
Robin Hood
Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause
Snow Buddies
That's So Suite Life Of Hannah Montana: Mixed Up, Mashed Up Edition
The Fox And The Hound 2
The Game Plan
The Jungle Book 40th Anniversary Platinum Edition
The Little Mermaid Special Edition
The Suite Life of Zack & Cody; Sweet Suite Victory (Volume 2)
Twitches Too
Underdog

Blu-Ray

Bridge to Terabithia: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Cars: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Chicken Little: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Invincible: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Meet The Robinsons: Blu-ray Disc Edition
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End: Blu-ray™ Hi-Def Edition
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Ratatouille: Blu-ray Disc Edition

Has anyone gotten the bluray player? i need to know the model number but when i asked disney they said they dont have that kind of information which is bull.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Has anyone gotten the Ipod skin?[/quote]

:shock:...say what...codes...on ipod skin...I am at a loss

I just noticed the 23" TV is at "limited quanities". What did they have, four of them? How many people can seriously have reached that level that their supply would be low already.

[quote name='pbtank']I just noticed the 23" TV is at "limited quanities". What did they have, four of them? How many people can seriously have reached that level that their supply would be low already.[/quote]

Ummm actually they had 5...it is Disney...high class

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']you're asking for free codes, but want to trade the duplicates you get...double standard my man, double standards[/quote]

I was joking, even said so in my post :p

Anyways, sorry for the confusion but I have the mountain of codes as promised :)

I have to trade:

100 points each
(5) Cinderella 3
(12) Game Plan
(2) High School Musical 2
(4) Jungle Book
(2) Little Mermaid
(6) Meet The Robinsons
(9) Pirates of the Caribbean 3
(11) Ratatouille
(8) Santa Clause 3
(15) Underdog

Ticket Stubs (NEW!)
I have a few extras of the ones on the bottom - not in my possession yet but will add to list as soon as they are

Do not need anything from above, plus:
Cars
Game Plan
High School Musical 2
Meet the Robinsons
Pirates 1, 2 and 3
Ratatoulle
Santa Clause 3 Underdog

101 dalmations
Air Buddies
Aristocats
Bridge to Terabithia
Cars
Fox and the Hound 2
Game Plan
Hannah Montana: Life's what you make it
Hannah Montana: One in a Million

High School Musical 2 Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (friendship edition)
My Friends Tigger & Pooh: Super Sleuth Christmas Movie
National Treasure 2 disc edition
Pixar shorts
Pirates 2 and 3
Peter Pan
Peter Pan: Return to Neverland

Return to Halloweentown
Robin Hood: MWE
Snow Buddies
Underdog
Wish Gone Amiss

Ticket Stubs I have (or will have soon)
4 College Road Trip
4 Dan in Real Life
8 Enchanted ticket stubs
8 Hannah Montana
4 National Treasure 2
4 Ratatouille
4 Underdog

I'm looking for ticket stubs now since it looks like I'll get nowhere fast with the rest of the dvds

I'm willing to trade double value for ticket stubs (ticket stubs should be worth 50 pts each, so I'm willing to trade one standard dvd code per each) and triple value or so for codes I don't have already (so 3 of my codes for one of yours)

[quote name='pbtank']I just noticed the 23" TV is at "limited quanities". What did they have, four of them? How many people can seriously have reached that level that their supply would be low already.[/quote]

fuck I am like a week away from it also....

What a ripoff. I have 9,150 with 200 points coming for Hannah Montana stubs plus I'll be mailing in College Road Trip this weekend & buying Enchanted. That'll put me at 9,650. No way it'll be there when I hit 11,000. Of course the blu ray player is still there because it is a POS. They probably figured word wouldn't get out that they were shipping a clearance item bug filled blu ray player & that more people would've gone for that. Di$ney F#%@ers!

I wish Deep Discount DVD had one of their twice a year 20% off sales. I would buy every title left on my list & pull every code. You could still get most if not all of your money back selling them on ebay. Their sale should be coming up sometime soon I believe (the second one is late in the year) but it'll never arrive in time to get the points for the tv. I bet they don't restock the tv either. Christ, the blu ray player sucks. What the hell good are all these points if/when the tv is out of stock?

Ducktales the Movie is Quantities Limited too. But that shitty blu ray player is still there. Samsuck probably has a million of them to give away.

i actually redeemed points for the ducktales movie and received it within a weeks time, got it yesterday. why are you all going for the tv? for the amount of time and money some of you are wasting you could go buy the tv, just my opinion.

[quote name='Animal7390']i actually redeemed points for the ducktales movie and received it within a weeks time, got it yesterday. why are you all going for the tv? for the amount of time and money some of you are wasting you could go buy the tv, just my opinion.[/quote]

You know, you are probably right. There isn't much else on there I want but I may pick up a bunch of the old Wonderful World of Disney dvds (which are DMR & DMC exclusives). Many of them are fetching quite a nice price on ebay. I have Ducktales from the Disney Movie Club. The rest aren't really ones that I'd want in my dvd library but they are in demand.

I talked to disney rewards on the phone and they said they would be getting in more 23" tvs..........she didnt know the amount but she assured me that there would be plenty to go around!!!

[quote name='Animal7390']i actually redeemed points for the ducktales movie and received it within a weeks time, got it yesterday. why are you all going for the tv? for the amount of time and money some of you are wasting you could go buy the tv, just my opinion.[/quote]

I have almost 8,000 points and was going for the tv because I am a college student who needs an hdtv for my ps3. I got the ps3 for xmas and was hoping to get the tv with only some work. I have only paid about $35 dollars for codes and have made more then that selling some that I have alot of on ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back