20in. Cinema (13 referrals)
160gb iPod Classic (8 referrals)
8gb iPhone (8 referrals)
40gb Apple TV (6 referrals)
$300 Cash (6 referrals)
16gb iPod Touch (8 referrals)
$300 Apple Card (6 referrals)

How does this work?

1. To join in this conga, you must sign up under one of the top 3 referral links, and complete an offer.
2. POST in THIS thread:
----> A. Name Of Person Signed Up Under
----> B. Your Email Used When Signing Up
----> C. The Offer You Completed
----> D. Greened or Pending
4. PM Me Your Referral Link after greening.
3. The top 3 people will stay on top for one week or until you recieve 3 Referrals.
4. Each week, the conga will rotate. (Last week's top 3 will go to the bottom and the next 3 will now be on top)

**To be fair, this conga will be set to 3 referrals. This way we can keep the conga up and active at all times.**

congaag3.png

RewardsKingdom (1/3)
Mars10 (0/3)
Blah-Zero (0/3)

conga2dl1.png

Next Group In Line/Order:

Completed:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AIM: RKLLC Support (If I happen to disappear)

Couldn't this post had waited until it was properly ready, including all the details? It really just seems like your out to get your referrals and thats it.

[quote name='Foladar']Couldn't this post had waited until it was properly ready, including all the details? It really just seems like your out to get your referrals and thats it.[/quote]

Yea...I agree bossman. Nothing is more annoying than a conga that is forgotten once the OP is done.

AIM: RKLLC Support (If I happen to disappear)
Why should someone have to IM you if you happen to disappear? Would it be too much to ask to stick around, rather than get the refs and "disappear" as you put it?

[quote name='Foladar']Why should someone have to IM you if you happen to disappear? Would it be too much to ask to stick around, rather than get the refs and "disappear" as you put it?[/quote]

I put that because of your post, I thought by giving out my AIM it would show that I wasn't going to abandon the forum. I apologize for the way I started the board (I was used to a different conga method), after seeing the method used at CAG, I went to edit my post.

Conga Update:

Mars10 was added to the conga because Foladar requested that Mars10 be added in an effort to merge the 2 congas.

Hopefully this conga will build fast

----> A. rewardskingdom

----> B. game428727@hotmail
----> C. eauction
----> D. Greened

The point of the congas is for you to signup under the top 3 and then be added .. otherwise there isn't much point of a conga, imo.

[quote name='strey101']sorry i didnt register from here but i did somewhere else off the website and i sent u my refferal link[/quote]

Sorry you cannot be added to the conga if you did not sign up under a link in the top 3.

A. Blah-zero
B. Starts with zombi
C. Ultima Weight Loss
D. Pending

I signed up for the offer, and they charged my card, but I never received a confirmation e-mail from Ultima. Do you guys have any reccomendations? Should I just wait, I only signed up about 2 hours ago... I already called customer service, the woman was very nice, but she said that the customer service is only related to order fulfillment. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I would wait intill tom and if it still isnt green u should fill out a missing credit request underneath the my account tab.
Thanx for signing under me! :D

You said you didn't sign up under someone here last time, include your email and if you've gone green like the conga states if you did however.

Foladar, what do you think I should do? I have been charged for the Ultima weight loss patch, but still no credit or e-mail verification from Ultima. I understand that you might not know, but any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

[quote name='zombinieumarli']Foladar, what do you think I should do? I have been charged for the Ultima weight loss patch, but still no credit or e-mail verification from Ultima. I understand that you might not know, but any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks![/QUOTE]
They might be one that doesn't send out a confirmation, but I'd probably call them and ask for a confirmation email if its important to you.

[quote name='strey101']sorry i didnt register from here but i did somewhere else off the website and i sent u my refferal link[/QUOTE]
Strey, you said this before .. now you signed up under someone here in the conga but "dont remember who" ? Theres only three names in the conga list.

[quote name='Foladar']Strey, you said this before .. now you signed up under someone here in the conga but "dont remember who" ? Theres only three names in the conga list.[/quote]
im saying that im not sure if i signed up on anyone on this im asking did i because im not sure im trying to find out at the moment i sent a message to them

strey is not under me either
I also did the ultima wieght loss patch and already got green for it maybe u didnt reset ur cookies or clicked around and lost it?
If all else fails i guess u can wait a week and try a missing credit report cause i have u under me just not green

Who did I sign up under? I havent completed an offer yet as Im trying to see what would be the best choice for me. Just wanted to know that.

i signed up under rewardskingdom, i haven't gone green yet cause i'm waiting on it to post , once it does i'll send you all my info

[quote name='Rottdog']i signed up under rewardskingdom, i haven't gone green yet cause i'm waiting on it to post , once it does i'll send you all my info[/quote]

When you go green, send me your ref link and I'll add you to the conga :D

[quote name='lilboo']So when do they ship?! It's been processed, but I don't think it shipped :([/QUOTE]
I saw one person already getting theirs, so soon enough...

@lilboo: nice conga pic! :D

[quote name='mkda']I saw one person already getting theirs, so soon enough...

@lilboo: nice conga pic! :D[/QUOTE]

:) thanks!

Well my iPod DID ship.. it shipped on the 24th and I still haven't gotten it :whistle2:(

I want to join but there doesn't seem to be enough activity for me to commit why do you think this one is slower then the other congas?

i joined under rewardskingdom but am not sure if im going to actually do an offer
ill post again if i green

bread's done
Back