official what is it worth thread?

darkslime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
1. Post items here.
2. Let people search ebay completed listings for you because you are obviously incapable of it.
3. Buy item
4. ???????????
5. PROFIT

[quote name='advanced']How can you search eBay completed auctions? Seriously... I'm quite new to eBay, so I didn't know it was possible.[/QUOTE]

After doing a search, on the left side of the screen there will be a whole bunch of search options. One of them is show only completed listings. Click on that to see the completed listings.

i think you must also be a registered eBay member in order to see completed auctions.

and for those who think this thread is worthless, you obviously haven't visited the popular (but increasingly mis-titled) "Is this game rare?" thread.

[quote name='Scorch']1. Added to ignore list.
2. ???
3. PROFIT!!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kerig']This thread is officially worth nothing.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, darkslime has a point. It's pretty obvious that he wasn't being serious.

There are too many people who go into the "Is This Game Rare?" and ask people to do their legwork for them. The thread was meant to discuss potentially rare games, not for people to save 15 seconds of their lives to find out how much a game is worth. When that's pointed out, people who ask stupid questions usually end up bitching about how people on the internet are useless and that they're being assholes for no reason.

Ehhh, it was too good for me to leave in the Blazblue topic, at least, I thought it was pretty damn funny when I came up with it. This is a nice, appropriate topic for it, since it's all about...FLIPPERS!

Elijah Wood and Paul Hogan as...THE FLIPPERS!!! BUM BUM BUMMMM!!! Instead of another boring summer, Billy got the adventure of a lifetime!!! Learning how to flip games for big money by using CAG...and getting diddled by his creepy Aussie uncle.

"Buying low and selling high, hitting the summer yard sales, scoping craigslist, and lurking in the "is this game rare" thread. That's what 'Flipper' is all about. Two thumbs way way up!"

00005839-434872_400.jpg

A flipper gettin some action from Elle MacPherson...

elleand%20flipper.jpg

"Hey Flipper...teach me how to flip games n shit!!!"

flipper64.jpg

I'm pretty sure there's nipple in that pic. Not complaining, just pointing it out.

Jesus, darkslime, you've become the official CAG whipping boy.

[quote name='Kuros']Man Darkslime, you gotta stop whining on CAG, GTZ and Digital Press[/QUOTE] NEVER! Someday, I will whine more than IamTheCheapestGamer! That is my dream!

This is now the insult darkslime so he can put you in his signature thread!

Keep those death threats over games comin!
Unfortunately, the ones from the Hollywood Video thread were deleted so I can't put them in my signature.

But what if for certain items eBay completed listings don't exist? And we all know how reliable Amazon is to gauge and accurate price /sarcasm

[quote name='Fayt13']But what if for certain items eBay completed listings don't exist? And we all know how reliable Amazon is to gauge and accurate price /sarcasm[/QUOTE]

problem is most of the time people ask about stuff that can be found on ebay.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']I'm pretty sure there's nipple in that pic. Not complaining, just pointing it out.

i believe you are correct, damn lucky dolphin

[quote name='62t']problem is most of the time people ask about stuff that can be found on ebay.[/QUOTE]

How much is the original Zelda worth? I'm talking about the NES one... cept mine is special because it's GOLD! Is that worth more? Is it worth a billion dollars?

Perfect example of the kind of nonsense that always gets asked in the "rare" thread.

[quote name='darkslime']NEVER! Someday, I will whine more than IamTheCheapestGamer! That is my dream!

This is now the insult darkslime so he can put you in his signature thread![/QUOTE]

Whine? Oh cmon now. I say exactly what I'm thinking without holding back(a major flaw of mine for many, many years now), but I don't consider it 'whining'. So NYAH!!! :razz:

From here on out this topic is about Betty White. Mmmmmm Betty White. :drool:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Whine? Oh cmon now. I say exactly what I'm thinking without holding back(a major flaw of mine for many, many years now), but I don't consider it 'whining'. So NYAH!!! :razz:

From here on out this topic is about Betty White. Mmmmmm Betty White. :drool:[/QUOTE]

Bea Arthur >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Betty White.

Of course Estel Getty PWNS them both.

I don't know if people even check this thread, but I have the Japanese version of Wind Waker with the bonus disc, still sealed. I got it cuz I didn't know at the time that the bonus disc would also be released here. Worth anything?

Holy crap! My sealed copy of Fable II Limited Edition is worth around $100??

It looks like the game and packaging itself isn't worth too much. The downloadable code is worth quite a bit. Why is that?

bread's done
Back