Official XBox 360 S-Video Cable $6 at TRU

emperordahc

CAGiversary!
Official XBox 360 S-Video Cable $6 at TRU in Chattanooga, TN.

They had a small clearance table w/ random accessories. The SVideo cable was in the pile without a price tag. Had her check it and it rang up for $6. I went over to the accessories section, and they had at least three rails full of them, clearance tagged as "$16". I took one of them from the rack and had it rang up; $6 as well. I don't know if it was an error or not, but I walked out of the store with one for the $6. They're still $30 on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Video-AV-Cable/dp/B000B6MLPK

Searched the forums and I didn't see this anywhere.

This is old old news. They've been on clearance for almost a year, and have slowly been dropping in price. They've been at this mark for several months now. It's in one of the TRU clearance threads.

[quote name='sp00ge']It's in one of the TRU clearance threads.[/QUOTE]
Sorry. Did a search and didn't find it.

[quote name='emperordahc']Sorry. Did a search and didn't find it.[/quote]

You're alright. It'd be a good option for someone with s-video but no component inputs wanting the best picture possible, so good looking out.

My old TV was only S-Video, and compared to the standard A/V cables, these make an immense difference. I paid somewhere around $20 when I got mine and I felt the upgrade was worth that price. If this is your best option, you're crazy not to take advantage of this.

bread's done
Back