Official Xbox Marketplace Trade Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

[quote name='Dragonpwnr99']I will trade both of these items for the Cerberus network activation code!
Gears of War 2 All Fronts Collection
1x 48hr Trial

If these don't intrest you i have some MSP, PM to make a deal! I really need this code!

Holy shit, I did not realize it was a PC game! I didn't see that last night and just assumed it was for xbox since the is the xbox trading thread. that explains why it didn't work for me! i don't even own ME2 on PC I have it for xbox!

Ca a mod maybe remover both of our (-) rep? I was at afult and apoligize, i hope Warrio_r and the CAG commuity can forgive me?[/QUOTE]

You really think that people are Stupid look here http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/944907-mass-effect-2/53246363 before keept inventing things anymore. I was the one losing the code and i´m not posting here anymore (talking with you at least) because this is not for talking, but for trading

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Exu']DO NOT TRADE with Dr. Pizza.

He demanded I send my 4000 MSP code first, but this made me suspicious and I refused, then he backpedalled.
I foolishly decided to go ahead with the trade, against my better judgement.

First, he sent me money in the wrong currency (USD instead of GBP) after being asked to send in GBP so I returned it, then it turned out my code was a dud anyway. I'll hold my hands up to that, I made an honest mistake but I genuinely thought my code was good.

I refunded his money and apologised profusely for the hassle,
like any CAG should. Any CAG who makes a mistake should do their utmost to rectify it, and that's exactly what I did.

Now he's sent vague bad feedback and is making threats, demanding $120 USD from me because "his PNC account is charging him for three withdrawls".
This doesn't make sense as there were two at most, one refusal and one refund, and as it happens two and three are different numbers.

Even if this is true which I doubt, the problems don't lie with me, they lie with Pizza not having his finances in order and his bank being silly.

If sp00ge or another mod wants to PM me regarding this, I have a full transcript of every conversation that transpired between me and Dr. Pizza then I'm more than happy to supply it, even put me in Trading Time-Out while we get this sorted out if you have to. Also if any CAG wants to jump to my defence then you know, any time.[/QUOTE]

I never demanded the code first, i said id be willing to "Gift it" if you trusted me. You said no, and i said fine. that was okay. I guess its also okay for you to call me a retard too? Saying that the reason im on SSI is because i have a mental illness?

Because of you "refunding my money" the first time around.. the money takes 3 to 5 days to come back to me. then you instantly ask me to send it again in your money... then you refund me again.. and then now im in the hole... I don't realize it.. and i bought 2 things after words.. now i have 75 dollars in Late Fees.... And you act like no big deal.

And because of your shady way of magically "not taking the money the first time" DESPITE IT WAS 50 CENTS AMERICAN OFF This is how the whole mess happens. and now im 75 dollars in the hole.

And then you magically don't HAVE the code for me anymore? the 4000 MS Points code? and then you refund me the money that hasnt came back yet?

And then you have the nerve to call me a retard... How dare you. You could of WARNED ME and said that my money wouldnt of been instantly back in my account. but nooooo you don't have any common curitosy to warn me of that! I never knew that shit! this was all NEW TO ME.

You tell me I don't know to manage my money? You can't even manage your book of codes yourself! You dumbfuck!

Such language! I never called you such, and your story here is different to the already changed one you PMed me with in the first place.

I could disassemble your stories piece by piece and point out all the flaws in them right now, but this thread is not for this sort of thing and I'm watching Lemmy anyway.

Mods? Delete my post, his post and this post please and contact me so we can resolve this little altercation through the correct channels. Thank you.

Updated, Jan1/12:

Have:

G.O.D
Halo: Reach

DLC
1x RATCHET & CLANK: ALL 4 ONE Ultimate DLC Bundle Ps3
1x Alan Wake: The Signal DLC
1x Arkham City: Robin Bundle Pack
1x Adam Fenix

1x Crackdown 2 Helicopter Prop
1x Blue foam finger avatar prop
1x Wireless Controller prop
3x Chinook Helicopter with Raft Avatar Prop

1x xbox box love you Male
1x Xbox love you suit Female
1x Female halo Spartan Suit
3x BF3 Support Class Avatar Helmet
1x BF3 'Man on Fire'Avatar T-Shirt - Male

Looking for: (wil consider ALL offers but will consider this list first In this order.)
MS Points (Canadian or region free if that fucking exsists!)
Paypal
Amazon Gift Cards
COle Plushie
Fable 3
Assassin's Creed: Revelations exclusive DLC

[quote name='Mr Maverick X']just curious i have a total of 50 positive feedback but im stuck at 47 help please[/QUOTE]

Multiple trades with the same person does not count towards feedback score.

Have the following available:
Saints Row The Third Online Pass
FIFA Soccer 12 EA Online Pass
Crysis 2 Limited Edition DLC
Fable III Free Game DLC - Includes Highlander Outfit, Summon Creature Potion, Slow Time Potion, Red Setter
Forza 3 Motorsports Legends Car Pack, Sidewinder Proving Grounds, Benchmark High Speed Ring Track Pack
Split Second - Ryback Titan WMX Armored Truck

Open to offers, MS Points etc.
Send me a PM if you'd like to trade

Nuke it.

tl;dr

Exu wants to avoid fees, refuses payment over $.50, asks for payment again, doesn't have 4000 point code to begin with, causes dude to over draw his debit. Pissing match ensues, not a damn soul here cares.

Moral of the story: Send Paypal invoices, eat the fees like big boys and lastly, take it to a PM.

Have:
- 12 Month US Xbox Live Card ($40 Paypal or 2 x 1600 MSP codes)

- Gears 3 Complete Beta Unlocks Set
(Trashball Cole, Flaming Gnasher, Lancer, Sawedoff, Hammerburst, Gold Retro Lancer). I also have individual codes available if you need a specific weapon.

- Gears 3 Adam Fenix Skin

- Gears 3 Trashball Cole Beta Skin

- XBL 48 hour Codes

- NBA 2K11 Michael Jordan Jersey (NBA) set of Male & Female $5
- Metro 2033 DLC Card (Gas Mask & Journal/Lighter Avatar Prop, In Game Auto Shotgun) $5
- Battlefield 3 Man On Fire Tee $4
- Battlefield 3 Support Helmet $4
- Halo Reach Banshee Prop $1
- Kinect Dancing Carrot Prop $1
- Kinect Helicopter Prop $1

Want:
MS Points
Paypal

Here is what I HAVE to Trade
Xbox Avatar Items:

2x Male Pepsi's Cool 80's Ski Suit
1x Male NBA 2K11: Michael Jordan Jersey
1x Male Assassin's Creed Ezio Revelation Outfit
1x Male Gamescom "XBOX ♥ YOU" T-Shirt
1x Male Kinect Sports: Guinness World Records T-Shirt
1x Male Adidas Superstar Outfit
1x Male Sonic Generations Gold SuperSonic Outfit
2x Male Battlefield 3: "Man On Fire" Avatar T-Shirt *Dr Pepper exclusive
2x Male Battlefield 3: Support Class Avatar Helmet *Dr Pepper exclusive

2x Unisex: Kinect Adventures: Helicopter Prop
1x Unisex: Lego Harry Potter: Broomstick Prop
2x Unisex: Kinect Sports: Blue Foam Finger Prop
1X Unisex: Toyota Yaris Avatar Prop

Xbox DLC codes:
1x Gears of War 3: Aaron Griffin MultiPlayer Character

WANT:
Microsoft Points (US)
$No Paypal please$ Trade Only
You may find some of my codes here http://www.listia.com/signup/109133

Have:
- Batman: Arkham City Catwoman DLC
- Batman: Arkham City The Dark Knight Returns Skin
- Batman: Arkham City Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map

- Halo CEA Grunt Funeral Skull
- Halo CEA Master Chief Avatar Armor (M/F)
- Duke Nukem Forever: Hail to the Icons Parody Pack DLC
- Fable 3 Standard Edition DLC
- Battlefield 3 Recon Class Uniform (Male)
- Xbox Loves You Avatar T-Shirt (Male)
- 48 Hours Gold Trial

Want:
- Amazon GC :hot:
- XBLA Games
- MS Points
- Offers

Have:
Halo reach anniversary map pack code
48hr xbl trial

Want:
Gears of War 3 skins, weapon skins and character skins
xbla codes Joe Danger SE or BC:Rearmed 2
other offers
pay-pal
send me a pm on here or on xbox, thank you.

Have: :360: Dead Space 2 Collectors Edition Online Pass (Zealot Force Gun + Suit)
:360: Isaac Clarke Dragon Age II Armor

Want: Saints Row 3 Genki Pack (will give both for it)
:)360:)
Make me an offer!

sorry relisting due to not being here for a bit

Batman AC Catwoman DLC Xbox 360
Batman AC Robin DLC Xbox 360
Batman AC Iceberg Lounge DLC Xbox 360
Batman Dark Knight Returns Skin DLC Xbox 360

Want:
PSN codes or points
XBL Codes or points
paypal
amazon GC
anything

Well there was more to it than that (fee was due to currency which isn't mine to pay & he was overdrawn before it even took place, I had counted one code twice) but yeah that's pretty much the gist of it. Anyway! Now that drama has passed, it's list time! Double-checked all codes now.

~H
AVES~

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Radiant Silvergun
Halo Reach

Duke Nukem Forever Parody Pack or whatever...
Gears of War 3: Commando Dom x2

Classic Sonic Avatar Costume Male
Classic Sonic Avatar Costume Female x4
Classic Amy Rose Avatar Costume Male x2
Classic Amy Rose Avatar Costume Female
x2
Super Sonic Avatar Costume
Female
Classic Sonic Vs. Sonic 4 Award comparison as you can see they're completely different

Guinness World Records Avatar tee Female
Xtival '09 Avatar tee Male x2 (EU region lock)

Paypal

~WANT
S~

XBLA games I don't yet own (use my profile to check)

Current & upcoming XBLA games, although I won't say no to any gems of the past.

Microsoft Points (EU/UK and Intl. codes)

PayPal or Amazon.co.uk gift cards (PayPal preferred by far)

Gears of War 3: Mechanic Baird
Gears of War 3: Savage Grenadier Elite
Gears of War 3: Savage Kantus

~DO NOT WANTS~

Bad games
PSN content
Stupid offers
US/NA-centric items such as 1600 MSP cards etc.
XBLA games I own (use profile to check)
XBLIGs

NOTE: Will trade any code for 70% it's MSP worth. IE 800MSP code for 560MSP.

HAVE
Forza 4 - "I AM THE STIG" T-Shirt - Male
Halo: Reach Banshee Avatar Prop
Halo: Reach Recon Helmet
RAGE Shirt - Sex Unknown
"Xbox Loves You" T-Shirt - Female
"Xbox Loves You" T-Shirt - Male
"Xbox Loves You" Holiday T-Shirt - Female
"Xbox Loves You" Holiday T-Shirt - Male
Halo: Reach Recon Helmet
Windows 7 Phone Prop

DLC
Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Ezio's Turkish Assassin Armor
BF3 Amazon Dog Tags
Brink DOOM Pack
^PICTURE
Unique "Hellspawn" body tattoo
Exclusive UAC (Security) and Cacodemon (Resistance) customized skins for the Bulpdaun SMG
Exclusive UAC Marine Body Armor (Security) and Lost Soul Screaming Skull (Resistance) t-shirts
Exclusive UAC beanie cap (Security) and DOOM bandana (Resistance)
Dragon Age: Origins - The Fury of Shale (The Stone Prisoner)
The darkspawn-infested village of Honnleath holds a secret: the forgotten stone figure at the town's heart is a powerful golem frozen in time. the creature and reveal a storied quest to unlock its power and mysterious past.

Download The Stone Prisoner and gain access to Shale, a mighty stone golem who can join the party and travel throughout Dragon Age: Origins. One of the most powerful characters in the game, Shale comes with a rich back story, extensive voice acting, and a unique follower quest to explore. The Stone Prisoner also includes new environments, items, and hours of additional gameplay that adds to the Dragon Age: Origins campaign.
Fable III Bonus Content
2 Useful Potions - Summon Creatures potion and Slow Time potion
Extra Power Suit - Male and Female Highlander outfits
Extra Tattoo Set - Highlander tattoos meant to be a clever disguise
Dog Companion Skin - Transform doggie into a red setter
Fable III Custom Character
Fallout New Vegas - Old World Blues
^In Old World Blues, you are transported to the Big MT research crater and find you're the only hope of saving the Think Tank - the strange group of post-human researchers who inhabit the facility. Recover all the weapons, armor, and tech of the Pre-War era and use them to help save all of Science!
Forza Motorsport 3 - Standard DLC
Motorsport Legends Car Pack - 1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA Stradale, 1964 Aston Martin DB5 Vantage, 1981 BMW Motorsport M1, 1960 Chevrolet Corvette, 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Hemi, 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa, 1980 Fiat 131 Abarth, 1967 Lamborghini Miura P400, 1971 Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R, and the 1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe. In-game credits required to purchase these cars in Season Play mode.

Sidewinder Proving Grounds - Download and race on the updated classic Sidewinder Proving Grounds from Forza Motorsport 2. This track pack includes 18 challenging tracks, designed with various levels of difficulty and set to test your technical driving mettle. Think you can top the leaderboards on Sidewinder?

Benchmark High Speed Ring - Download and race on the Benchmark High Speed Ring environment. This track pack is a veritable race day playground: test and tune your favorite ride on the four-mile Benchmark Speedway oval, or create epic Xbox LIVE multiplayer games of Tag and Keep It Clean on the massive wide-open Benchmark parking lot.
Gears of War 3 - Green Liquid Metal Skins
Gears of War 3 - Griffin
Mass Effect 2: Blood Dragon Armor
^PICTURE
Increases power damage by 15%
Increases shield strength by 10%
Mass Effect 2: Cerberus Network Code

OTHER
(2) FEAR 3 Online Pass
(4) MORTAL KOMBAT Online Pass
^Really want to get rid of these, will consider very lowball trades!! :) 800MSP for all 6!

WANT:
XBLA
Renegade Ops

Other
Halo Energy Sword Avatar Prop
Microsoft Points
OFFERS! :D

[quote name='Outinthedark']Nuke it.

tl;dr

Exu wants to avoid fees, refuses payment over $.50, asks for payment again, doesn't have 4000 point code to begin with, causes dude to over draw his debit. Pissing match ensues, not a damn soul here cares.

Moral of the story: Send Paypal invoices, eat the fees like big boys and lastly, take it to a PM.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was against cag rules that you cannot charge a fee or even ask for "paypal gift"? I know other forums do not permit 'paypal gift' and as you stated, eat the fees or do not sell/trade. I bought some codes from someone on here awhile back and sent them the 'paypal gift' as they requested, but it ended up costing me $ instead and i'll never do that again which is why I never use paypal anymore. Can Sp00ge clarify this once and for all or put it in the FAQ? No Paypal Gift or ask for more $ to cover paypal fees.

[quote name='intoxicated662']I thought it was against cag rules that you cannot charge a fee or even ask for "paypal gift"? I know other forums do not permit 'paypal gift' and as you stated, eat the fees or do not sell/trade. I bought some codes from someone on here awhile back and sent them the 'paypal gift' as they requested, but it ended up costing me $ instead and i'll never do that again which is why I never use paypal anymore. Can Sp00ge clarify this once and for all or put it in the FAQ? No Paypal Gift or ask for more $ to cover paypal fees.[/QUOTE]
According to the rules in the CAG Video Game Trading subforum,

" We would like to remind our users that PayPal's User's Agreement states:

"You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions."
Violating PayPal rules can put your PayPal account in jeopardy."

EDIT: And here's the thread stating that PayPal gifting is also in violation of PayPal's terms: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250288

PAX cole plushie
Flame Hammerburst
Flame Gnasher
Flame Lancer
Battlefield 3 pre order codes (,physical warfare pack,,online pass and bf3 avatar suit)
Masterchief avatar armor
Rage avatar t-shirt
Dark one avatar mask
Assassins creed revelations in game turkish armor
Normandy prop
Xbox luvs you shirts
Savage grenadier elite
Commando dom
WANT
MSP
SAINTS ROW 3 DLC
REVELATIONS DLC
XBLA GAMES
GoD GAMES
XBL MEMBERSHIPS
RARE AVATAR ITEMS

Have:

XBLA
None atm

DLC
Assassin's Creed Revelations: Ezio's Turkish Assassin Armor [in-game]
Driver San Francisco: Purple 1959 El Dorado [in-game]

Dance Central: Janet Jackson - Control DLC song*
Kinect Joy Ride Eisenberg Car*
Kinect Joy Ride Bouncer Car*
Kinect Joy Ride Torq Car*
Kinect Joy Ride Hammerhead Car*

DJ Hero 2: Tiesto Track Pack*

*Note: Prepared to trade 48h trials for each of the DLC items above marked with an asterisk (*). Also prepared to trade any two of the asterisked items for 100 MSP.

Male Halo Master Chief Armor
Male Battlefield 3 Recon Class Avatar Outfit [PIC]
Female Halo Gold Ranger Elite Costume [PIC]
Male Battlefield 3 Support Class Helmet
Male Battlefield 3 Man on Fire Shirt
Male Forza 4 "I am the Stig" T-shirt
Giant Blue Foam Finger Prop
Female RAGE T-shirt

Want:

CYL

Xbox Misc.
Microsoft Points
Xbox Live 48h trials/2 Day Gold passes
Xbox Live One Month Codes
Xbox Live Three Month Codes

XBLA

Plants vs. Zombies
Peggle
Any other XBLA games

DLC
Guitar Hero 5 import code!!!
Guitar Hero World Tour import code
Guitar Hero Smash Hits import code
Mass Effect 2 DLC (Story DLC. No Alternate Appearance packs or Weapon packs please)
All Forza 4 DLC (Pre-order cars, DLC packs, whatever you've got)
Guitar Hero 5/Band Hero/Guitar Hero World Tour DLC

All offers considered and all PMs answered.

No Paypal please!!!

Have:
1x Half-Minute Hero (XBLA)
1x Rise of Nightmares pre-order theme
1x Rise of Nightmares pre-order gamerpictures

Want:
MSP (both US and EU)
Arcade games:
Castle Crashers
Dead Block
Doom II
From Dust
Hydro Thunder
Lazy Raiders
Scrap Metal
Sonic 4 Ep. 1
Voltron

Rosch outfit
Male Seattle Sounders FC Jersey
Noble 6 Avatar Helmet
Flaming ODST Helmet
Male PAX East 2010 Hoodie
Lost Planet 2 Male Mountain Pirate Armor
Harry Potter Broomstick Prop
Dead Rising 2 Male outfit
Sonic The Hedgehog Avatar Cap

Feel free to offer stuff, though.

Have:

Xbox 360 DLC, Avatar gear, Online Passes, Microsoft Points, XBLA Games, and XBL Time: (Would prefer PMing these codes)
iconxbox360.gif
Gamescom XBOX ♥ YOU avatar t-shirt male.
iconxbox360.gif
Gamescom XBOX ♥ YOU avatar t-shirt female.
iconxbox360.gif
Retro 80's Ski Outfit for avatar male x3.
iconxbox360.gif
Forza 4 "I am the Stig" male avatar t-shirt.
iconxbox360.gif
Final Fantasy XIII female psicom soldier avatar outfit.
iconxbox360.gif
Kinect Adventures Helicopter prop x4.
iconxbox360.gif
Metro 2033 Dark One Mask.
iconxbox360.gif
Kinect Joy Ride Hammerhead avatar prop x4.
iconxbox360.gif
Kinect Joy Ride Sphinx car DLC x4.
iconxbox360.gif
Kinect Joy Ride Eisenberg car DLC x4.
iconxbox360.gif
Kinect Joy Ride Apex car DLC x4.
iconxbox360.gif
2 Day Xbox Live Gold Trial x2.
iconxbox360.gif
Red Faction Battlegrounds x1.
iconxbox360.gif
Gears of War 3 Aaron Griffon Character DLC.
iconxbox360.gif
The Fury of Shale (aka Stone Prisoner) DLC code for Dragon Age Origins.
iconxbox360.gif
Fable 3 Villager Creator, 1000 in game gold, Special Quest DLC.
iconxbox360.gif
Gundam Musou 3 DLC (aka Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3) unlocks in game playable mobile suits Musou Gundam, and Musou Gundam Mk-II. Asian region code, and will only work with asian region xbox live accounts.
iconxbox360.gif
Your Shape Fitness New Year New You DLC.
iconxbox360.gif
Homefront Remmington 870 Shotgun DLC.
iconxbox360.gif
The First Templar "The Arena" DLC add-on.
iconxbox360.gif
Dead Space 2 Online Pass.
iconxbox360.gif
Alice Madness Returns Online Pass/American Mcgees Alice full game combo code. Requires a game disc!
iconxbox360.gif
100 Microsoft points (bing) x3.
iconxbox360.gif
Dance Central 2 male in game character outfit unlock (code is a controller combination code to be used in game for the outfit) x1.

Want:
Amazon GC
Gamestop GC
Checks
Money Orders
Concealed Cash (at your own risk!)

Have
2100 pts card (uk not sure if it works worldwide)
Rage Anarchy Edition weapons and armour pack
Rage Wasteland sewers missions
Halo CEA Funeral Grunt Skull
Halo CEA Master Chief Avatar armour male
Halo CEA Master Chief Avatar armour female
Halo Anniversary map pack for Halo:Reach
Fear 3 online game modes x 2
Dirt 3 online pass
Crysis 2 Ltd edition pack
48hr trials

Want
Resident Evil 4 G.O.D xbox
Crysis G.O.D xbox
Gears 3 stuff (not griffin)

*dont want carrot props or anything like that but cool rare avatar stuff i'll look at*

Have:

Assassin's Creed Revelations Ezio's Turkish Assassin Armor - $3
Beatles Rock Band - female avatar t-shirt - $1
Alan Wake - female avatar t-shirt - $1
Halo Reach Banshee Avatar code - $1
Homefront Shotgun code - $1

Kinect Joy Ride Eisenberg Car - $1
Kinect Joy Ride Bouncer Car - $1
Kinect Joy Ride Hammerhead Car - $1
Kinect Joy Ride Torq Car - $1
Kinect Joy Ride Straightline Car - $1
(will bundle all Kinect Joyride codes for $3)

Kinect Sports 2 - Football outfit female avatar code - $2
Kinect Sports 2 - Football outfit male avatar code - $2
Kinect Sports 2 - Foam Finger avatar code - $1
Rage female avatar shirt code - $1

Your Dragon, My Dragon avatar prop - $1
Xbox Loves You female avatar shirt - $1
Xbox Loves You male avatar shirt - $1
CML for PS3 codes

Want:

Paypal
Saints Row The Third - Professor Genki's Hyper Ordinary Pack
WWE '12 Miz AWESOME attire (gamestop pre-order)
Dead Island Bloodbath DLC
MLB Bobblehead All Star DLC
Pinball FX2 tables
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 DLC
FEAR 3 Shredder Gun
Hydro Thunder Hurricane Tempest Pack
CML for PS3 wants
Offers

Have the following XBL Codes:

Madden 2012 Online Pass
NCAA Football 2012 Online Pass
Dirt 3 Online Pass + 5 Exclusive Vehicles
Mortal Kombat Online Pass
Fear 3 Online Pass
Alice Madness Returns Online Pass + Full Original Alice Game
Halo Reach Recon Upgrade
Xbox Live 48 Hour Gold Pass
NHL 2012 Online Pass
Rage Wasteland Sewer Missions
Rage Anarchy Edition Pack
NBA 2K12 90-91 Golden State Warriors + 01-02 Sacramento Kings Legends Teams
Batman Arkham City Catwoman Playable Character Code
Sims 3 Pets Online Pass
Sims 3 Pets Limited Edition Content Code
Battlefield 3 Online Pass
Kinect Sports Season 2 Avatar Bundle (1 male football shirt, 1 female football shirt, 1 giant foam finger)
Dance Central 2 Import Code
Saints Row The Third Online Pass
Need For Speed The Run Online Pass
Halo Anniversary Exclusive Grunt Funeral Skull (Explodes Like a Plasma Grenade)
Halo 10th Anniversary Avatar Pack (1 Master Chief Avatar Armor For Male and 1 For Female)
Assasins Creed Revelations Online Pass
WWE 12 Online Pass
"Xbox Loves You" VIP Rewards Male Avatar Shirt
"Xbox Loves You" VIP Rewards Female Avatar Shirt

Wants:
Full Game Codes For PSN
Paypal $'s
Amazon $'s
PSN $'s
Smurfs Ultraviolet Code (Sticker On Outside Of Retail Packaging)
Shamless Ultraviolet Code (Insert In Package)
Underworld Trilogy Ultraviolet Code (Insert In Package)
One Tree Hill Season 8 Ultraviolet Code (Insert In Package)
Batman Forever Ultraviolet Code (Got When Purchased Arkham City From Gamestop)

-DJ Hero 2 Tiesto song Pack x1
-Vanquish Tri weapon pack x2
-Halo Reach recon helmet x1
-The beatles rock band female t-shirt
-Fallout: New Vegas Caravan Pre-Order Pack.
-Forza 3 Motorsports Legends Car pack, Sidewinder proving grounds tracks, and the benchmark high speed track pack.
-Saints Row 3 Professor Genki pre-order pack
-Ezio Turkish Armor (in game, AC:R)

WANT:
Paypal
Just picked up NFS: Shift 2 and Dead Space 2 and would be slightly interested in online passes for them.
Offers
NO AVATAR!

Have:
Xbox Live 3 Month Codes
Xbox Live 1 Year code
Xbox Live 1 Month code

Halo Reach Game on Demand Code
Carnival Games code (kinect)
Alan Wake Game on Demand Code
Adam Fenix GoW3 Character
Infected omen 5 weapon GoW3 code

Want:
Dungeon Defenders XBLA (I have MS points to offer for this one!!)
other Games on Demand, Arcade game codes
Call of Duty Elite 1yr Membership
MS Points
Amazon GC

HAVE
Anniversary Map Pack for Halo: Reach
Halo CE Anniversary Grunt Funeral Skull
Male Master Chief Avatar Armor
Female Master Chief Avatar Armor
Saints Row 3 Genki's Hyper Ordinary DLC (PS3)

WANT

Show me what you have! OFFERS!
PayPal
Skyrim Premium Theme

HAVE:

Carnival Games: Monkey See, Monkey Do (Game on Demand)
Crysis 2 (Game on Demand)

Fruit Ninja Kinect (XBLA)

48 Hour Gold Trial

WANT:

MS Points
XBLA Games (Pac-Man Championship Edition DX, Limbo, Joe Danger, Trials HD, NBA Jam, Hydro Thunder)
PayPal

Have:
Xotic
Boulder Dash XL
Defense Grid
Alien Breed 1
Alien Breed 2
TNT Racers
Tower Bloxx Deluxe
Fancy Pants Adventures
Hydro Thunder DLC

Want:

Paypal
Amazon
MSP
XBLA games I don't own

RECENTLY ADDED
Assassins Creed Brotherhood Crusader Character DLC
3 Month XBOX Live Gold
12 Month XBOX Live Gold

HAVE.
Microsoft Points (100 US) x4
Microsoft Points (160 US)
Microsoft Points (400 Bing)
Microsoft Points (3000 AUS)

xbox live
2 Day XBOX Live Gold x5
3 Month XBOX Live Gold
12 Month XBOX Live Gold

games

Beatles Rock Band Shirt (Male and Female) x2
Final Fantasy XIII PSICOM Soldier Uniform (Female)
Gamescom XBOX

Have:
- Batman: Arkham City Catwoman DLC
- Batman: Arkham City The Dark Knight Returns Skin
- Batman: Arkham City Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map
*Looking to trade all three Batman DLC for $5 Amazon GC*

- Halo CEA Grunt Funeral Skull
- Halo CEA Master Chief Avatar Armor (M/F)
- Duke Nukem Forever: Hail to the Icons Parody Pack DLC
- Fable 3 Standard Edition DLC
- Battlefield 3 Recon Class Uniform (Male)
- Xbox Loves You Avatar T-Shirt (Male)
- 48 Hours Gold Trial

Want:
- Amazon GC :hot:
- XBLA Games
- MS Points
- Offers

[quote name='officerrickyross222']have - four 1 month psn plus codes

want - 300 ms points ( bing is accepted)[/QUOTE]
Dude, I hope that's an accident. That belongs here (as you can only have 360 stuff in your 'haves' here). Just letting you know, cuz it will be deleted, otherwise.

bread's done
Back