Official Xbox Marketplace Trade Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Have:

x1 male windows phone costume (super rare)

x1 windows foam finger prop (super rare)

x1 chocobo avatar prop (super rare)

Want:

x1 male PSICOM suit

x1 male chuck greene suit

x1 male adidas suit

x1 male black assassin suit

Hello guys its been a while and i have collected more rare loot and im ready to trade if you have any of my want please do pm me immediately im only looking for serious trades no haggling with me please.

thanks-

Have: Amazon $5 gc

Want: Fable III Legendary weapons (for achievement)

If you want the items back, we can work something out.

If you don't have the complete set, we can work something out.  

Haves:

Games: (360)

Vanquish

Old School Destruction (Indie)

Toy Soldiers

The Maw
Joe Danger 2: The Movie

Alien Rage

Fireburst

Addons/Avatar:
Forza 4 Dodge Challenger car
Risen 2 Air Temple Mission Pack
Section 8 Frontier Pack
Normandy Avatar Prop
Mafia II CE Made Man Pack
Dead Or Alive Costume Pack 5
Fear 3 online pass
Fear 3 Shredder Gun

WANT:
OFFER
PAYPAL

Amazon Credit/payment
XBLA GAMES
PSN/VITA CODES
PSN Credit

Nintendo Points

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't get the Granny's Revenge outfit code after tweeting so possibly they are out of those codes?
Yes, they said they wouldonly give out 100,000 codes. That is why I didnt redeem mine :)

I think they have been out for a couple of days

WANT:

Destiny Blacksmith Armor Shader - from GameStop (xboxone)

Forza Horizon 2 Pre order bonuses

Sunset Overdrive Pre order bonuses

Shadow of Mordor - digital

D4 - digital

HAVE:

Paypal

Xbox Credit

Have:
x1 male windows phone costume (super rare)
x1 windows foam finger prop (super rare)
x1 chocobo avatar prop (super rare)

Want:
x1 male PSICOM suit
x1 male chuck greene suit
x1 male adidas suit
x1 male black assassin suit

Hello guys its been a while and i have collected more rare loot and im ready to trade if you have any of my want please do pm me immediately im only looking for serious trades no haggling with me please.
thanks-

HAVE:

EVOLVE BIG ALPHA (XBOX ONE)

Want:

Offers

PayPal

No longer offering for sale/trade as it may be against the rules. 

heads up!

everyone in the beta dashboard program is receiving an Evolve alpha code, check your dashboard messages guys!
And if you aren't getting one for some reason and want one (for free of course), let me know. Now back to your regularly scheduled blah blah:

I have the pre-order bonus for the following recent sports games:

:xb1: :

Madden NFL 15

FIFA 15

NBA 2K15

:360: :

Madden NFL 15

FIFA 15

NBA 2K15

WWE 2K15

PM me if you are interested, thanks!

I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to trade this here. I wasn't aware it was a banned item as "free" items were unbanned a while ago.
Alphas/Betas for games. Most TOS's/EULA's for the beta say that the beta discs can't be sold/given away, during the beta or after the beta has expired. Depends on the terms of the EULA/TOS for the beta, though if planning to sell/trade them on CAG, please provide a copy of the EULA/TOS that explains thet can be sold. Without that proof, betas can't be sold.

The rule applies to both alpha/beta.

Alphas/Betas for games. Most TOS's/EULA's for the beta say that the beta discs can't be sold/given away, during the beta or after the beta has expired. Depends on the terms of the EULA/TOS for the beta, though if planning to sell/trade them on CAG, please provide a copy of the EULA/TOS that explains thet can be sold. Without that proof, betas can't be sold.

After a small amount of looking around this is the only language I see around the Evolve Alpha:

SINGLE-USE CODE GOOD FOR ONE (1) ENTRY FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE EVOLVE BIG ALPHA WHEN IT BECOMES AVAILABLE. MUST BE 17 YEARS OR OLDER TO REDEEM. ENTRY DOES NOT GUARANTEE SELECTION FOR THE ALPHA. CHECK WWW.EVOLVEGAME.COM/NEWS FOR MORE DETAILS AND HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
But I would go so far as to say that no alpha/beta code can be sold, regardless of whether the T&C mention that or not. But would you have be OK with us advertising that we are giving them away?

After a small amount of looking around this is the only language I see around the Evolve Alpha:

But I would go so far as to say that no alpha/beta code can be sold, regardless of whether the T&C mention that or not. But would you have be OK with us advertising that we are giving them away?
Giving the code away for free is fine.

Giving the code away for free is fine.

Again, I do apologise. I did make a mistake without realising it.

HAVE:

Xbox 360 [digital]:

**Castle Crashers XBLA - $6

**The Walking Dead Table - Pinball FX2 DLC - $1.50

Fallout: New Vegas - Dead Money DLC - $2
Fallout: New Vegas - Honest Hearts DLC - $2
Fallout: New Vegas - Courier's Stash DLC - $1
Fallout: New Vegas - Gun Runners' Arsenal DLC - $1
LA Noire - The Naked City and The Badge Pursuit Challenge DLC - $1

Minecraft Cow Head Avatar Item - $0.50
Grid 2 Super Modified Pack - $0.50

Far Cry 3 Online Pass - $1
Dance Central 3 - Justin Bieber Fan Pack 01 - $0.50

WANT:
Amazon GC

Have:

Sunset Overdrive - String Theory Helmet

Sunset Overdrive AK-FOFF Gun and Fisco Bot Outfit

Sunset Overdrive "Nothing but the Hits" gun, "Fizzie" character outfit, and "Hardcore Hammer"

Want:

Paypal

bread's done
Back