Official Xbox Marketplace Trade Thread - READ THE OP! ONE POST EVERY THREE DAYS!

Looking for a month of Xbox Live Gold for five bucks. Help a brutha out here!

EDIT: I'm set for the month now, but I could need more next month. Thanks to Rollo for the assist!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't you just use the $10 Amazon to buy $10 Xbox?
Nope, you sure can't

EDIT:
I stand corrected. Microsoft has listed their GC again (themselves) on Amazon. They weren't for sale by Micro$oft for the longest time and sellers would just jack up their prices. Glad that era is over tho

Needing $50 Xbox Credit
I have codes for a 12-Month Xbox Gold and 2x 3-Month Gold for a total of 1 year and 6 months worth to trade for it. 

Nope, you sure can't

EDIT:
I stand corrected. Microsoft has listed their GC again (themselves) on Amazon. They weren't for sale by Micro$oft for the longest time and sellers would just jack up their prices. Glad that era is over tho
I never knew there was a time that you couldn't. I've done it several times throughout the past years

I do hate that they got rid of the $5 option though

Have:
:xb1: Elder Scrolls Online Explorer Pack - $5 OBO
:xb1: Battlefield Hardline 3 Gold Battlepack codes
Multiple XBL trials (2 day, 7 day)
:360: Evil Within "Fighting Chance" Pack
:360: World of Tanks Combat Ready Starter Kit code
:xb1: Call of Duty AW Zero Day DLC x2
:360: DLC from the Street Fighter 25th Anniversary edition
Includes:
Street Fighter x Tekken Character Update
Street Fighter x Tekken Swap Costume Complete Pack
Street Fighter x Tekken Add'l Character Swap Costume Complete Pack
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Want:
Paypal offers
XBO game downloads (have both AC games, Madden 15 already)

To anyone and everyone:

DO NOT BUY FROM PES12.

I bought a 3 month Xbox Live Gold code from him on June 20th for $15. As a result, my Xbox Live Gamertag has been permanently suspended from Xbox Live. I contacted enforcement and they had this to say about the ban:

This account is permanently suspended due to the fraudulent transfer of Xbox Live Gold.
I'm currently in the process of trying to get this decision overturned. But it isn't looking very optimistic. 7 years of gold, countless hours of gaming, nearly 200k gamerscore. And thousands of dollars of legitimate purchases all gone.

I picked up the standard version of Dying Light from this last sale on X1 and I have been absolutely loving it and playing it every chance I get. I wish I could have had an option to upgrade to the ultimate edition or whatever with the dlc while the sale was still going on since I realized how much I would be playing it.

Regardless if someone has a Season Pass for Dying Light, not sure if they even have codes for those or whatever, please shoot me a PM as I am interested!

To anyone and everyone:

DO NOT BUY FROM PES12.

I bought a 3 month Xbox Live Gold code from him on June 20th for $15. As a result, my Xbox Live Gamertag has been permanently suspended from Xbox Live. I contacted enforcement and they had this to say about the ban:

I'm currently in the process of trying to get this decision overturned. But it isn't looking very optimistic. 7 years of gold, countless hours of gaming, nearly 200k gamerscore. And thousands of dollars of legitimate purchases all gone.
The reason they gave for your ban seems weird. That sucks though. I almost bought a 3 month code from him a week ago, glad I chose not to.

H (Multiples):

12 Month X Box Live ($35)

12+1 Month X Box Live ($38)

$5 MS Card ($4)

Halo Feather Skull Code ($1)

Madden NFL 25 Ultimate Team Pro Pack Code ($1)

W:  Paypal

To anyone and everyone:

DO NOT BUY FROM PES12.

This is the reason people should not buy any XBL time and credit from people selling them cheap. Most of these are obtained via Credit Card fraud and on sites like HF. Its only a matter of time before the cardholder reports the unauthorised charge and the code gets invalidated.

This is the same with Hulu subscriptions being sold on Ebay and sites for $30-$40 a year. Eventually the accounts get banned.

When people purchase codes, have the seller send a screenshot of the retail card with the code.

To anyone and everyone:

DO NOT BUY FROM PES12.

That really sucks man, my live is about to run out and because of this post I am just going to renew retail. It's a shame that the CC fraud thing happened with sites like HF. I hope you can get your account resolved

What is HF?
Its a site thats frequented by fraudsters and scammers selling stolen goods or simply scamming people. Some of their people have been on this thread lately selling XBL Time, Credit etc. I had a dealing with one such guy and my Paypal account got restricted after the transaction.

Sometimes legit users here get greedy and buy stuff off others for resale to make a few bucks. They have no idea the codes were fraudulently obtained. This is why I recommend ordering retail or make sure the seller is highly reputed here and is able to provide a capture of the retail card.

Its not worth risking it all to save a few bucks IMO. Be vigilant and stay safe.

To anyone and everyone:

DO NOT BUY FROM PES12.

Dang, I've bought a couple one month codes from that guy in the past...I hope nothing happens to my account. Hope you can get your problem fixed. :/

Don't think I've bought a XBL card from retail for almost 5 years now.

I've had good luck so far, just hopefully I can avoid a situation like that.  

To anyone and everyone:

DO NOT BUY FROM PES12.

One of the reasons "Name and Shame rule" on certain forums is to stop people insulting others for fun or by any means

If you need to point out someone is fraud, provide proof and use the legit way, always

I contacted xbox, they said a very different story than you do.

Chat start time Jul 23, 2015 12:50:10 PM EST Chat end time Jul 23, 2015 1:25:37 PM EST Duration (actual chatting time) 00:35:26 Operator Dee

Chat Transcript
info: Please wait for an agent to respond.
The current average wait time is 4minutes.
Thank you for your patience.
info: All agents are currently assisting others. The current average wait time is 1 minutes. Thank you for your patience.
info: Privacy Statement
You are now chatting with 'Dee'.
Dee: Thank you for contacting Xbox Customer Support. My name is Dee. Please bear with me for a moment while I review the details of your concern. Thanks!
us: A xbox code cannot be redeemed, please check
Dee: Thanks for waiting. Let me check this for you
Dee: Before we begin, may you please provide me the Microsoft email address that is associated with your Xbox account?
us: [email protected]
Dee: Thank you.
Dee: Can you also please send me the code that you are trying to redeem?
us: 9DQG9-79KQ3-M9M48-8W3G3-PRR68
Dee: Thank you. Let me check the code here
Dee: Can you please give me 2 minutes to check this for you?
Dee: I checked here that the code is already redeemed but it says here that the code was redeemed on a different account
us: I know, I am actually asking about the code, not my account
us: I do not need Gold now so I sold this code to someone online, and he claimed the code is fraudulent and got his account banned after redemption.
us: He couldn't show me any proof like screenshot , so I am here to find out
Dee: Okay. So the code that you provided was already redeemed last 06/25/2015
Dee: Would there be anything else that I can assist you with for today?
us: I sold this code to someone online, and he claimed the code is fraudulent and got his account banned after redemption. He couldn't show me any proof like screenshot , so I am here to find out
Dee: I can assure you that the code is not fraudulent since it shows here that the code is for Prepaid 3M Xbox LIVE Gold and it was successfully redeemed
Dee: If it was fraudulent, the code should appear invalid and he will not be able to redeem it on any account
Dee: His account might have been banned due to some violations but surely that is not because of the code that you sold him
us: He said xbox enforcement told him this: This account is permanently suspended due to the fraudulent transfer of Xbox Live Gold.
Dee: That is not part of the terms of use. The possible reasons for getting banned are for doing some cheats on the game or if someone reported you doing some stuff within the game
Dee: But the Xbox Live Gold prepaid code can't be fraudulent since you can only redeem it once and only on one account
us: So this code is perfectly fine right? Nothing naughty?
Dee: Nothing naughty so far and the code is in good condition
us: Thanks, what is teh reference number of this? I shall keep it as record
Dee: Sure! Your reference number is 1297386817
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to [email protected] at the end of your chat.

MannieTheDragon, that shows you are just making things up !

You should have posted the full documents and conversation all up to prove your words.

• Dee: I can assure you that the code is not fraudulent since it shows here that the code is for Prepaid 3M Xbox LIVE Gold and it was successfully redeemed
    Dee: If it was fraudulent, the code should appear invalid and he will not be able to redeem it on any account

That is partially false information, they are speaking as if someone stole a card from retail and tried to redeem it. Of course it wont work because It wasn't activated at the counter.

You can purchase Gold with a card and if that card is filled fraudulent then it will bounce back the purchase and the account that redeemed it will be in trouble.

I know this from the original xbox way back in the day, My gold auto renewed with the credit card on file that I had just closed the account, I lost that gamertag forever.

I am not picking sides or starting an argument with either party, but it can happen.

I'm pretty sure I've purchased live possibly a year of it from PES12 and have redeemed it and have not encountered any issues with my account. I vouch for him.

Edit:found my feedback on his profile as proof

Sep 02 2014 01:39 PM

Smooth transaction, Highly recommended.

Buyer: ZeroNightmare

[quote name="Ninja Twin" post="12824362" timestamp="1437710961"]This is the reason people should not buy any XBL time and credit from people selling them cheap. Most of these are obtained via Credit Card fraud and on sites like HF. Its only a matter of time before the cardholder reports the unauthorised charge and the code gets invalidated.

This is the same with Hulu subscriptions being sold on Ebay and sites for $30-$40 a year. Eventually the accounts get banned.

When people purchase codes, have the seller send a screenshot of the retail card with the code.[/quote]
Not everyone who sells Xbox Live time on here is a scammer. Many good folks here (myself included) who are legit. Always a bad apple in the bunch, though.

Not everyone who sells Xbox Live time on here is a scammer. Many good folks here (myself included) who are legit. Always a bad apple in the bunch, though.
Chances are that a reputed seller bought a batch of codes real cheap so he could resell em here for a quick buck. Those codes could have been purchased by a fraudster causing accounts to get banned.

I had a similar situation with Hulu and since then I only buy retail or if the seller is able to provide me a pic of the code card displaying the code. The scammy codes are usually the ones bought off digital delivery sites so they have no retail card to display.

One of the reasons "Name and Shame rule" on certain forums is to stop people insulting others for fun or by any means

If you need to point out someone is fraud, provide proof and use the legit way, always

I contacted xbox, they said a very different story than you do.

Chat start time Jul 23, 2015 12:50:10 PM EST Chat end time Jul 23, 2015 1:25:37 PM EST Duration (actual chatting time) 00:35:26 Operator Dee

Chat Transcript
info: Please wait for an agent to respond.
The current average wait time is 4minutes.
Thank you for your patience.
info: All agents are currently assisting others. The current average wait time is 1 minutes. Thank you for your patience.
info: Privacy Statement
You are now chatting with 'Dee'.
Dee: Thank you for contacting Xbox Customer Support. My name is Dee. Please bear with me for a moment while I review the details of your concern. Thanks!
us: A xbox code cannot be redeemed, please check
Dee: Thanks for waiting. Let me check this for you
Dee: Before we begin, may you please provide me the Microsoft email address that is associated with your Xbox account?
us: [email protected]
Dee: Thank you.
Dee: Can you also please send me the code that you are trying to redeem?
us: 9DQG9-79KQ3-M9M48-8W3G3-PRR68
Dee: Thank you. Let me check the code here
Dee: Can you please give me 2 minutes to check this for you?
Dee: I checked here that the code is already redeemed but it says here that the code was redeemed on a different account
us: I know, I am actually asking about the code, not my account
us: I do not need Gold now so I sold this code to someone online, and he claimed the code is fraudulent and got his account banned after redemption.
us: He couldn't show me any proof like screenshot , so I am here to find out
Dee: Okay. So the code that you provided was already redeemed last 06/25/2015
Dee: Would there be anything else that I can assist you with for today?
us: I sold this code to someone online, and he claimed the code is fraudulent and got his account banned after redemption. He couldn't show me any proof like screenshot , so I am here to find out
Dee: I can assure you that the code is not fraudulent since it shows here that the code is for Prepaid 3M Xbox LIVE Gold and it was successfully redeemed
Dee: If it was fraudulent, the code should appear invalid and he will not be able to redeem it on any account
Dee: His account might have been banned due to some violations but surely that is not because of the code that you sold him
us: He said xbox enforcement told him this: This account is permanently suspended due to the fraudulent transfer of Xbox Live Gold.
Dee: That is not part of the terms of use. The possible reasons for getting banned are for doing some cheats on the game or if someone reported you doing some stuff within the game
Dee: But the Xbox Live Gold prepaid code can't be fraudulent since you can only redeem it once and only on one account
us: So this code is perfectly fine right? Nothing naughty?
Dee: Nothing naughty so far and the code is in good condition
us: Thanks, what is teh reference number of this? I shall keep it as record
Dee: Sure! Your reference number is 1297386817
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to [email protected] at the end of your chat.

MannieTheDragon, that shows you are just making things up !

You should have posted the full documents and conversation all up to prove your words.
I spoke with Xbox Customer Listening & Advocacy today. The exact code you sold me is the reason I was permanently suspended from Xbox Live. I'm currently in the process of trying to get the suspension overturned. And that includes showing them the message containing the code YOU sold me. And the paypal transaction showing the email address you told me to send payment to. It's also worth noting that your paypal account is NON-US and UNVERIFIED. For an innocent party, that seems pretty goddamned shady to me.

And I don't care what Xbox Customer Support says. They are not enforcement. They are not privy to the resources and information that Xbox Live Enforcement uses to issue suspensions. They don't even have access to the information that enforcement logs to customer accounts.

You sold me a BAD code. Period. And either you're completely ignorant of this, or you're lying through your teeth. But since your only explanation of how you obtained the code is "through a friend that didn't need it," I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit. I think you know these codes are stolen. And you're selling them as cheap and fast as possible to make money. To hell with the people you're screwing over.

I lost nearly 200k in gamerscore, countless thousands of hours of gaming, and digital purchases worth several THOUSANDS of dollars because of this.

So screw you. And screw your codes.

I spoke with Xbox Customer Listening & Advocacy today. The exact code you sold me is the reason I was permanently suspended from Xbox Live. I'm currently in the process of trying to get the suspension overturned. And that includes showing them the message containing the code YOU sold me. And the paypal transaction showing the email address you told me to send payment to. It's also worth noting that your paypal account is NON-US and UNVERIFIED. For an innocent party, that seems pretty goddamned shady to me.

And I don't care what Xbox Customer Support says. They are not enforcement. They are not privy to the resources and information that Xbox Live Enforcement uses to issue suspensions. They don't even have access to the information that enforcement logs to customer accounts.

You sold me a BAD code. Period. And either you're completely ignorant of this, or you're lying through your teeth. But since your only explanation of how you obtained the code is "through a friend that didn't need it," I'm gonna go ahead and call bullshit. I think you know these codes are stolen. And you're selling them as cheap and fast as possible to make money. To hell with the people you're screwing over.

I lost nearly 200k in gamerscore, countless thousands of hours of gaming, and digital purchases worth several THOUSANDS of dollars because of this.

So screw you. And screw your codes.
And people say I'm a scumbag 😒

Have: 

Project Spark Starter Pack (Xbox One) Retails for $20, Im looking for: $5 gifted paypal or Amazon Credit

Killer Instinct TJ Combo Character DLC (Xbox One) - $1.75 gifted paypal or Amazon Credit

Harley Quinn Story Pack (Xbox one) - $1.75 gifted paypal or Amazon Credit
Gears of War (Games on Demand) - $0.75 gifted paypal or Amazon Credit  

Destiny (Xbox One) Vanguard Armory DLC - $0.75 gifted paypal or Amazon Credit 

**Would also take PSN, Xbox, or eSHOP credit. Steam Games as well. 

My permanent suspension was lifted by Phil Spencer himself. The only repercussion is that my Xbox Live Gold subscription was cancelled. So to be clear, I was permanently suspended from Xbox Live because of a stolen code. 

No one on the enforcement team could be bothered. But Phil Spencer, president of the xbox division of microsoft, took the time to help me. The man is about as awesome as it gets.

Sorry for the off topic post. But I figured I'd update everyone that was aware of the situation. Thanks to those of you that were hoping this would work out for me. It's very much appreciated.

Lesson learned.

So did you talk Spencer-sun himself?
Only through email.

EDIT: This was my thank you to him, and his response. He replied 3 minutes later. The guy is awesome.

[attachment=15935:philSpencerReply.JPG]

EDIT #2: Given how events have transpired, I'd strongly suggest that anyone that has purchased Xbox Live Credit or Gold Subscriptions from pes12 contact Microsoft immediately and explain the situation. I was extremely fortunate that Mr. Spencer personally took an interest in my case. If he hadn't, the suspension likely would have remained permanent.

WANT:

Dragon Age Inquisition - CE Prima eGuide/in game content

Forza Horizon 2  - Car Pass and Pringles Juke, Nissan 370Z, Cheetos Raptor

HAVE:

Paypal

xbox credit

Only through email.

EDIT: This was my thank you to him, and his response. He replied 3 minutes later. The guy is awesome.

PhilSpencerReply.JPG

EDIT #2: Given how events have transpired, I'd strongly suggest that anyone that has purchased Xbox Live Credit or Gold Subscriptions from pes12 contact Microsoft immediately and explain the situation. I was extremely fortunate that Mr. Spencer personally took an interest in my case. If he hadn't, the suspension likely would have remained permanent.
While that's fine and I'm happy it worked out for you, I find it strange that it hasn't happened to anyone else. Hasn't happened to me yet and I've bought from him.

Does anyone here wonder how people can sell Live 12 month memberships for $28-$34 when even the retail stores don't sell them that cheap? The same applies to Microsoft cash which some people sell for $8-10 less on the $50 codes.

Most of these are purchased from carders or via unauthorized transactions. Once the cardholder discovers the charges, he disputes then causing a chain reaction which could include a ban on the account it was redeemed on. I am highly suspicious of people offering these super cheap deals as there is always a catch and frankly its not worth taking a risk just to save a few bucks.

My permanent suspension was lifted by Phil Spencer himself. The only repercussion is that my Xbox Live Gold subscription was cancelled. So to be clear, I was permanently suspended from Xbox Live because of a stolen code.

No one on the enforcement team could be bothered. But Phil Spencer, president of the xbox division of microsoft, took the time to help me. The man is about as awesome as it gets.

Sorry for the off topic post. But I figured I'd update everyone that was aware of the situation. Thanks to those of you that were hoping this would work out for me. It's very much appreciated.

Lesson learned.
I find it highly unlikely a high ranking person like Phil Spencer, lifted your ban just like that, without further investigation into why you're banned. That's a gmail account he supposedly emailed you from, He works for microsoft, so why isn't he emailing you from a microsoft account, like a @live.com or something related to microsoft. Just seems far-fetched and a bit fishy, but at CAG everyone eats up what a "good" cag says etc.

Only through email.

PhilSpencerReply.JPG

Sounds fishy

So after reading the fun stories, I'm 100% convinced that MannieTheDragon is full of shit

Never trading with either party in the future though
I'm leaning to agree and only because it seems like well, we'd hear more stories about this. Just seems like bullshit if you ask me.

Edit: let me scam the seller like mannie might've and fabricate the story like he might've and see if i get away with it, but i'm not that "good" CAG :-({|= :shame:

[quote name="ComradeCrunch" post="12826776" timestamp="1437807059"]Does anyone here wonder how people can sell Live 12 month memberships for $28-$34 when even the retail stores don't sell them that cheap? The same applies to Microsoft cash which some people sell for $8-10 less on the $50 codes.

Most of these are purchased from carders or via unauthorized transactions. Once the cardholder discovers the charges, he disputes then causing a chain reaction which could include a ban on the account it was redeemed on. I am highly suspicious of people offering these super cheap deals as there is always a catch and frankly its not worth taking a risk just to save a few bucks.[/quote]
I know that there was a recent glitch in amazon.UK that gave people 4 x 12 months of XBLG for very cheap so that explains some of the cheap years of gold that are floating around.

While that's fine and I'm happy it worked out for you, I find it strange that it hasn't happened to anyone else. Hasn't happened to me yet and I've bought from him.
AFAIK beans (I know , I misspelled it for fun) will give you a different algorithm every time you use it, so if you haven't been banned yet it might just be a matter of time (I'm not trying to point that you'll be banned , it's just a possibility)

Out of the off-topic

LF: a Destiny Red Bull code

Have: PayPal or amazon

bread's done
Back